X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
    thanks

i'm a film studies n creative writing girl, my third year so i graduate this year too, n i wouldn't want to go to Oxford uni anyway, i'm way not smart enough for that

biotechnology is pretty cool, genetics was the only part of biology i found interesting
    Yep, kinda scary though when you think of everything thats going on in each of your cells.

Any best be off and doing some work
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

yea me too, the library is calling, need to do two assignments for friday, catch you later

Comment

*pops in* not here long! i just wanna ask if theres anything goingon with the storyline im suppost to be making cheese on toast haha
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          *pops in* not here long! i just wanna ask if theres anything goingon with the storyline im suppost to be making cheese on toast haha
          AFAIK nope
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Brookes no where near good enough for the other one... and we have more fun anyway

And I'm studying Biotechnology you know gene splicing and all that good stuff

What are you studying?

Oh and Avatar this is off topic so by definition being off topic is being on topic

Cut n Paste
            wow, biotech, awesome, that one of the subjects i'm considering doing when i eventually get round to going to uni (aim to go when i'm about 25)

and yes i know, but being on topic is off topic so take it somewhere where on topic is off topic and off topic is on topic or something like that
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              wow, biotech, awesome, that one of the subjects i'm considering doing when i eventually get round to going to uni (aim to go when i'm about 25)
              Good choice... its the future... *starts laughing manicly*

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              and yes i know, but being on topic is off topic so take it somewhere where on topic is off topic and off topic is on topic or something like that
              errrr.....

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, Gateworld works on college computers....
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

It sure does Mapp. I'm using a library computer right now. Don't tell anyone.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Bad times.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Only if I get caught. Due to the time of day, I won't because thier aren't many people here.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Ohhhh I have pretty pictures from lab

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

Comment

You have better microscopes than my college
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

good morning

Comment

Goodbye

*hits Foley with a 2 x 4*
                              Jelgate is right

Comment