• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Salamas!!
    And I absolutely love that idea.
    What time are you gonna start?
    I guess whoever hits midnight tonight first can get the dreadball rolling!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      That sound good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        What Lah said. So we'll have it run from the first midnight to the last midnight on Thursday? Australia to Westcoast US I guess.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Evening all, wow, four new pages since I last logged on, sadly can't read them all so to recap, where did we get with really good smutty ronan fic where he doesn't end up a member of a boyband crying in his locks?
          and how do we determine good fanfic (self interest as I like to write it but am a shipper that never lets him get any...I know!!)

welcome to the new lurkers,
          erm

what else

oh, dread appreciation day, can we have a moments silence, then all breath out a dirty sigh out of respect for the person who got to touch his head as she shaved them off?

Comment

okay ignore the first bit i saw the posts with the links, nice, will read later. The fic I wrote was really long though, first half was ronan medi drama and the second half was teyla-ish, fanfic is really fun to write. I didn't let him get any, there was occassional wry glances and stuff, but it was more, implied, he was grumpy a lot, and there was a lot of violence, which seemed right

Comment

Originally posted by Ploots View Post
              Okay I know this is incredibly not the point of this, but I gotta tell someone

...I just picked the music I am going to have playing when I walk down the aisle in April....yaaaay....and of course can't tell the soon to be hubby, so I'll tell you guys

Back to Dex now
              Originally posted by Ploots View Post
              Bolero - Ravel

When I was a kid my dad used to play it all the time when he was back from sea but I hadn't thought about it in years...its just lovely.

That's gorgeous music.... great choice!!

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post

Here lies Shippy. She was tragicly killed by the smokin' hot pics of a shirtless Frankie. In lieu of flowers, donation of more shirtless Frankie pics can be posted in the Playground.
              LOL!!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              He's my puppy god Maybe it's the hivemind again.

THAT'SMETHAT'SME!!! I'm the jet ski!!! Er... I mean... can I be the jet ski?
              Too late, I've already got dibs on being that jetski! LOL!

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
              hey everybody,
              i've decided to join in with the Ronon thunk thread. i'm most definatly a dex thunker. i haven't been on the gateworld forums for too long, about a month. but i have had a fantastic time. it was the choclate dex that swayed me to join. te he he.

i also agree with neelan, any links to good ronan fan fics would be greatly apreciated.

Welcome to the Playground Ebeth!! Enjoy!!

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              Have any of you girls seen Missing? Is there any hot Ronon in it...cause it looks mostly Keller and Teyla pwweeeezze say there is
              Yup, there's a few (all too few) moments of hot Ronon.
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Hey Guy! Just dropping off a present.
              Anyone can snag if they want.

Thank you and it has been snagged! Very nice!

Comment

I'm guessing this is his stunt double with him 'cause he's wearing one of the shirts and appears to have a dread wig on. He's pretty hot in his own right! LOL!!

Comment

And here are some dreadless Jason pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Real World

Comment

The Real World

Comment

The Real World

Comment

Yes Jason, that's exactly how we all reacted to the news.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Yes Jason, that's exactly how we all reacted to the news.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X