Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another version of Amanda's spot from tonight. Smaller file size and good quality.

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/SciFiAd.mp4

Clip courtesy of ForeverSg1, thanks to Myrth for space.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      Another version of Amanda's spot from tonight. Smaller file size and good quality.

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/SciFiAd.mp4

Clip courtesy of ForeverSg1, thanks to Myrth for space.
      squeeeeeeee thank you to everyone instrumental in bringing the transcripts and video clips
      Last edited by gatebee; 04 April 2006, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Well this was a great day in the S/J ship! I am very excited yet still cautious...

Goodnight ship family!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

well, shipper family, we've been through a lot today. I'm off to bed, where I am certain my over-worked brain will dream some shippy good dreams! Good night all!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
          My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
          My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
          My Stargate Videos
          It's meant to be!

Comment

Transcription of commercials that ran tonight during the Sam and Jack Theme on SciFi SG-1 Mondays (April 3rd):

Commercials during Sam and Jack Theme SG1 SciFi Monday

SOLITUDES

1) Stargate Mondays commercial:

Beau Bridges (General Landry): "Welcome to Stargate Mondays." (Wearing white Class A uniform shirt.)
            Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran): "An exclusive look at…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt. Hair looked terrific -- all one color. Black.)
            Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson): "…some of the best…" (Wearing SG-1 green jacket over black t-shirt.)
            Chris Judge (Teal'c): "..the best…" (Wearing short sleeve black t-shirt. Looks like he's lost a lot of weight, and his hair is styled differently again.)
            Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter): "…the best…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt.)
            Michael: "…of Stargate SG-1 episodes."
            Amanda: " A behind the scenes preview…"
            Chris: "…of things to come."
            Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell): "Four episodes back to back…" (Wearing Blue BDU shirt over black t-shirt. Holds four fingers up to the camera.)
            Beau: "…on SciFi."

2) Amanda: "You're watching Stargate Mondays on SciFi."

3) Amanda: " For more Stargate SG-1, to scifi dot com slash Stargate. (Commercial cuts back to Amanda and she mimes "back slash" with her hand…)

4) Amanda: "Initially, I thought it was kind of fun to play (Jack/Sam relationship), and then I started to resent it, because I didn't want Sam to be the "girl pining for the guy" (high voice), and make it about that, where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong, and smart and savvy character she was. Obviously, there's a huge attraction between the two characters. So, now that the commanding officer is no longer in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have some fun with him. (Huge GRIN!)

As Amanda is talking, the commercial cuts back and forth from showing Amanda talking and clips from:

Sam and Jack kiss from "Grace."
            Sam opening the door to Pete from "Chimera" (as Pete arrives to take Sam to the dance).
            Jack running to Colonel Dixon's position in "Heroes - Part Two."
            Behind the scenes footage of Amanda practicing directing (for Resurrection).
            Sam, Jacob and Teal'c from "Evolution - Part 2"
            Sam in the engine room from "Grace."
            Sam touching Frozen Jack in "Lost City - Part 2"
            Jack saluting Gen. Hammond from COTG, and Sam saluting Jack.

THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD

1) Michael: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

2) Ben: "You're watching four episodes back to back, of Stargate SG-1." (Holds four fingers up to the camera.)

3) Ben: "Shippers seem to exist for every show. That's short for relation shippers. So, that raises the O'Neill/Carter question. We'll see…I think that one of the great things about television is that you can deviate away from just action, just talking and you know you also have the personal interaction, the romance which can go on at the same time. I love that, but I don't know whether we'll be seeing any out of Mitchell this year. (Clips showing at this time include concerned look from Mitchell from "Off the Grid.")

Clips shown include:

Sam and Pete kissing from "Chimera."
            Jack and Sam looking at each other in the control room from "Gemini" (after Jack makes the comment about he wishes there were two Sams…)
            Jack and Sam firing at the Kull Warrior from "Evolution - Part 1"
            Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Jonas walking on the Replicator bits on the planet from "Unnatural Selection."
            Sam and Agent Barrett flying through the air when the house explodes in "Smoke and Mirrors."
            Sam shooting the Jaffa with a zat from "Secrets."
            Crystal Jack reaching out towards Real Jack (in the hospital) from "Cold Lazarus"
            Sam and Orlin from "Ascension" (after Orlin has just "shared" with Sam in her home)
            Sam and Fifth from "New Order"
            Sam holding wounded Orlin's hand in "Ascension"
            Mitchell from "Off the Grid."

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

1) Beau: "Stargate Mondays continue next on SciFi."

2) Claudia: " For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate.

3) Claudia: " Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they've wanted, and will they be satisfied? Obviously, I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter. The general rule is, the minute the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved. Television revolves around drama; you've lost your tension and your drama right there. So, it's tricky to keep that spark."

