Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will never know because the mods are counting it by hand, starting from the first post.

(Joke)

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
      You will never know because the mods are counting it by hand, starting from the first post.

(Joke)
      English - one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen....

Mod - one............................................................................. ...............anothter one

(joke)
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

see, greg thought i'd come up with something witty to say....i got nothing

Congratulations to 'the carpenter' who had the 4 millionth post

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7806406

Have him/her contact me and I'll give them a custom user title of their choice (within reason of course)

congratulations to The Carpenter and thanks to you all for making the forum a success
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

CARP!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a Cantina post ...OMG Mapp will never let me forget this one

WOOT I am happy for you and your Goth Metal Self
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            CARP!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a Cantina post ...OMG Mapp will never let me forget this one

no tame he wont i cant beleive it either. yay for carp!
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yup! Mapp's going to be going on and on AND ON about this for a LONG time.
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

The ultimate irony would be that if you got it whilst posting in there. By the way, does the forum's current frak up having anything to do with my de-moderation the other day?
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                  The ultimate irony would be that if you got it whilst posting in there. By the way, does the forum's current frak up having anything to do with my de-moderation the other day?
                  No it has to do with you saying you WERE a Moderator...Hell froze over...Global warming took a HUGE lead and..... Cats and Dogs..... well...they ...*whispers*slept together

we had to stop you quickly before GW came completely crashing down...now we are paying for your folly ......
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No it has to do with you saying you WERE a Moderator...Hell froze over...Global warming took a HUGE lead and..... Cats and Dogs..... well...they ...*whispers*slept together

we had to stop you quickly before GW came completely crashing down...now we are paying for your folly ......
                    *points at mapp* I TOLD YOU! i told you not to go fiddling with things you had no right to! YOU KILLED GATEWORLD!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeah...well listen, I was talking to Cow before about how you guys might not have demodded me all the way. I mean I sneezed, right, and suddenly the entire forum goes to hell. I think I'm stuck somewhere between being a mod and being a normal poster...
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        Yeah...well listen, I was talking to Cow before about how you guys might not have demodded me all the way. I mean I sneezed, right, and suddenly the entire forum goes to hell. I think I'm stuck somewhere between being a mod and being a normal poster...
                        Sheesh...*hands Mapp some tissue*...STOP SNEEZING!!!! ..... *fiddles with Mod type gadgets* to completely get rid of Mapp*

Comment

OK, ok.... I was gonna wait until the server issues were over... but meh

Thank You, thank you, I am extremely happy and proud to accept this honor and custom title on behalf of the Gateworld Community, this is far more about all of you guys than it is about me , Its easy to come in at the end .

Ohh and Mapp the post happened in February so work it out

Once again again thank you, and glory be to the Gateworld and the Cantina (hey the post was in there after all )

*bows*
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Sheesh...*hands Mapp some tissue*...STOP SNEEZING!!!! ..... *fiddles with Mod type gadgets* to completely get rid of Mapp*
                            ...*uses half-mod powers to set Tame's tail on fire*

sigpic

Comment

I've figured out the winner, i'll let the mods announce who it is shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                                I've figured out the winner, i'll let the mods announce who it is shortly
                                thank you
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X