Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Anyway, have seen the ad on SciFi, intermingled amongst so many ads for BSG and TinMan that I can't stomach watching either.

Anyway, noticed we'll get to see Sheppard *and* Ronon in civvies on Earth, as I'm very sure (freeze frame) that was him on the road with the car behind him, and Ronon standing behind him. Looks like a fun episode.
    You wouldn't be able/willing to post the preview on youtube or something, would you? Scifi doesn't seem willing to put it up yet and I'd really like to see it. Or if you happen to know where it is uploaded.

MGM and yahoo don't have their clips up yet, either, which makes me think they're waiting a week or so before posting because of the extra week's wait for the episode. Which is dumb, because I wanna see clips now! *pout*
    sigpic
    It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Anyway, have seen the ad on SciFi, intermingled amongst so many ads for BSG and TinMan that I can't stomach watching either.

Anyway, noticed we'll get to see Sheppard *and* Ronon in civvies on Earth, as I'm very sure (freeze frame) that was him on the road with the car behind him, and Ronon standing behind him. Looks like a fun episode.
      Really? Tin Man actually looks interesting. They usually do very good miniseries.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Actually Torri did say that she was technically in four eps but only really two, so maybe there is a flashback in this...

*edit*

There's probably a 'Previously on Stargate Atlantis' clip from Lifeline or The Real World to remindthe audience about the nanites...
        Not unluss the flashback has new scenes. Adrift was one of the ones that she mentioned since she was in a coma most of the ep. So she's in three eps with Adrift jus having her in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
          You wouldn't be able/willing to post the preview on youtube or something, would you? Scifi doesn't seem willing to put it up yet and I'd really like to see it. Or if you happen to know where it is uploaded.

MGM and yahoo don't have their clips up yet, either, which makes me think they're waiting a week or so before posting because of the extra week's wait for the episode. Which is dumb, because I wanna see clips now! *pout*
          Ditto that! Esp. for those of us who couldn't watch The Seer live, we'd love to get more hints on what's coming our way....
          Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

MGM's episode summary.

Spoiler:
            Episode #412: "Miller’s Crossing"
            Written by: Martin Gero
            Directed by: Andy Mikita
            Guest Cast: Kate Hewlett
            Air Date: November 30, 2007

Logline: When McKay's sister Jeanie (KATE HEWLETT) is kidnapped, the team returns to Earth to find her.

Synopsis: After working for countless hours on the Replicator coding, Dr. McKay (DAVID HEWLETT) reluctantly admits that he needs help with the program. And the only available person who can match – or exceed – his knowledge is his sister Jeanie (KATE HEWLETT).

After working on the calculations from Earth, Jeanie sends her results back to Atlantis and heads to bed. But the calm is broken when her bedroom is stormed by four men wielding MP-5's, who tie up her husband and drag Jeanie into the night.

When news reaches Atlantis that his sister is missing, McKay travels to Earth racked by guilt for involving his sister. He is determined to find her and uncover who is behind the kidnapping.

But when McKay also goes missing, it's up to Lt. Col. Sheppard (JOE FLANIGAN) and Ronon (JASON MOMOA) to figure out who has stolen the Replicator information ... and the only two people who have the knowledge to understand it.

Comment

Thanks so much! That had lots of new details I wasn't aware of.

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
              MGM's episode summary.

Spoiler:
              Episode #412: "Miller’s Crossing"
              Written by: Martin Gero
              Directed by: Andy Mikita
              Guest Cast: Kate Hewlett
              Air Date: November 30, 2007

Logline: When McKay's sister Jeanie (KATE HEWLETT) is kidnapped, the team returns to Earth to find her.

Synopsis: After working for countless hours on the Replicator coding, Dr. McKay (DAVID HEWLETT) reluctantly admits that he needs help with the program. And the only available person who can match – or exceed – his knowledge is his sister Jeanie (KATE HEWLETT).

After working on the calculations from Earth, Jeanie sends her results back to Atlantis and heads to bed. But the calm is broken when her bedroom is stormed by four men wielding MP-5's, who tie up her husband and drag Jeanie into the night.

When news reaches Atlantis that his sister is missing, McKay travels to Earth racked by guilt for involving his sister. He is determined to find her and uncover who is behind the kidnapping.

But when McKay also goes missing, it's up to Lt. Col. Sheppard (JOE FLANIGAN) and Ronon (JASON MOMOA) to figure out who has stolen the Replicator information ... and the only two people who have the knowledge to understand it.
              One question though:
              Spoiler:
              What happened to Carter being in Atlantis so she could help out with the scientific problems? I adore Jeannie -- but am a bit surprised that Carter's been underutilised so far in this area...
              Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                Thanks so much! That had lots of new details I wasn't aware of.

One question though:
                Spoiler:
                What happened to Carter being in Atlantis so she could help out with the scientific problems? I adore Jeannie -- but am a bit surprised that Carter's been underutilised so far in this area...
                Probably too busy being the big boss lady to spend hours upon hours on computer code. But it would be nice to see her helping out on the science side a little more
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

new MILLER'S CROSSING hi-rez shots! Under tag for size and spoilers

Spoiler:
                  Okay, gonna say DARN! No shots of Rodney and Jeanie together. Hopefully MGM will release 'em, but in the meantime, guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sheppard and Ronon in civvies (yes, you can dress up a Satedan)

Sheppard in civvies!

McKay in civvies!

McKay in civvies, at desk

McKay on the PC, looking for, oh, I’m sure he’s just on eBay…

Sheppard and Ronon, plus soldiers, to the rescue!

Special thanks to that unnamed fan who makes these images possible

Comment

Hey Here's the link to the trailer at SciFi.com
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      Probably too busy being the big boss lady to spend hours upon hours on computer code. But it would be nice to see her helping out on the science side a little more
                      But as you said she doesnt have the time to sit through the computer code. She will help as she can but her main job takes priority.

Comment

This episode's looking good!

I'm glad they're using Jeannie in a more serious episode this time
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Not unluss the flashback has new scenes. Adrift was one of the ones that she mentioned since she was in a coma most of the ep. So she's in three eps with Adrift jus having her in a coma.
                          Torri confirmed again at Collectormania this weekend that she filmed FOUR episodes in Season 4.
                          sigpic

Comment

wont ppl be seeing this ep early in canada or the uk?then the us scifi will be playing catchup??

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                              wont ppl be seeing this ep early in canada or the uk?then the us scifi will be playing catchup??
                              Nope we will see it first next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                                This episode's looking good!

I'm glad they're using Jeannie in a more serious episode this time
                                Hmm I thought Mckay and Mrs. Miller was a serious ep. I know I quite enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X