Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^No i couldn't see TPTB bringing him back for such a smal role either..i guess we'll have to see
    I've been thinking about it too and i've also heard the rumours. Which has actually got me a little worried because i was thinking that RDA would have a relatively large and important role. If it was 10 mins long, i couldn't see how that was very important.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      ^No i couldn't see TPTB bringing him back for such a smal role either..i guess we'll have to see
      I've been thinking about it too and i've also heard the rumours. Which has actually got me a little worried because i was thinking that RDA would have a relatively large and important role. If it was 10 mins long, i couldn't see how that was very important.
      Another way to look at this is:

Continuum = 90 minutes (I'm approximating, could be longer)

Cast = 13

Richard Dean Anderson
      Amanda Tapping
      Christopher Judge
      Michael Shanks
      Ben Browder
      Claudia Black

Cliff Simon
      Don S. Davis
      William Devane
      Beau Bridges

Jacqueline Samuda
      Steve Bacic
      Colin Cunningham

Continuum = 90 / Cast = 13 = approx 7 mins per cast member

So...if we get 10 minutes of Jack, we get a bargain!

Plus, you have to figure there other characters who will get some screen time, plus panaromic footage of the Arctic and the submarine...

I'm looking forward to Continuum -- it's Stargate, and Jack is back!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

^Indeed
        10 mins does sound short, but i guess as you put it morjana, it may be in fact a fair bit of screentime I really can't wait to see what happens
        sigpic

Comment

^Indeed
          10 mins does sound short, but i guess as you put it morjana, it may be in fact a fair bit of screentime I really can't wait to see what happens
          Same here. It's going to be great to see O'Neill back in action, alongside the new team.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

^Yep Its really something we haven't seen before..(i mean O'Neill, working alongside the new team) So i think even just that part will be interesting
            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see the old boy back either! I'm just waiting for all of those original first time reactions he could do from seeing the Goa'uld for the first time.

I'd really love to see some reference to Abyss as well, even though O'Neill won't know about it, Ba'al certainly should.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

^Yep Its really something we haven't seen before..(i mean O'Neill, working alongside the new team) So i think even just that part will be interesting
                Oh, I think that will be very interesting.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Rober Vogel (from RTL2) was given a studio tour at the set of Stargate: Continuum. You can watch the vid here.
                  In the first 30s or so you can hear some info on the movie (only tidbits), the rest is just walking through the huge replica of a ship.

Another RTL2 vid. Have a look at the Stargate costumes here. IMO more interesting than going throught the set. I was ridiculously pleased to see several dress blues uniforms with cardboard sign reading "O'Neill" pinned to the rack. (!!!There are costumes for SG-1 as well as Atlantis, so it's hard to tell if what we see are costumes for Atlantis or Continuum or s10 of SG-1 but some of the designs sure look goauldish. I guess we will have to wait and see. )

P.S.: Don't forget to click on "Ton an" to turn on the sound.
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

They find themselves locked on a ship in the 1940's???

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                      Rober Vogel (from RTL2) was given a studio tour at the set of Stargate: Continuum. You can watch the vid here.
                      In the first 30s or so you can hear some info on the movie (only tidbits), the rest is just walking through the huge replica of a ship.

Another RTL2 vid. Have a look at the Stargate costumes here. IMO more interesting than going throught the set. I was ridiculously pleased to see several dress blues uniforms with cardboard sign reading "O'Neill" pinned to the rack. (!!!There are costumes for SG-1 as well as Atlantis, so it's hard to tell if what we see are costumes for Atlantis or Continuum or s10 of SG-1 but some of the designs sure look goauldish. I guess we will have to wait and see. )

P.S.: Don't forget to click on "Ton an" to turn on the sound.
                      Thank you so much, zuz!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

thanks zuz
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          They find themselves locked on a ship in the 1940's???
                          If you've watched the very first Continuum video at MGM Stargate:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=64

Spoiler:
                          Amanda Tapping provides some information about the movie. Ba'al goes back in time and steals the ship (this ship) that is transporting the Giza gate to the US in the 1940's. Somehow, Sam, Daniel and Cameron are transported to the A/U of Earth post the stealing of the Gate...and they find that ship up in the Arctic.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Spoiler:
                            Amanda Tapping provides some information about the movie. Ba'al goes back in time and steals the ship (this ship) that is transporting the Giza gate to the US in the 1940's. Somehow, Sam, Daniel and Cameron are transported to the A/U of Earth post the stealing of the Gate...and they find that ship up in the Arctic.
                            Cool spoiler! Thanks for that and the link morjana

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Spoiler:
                              ...So, if I understood well...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...they aren't in the '40's
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                                ...So, if I understood well...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...they aren't in the '40's
                                correct
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X