No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad I have season 1 on DVD... my father is refusing to let me watch the re-run of The Defiant One that's on now. First time I saw that episode I was in hospital post-op.

Comment

Wow.

Whilst pimping tomorrow night's Dresden Files, the announcer said how it stars one of his "favourite Stargate stars" - Claudia, uh... Blake.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
        Wow.

Whilst pimping tomorrow night's Dresden Files, the announcer said how it stars one of his "favourite Stargate stars" - Claudia, uh... Blake.

*cringes* Excuse me while I SHOOT that guy. He gets so much stuff wrong, drives me up the wall.

Comment

I just have to say what a stunningly entertaining afternoon of television Sky One was this (okay, yesterday...) afternoon - all three parts of The Siege in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
            I just have to say what a stunningly entertaining afternoon of television Sky One was this (okay, yesterday...) afternoon - all three parts of The Siege in a row...
            ....I hate working weekends.

Comment

I searched this threat and didn't see any post mentionting this, if I missed it, I apologize for the double post.

Ran across this web page, that lists all the SG1 episodes show on SkyOne and SkyTwo:

STARGATE SG-1

http://tv.msn.press.net/series.php?series_id=808

STARGATE ATLANTIS

http://tv.msn.press.net/series.php?series_id=67214

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Just to let fans know - Sky One have since I believe yesterday started airing Season 1 of Atlantis in the SG-1 4:00pm and 5:00pm slot on Sky One during the week.

Obviously they may be airing all the episodes so far in time for the Season Four premiere in October.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                  Just to let fans know - Sky One have since I believe yesterday started airing Season 1 of Atlantis in the SG-1 4:00pm and 5:00pm slot on Sky One during the week.

Obviously they may be airing all the episodes so far in time for the Season Four premiere in October.
                  I've been watching them and really enjoying seeing them live again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for the information!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yeah, Vengeance and First Strike are on on October 1st.

I've missed the other repeats of Rising, so I've not seen it since it was originally on, so it was cool finally seeing it again.

Comment

Hehehe - I just saw on the Sky One schedule site that Doppelganger is on October 30th, the day before Halloween (after a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror double bill). Seems appropriate...

Comment

I missed the season 4 premiere...any of you guys know when it will be repeated?
                          Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                          O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Easy. 9 pm tonight on Sky 2.Hope you can make it ,or set the DVR !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanking you.
                              Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                              O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

anyone know when it'll be repeated on skyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X