Clips shown were:

Jack keeping an eye on Sam as she wakes up in the infirmary (from "Grace").
            Jack walking through the SGC Stargate (looks like alone…) episode?
            Jack firing his P-90 in the SGC Gateroom from "Avatar"
            Sam being zatted -- from either "Avatar" or "Gemini"
            Jack and Sam looking at each other in the control room from "Gemini" (after Jack makes the comment about he wishes there were two Sams…)
            Sam from Maternal Instinct (just as the fire fight begins)

4) A sneak peek of Stargate Atlantis -- looked like clips from last season though -- talking about "Grace Under Pressure," Torri talking about getting to work with Beau Bridges (what a gentleman), Joe saying "Hey, I'm alive again," David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa.

GRACE

1) Michael: "Another episode of Stargate SG-1 coming up next on SciFi."

2) Chris: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

3) Chris: "For all you shippers out there, uhm, I find it interesting -- because I don't think Teal'c actually realized that Sam was a woman until like season four. So the whole relationship between Sam and Jack was lost on Teal'c. I think Teal'c is fairly confident that he's going to wind up with Jack in the end. Wouldn't that be funny! Wouldn't that be funny for episode 300, that Teal'c and Jack get married and produce a symbiote?" (Guffaws as commercial fades out…)

Clips shown were:

Sam and Narim kissing from "Enigma"
            Teal'c and Sam on the alien planet, crowd scene, as Daniel shows up in "Fallen."
            Teal'c and Sam in the locker room scene from "Paradise Lost," where Teal'c embraces the crying Sam.
            Sam, Jack and Teal'c from on Sam's porch from "Ascension."
            Teal'c from "Redemption"
            Teal'c and Jack running for the Stargate, shooting at the Alkesh, from "48 Hours."
            Teal'c and Jack, trying to escape the villagers, from "Revisions."
            Teal'c and Jack, walking to Jack's truck, and Teal'c mentioning jello wrestling from "Ascension."

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Here's the links consolidated if anyone needs them. Thanks parsifal for uploading them.

Amanda Tapping:
              http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/MVI_1364.avi
              Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17151589/MVI_1364.avi.html
              mp4 (higher quality): http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/SciFiAd.mp4

Ben Browder:
              http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/ben.avi
              Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17152474/ben.avi.html

Claudia Black:
              http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/claudia.avi
              Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17152663/claudia.avi.html

Chris Judge:
              http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/chris.avi
              Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17153571/chris.avi.html

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
                Here's the links consolidated if anyone needs them. Thanks parsifal for uploading them.

Amanda Tapping:
                http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/MVI_1364.avi
                Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17151589/MVI_1364.avi.html
                mp4 (higher quality): http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/SciFiAd.mp4
                when i try to play the higher quality mp4, it won't play and says this: invalid parameter. unable to process request.

does anyone know what that means?

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  when i try to play the higher quality mp4, it won't play and says this: invalid parameter. unable to process request.

does anyone know what that means?

sally
                  I'm not sure, it may be a problem with your player. Quicktime or a similar player should be able to play it.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    Transcription of commercials that ran tonight during the Sam and Jack Theme on SciFi SG-1 Mondays (April 3rd):

Commercials during Sam and Jack Theme SG1 SciFi Monday

SOLITUDES

1) Stargate Mondays commercial:

Beau Bridges (General Landry): "Welcome to Stargate Mondays." (Wearing white Class A uniform shirt.)
                    Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran): "An exclusive look at…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt. Hair looked terrific -- all one color. Black.)
                    Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson): "…some of the best…" (Wearing SG-1 green jacket over black t-shirt.)
                    Chris Judge (Teal'c): "..the best…" (Wearing short sleeve black t-shirt. Looks like he's lost a lot of weight, and his hair is styled differently again.)
                    Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter): "…the best…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt.)
                    Michael: "…of Stargate SG-1 episodes."
                    Amanda: " A behind the scenes preview…"
                    Chris: "…of things to come."
                    Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell): "Four episodes back to back…" (Wearing Blue BDU shirt over black t-shirt. Holds four fingers up to the camera.)
                    Beau: "…on SciFi."

2) Amanda: "You're watching Stargate Mondays on SciFi."

3) Amanda: " For more Stargate SG-1, to scifi dot com slash Stargate. (Commercial cuts back to Amanda and she mimes "back slash" with her hand…)

4) Amanda: "Initially, I thought it was kind of fun to play (Jack/Sam relationship), and then I started to resent it, because I didn't want Sam to be the "girl pining for the guy" (high voice), and make it about that, where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong, and smart and savvy character she was. Obviously, there's a huge attraction between the two characters. So, now that the commanding officer is no longer in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have some fun with him. (Huge GRIN!)

As Amanda is talking, the commercial cuts back and forth from showing Amanda talking and clips from:

Sam and Jack kiss from "Grace."
                    Sam opening the door to Pete from "Chimera" (as Pete arrives to take Sam to the dance).
                    Jack running to Colonel Dixon's position in "Heroes - Part Two."
                    Behind the scenes footage of Amanda practicing directing (for Resurrection).
                    Sam, Jacob and Teal'c from "Evolution - Part 2"
                    Sam in the engine room from "Grace."
                    Sam touching Frozen Jack in "Lost City - Part 2"
                    Jack saluting Gen. Hammond from COTG, and Sam saluting Jack.

THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD

1) Michael: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

2) Ben: "You're watching four episodes back to back, of Stargate SG-1." (Holds four fingers up to the camera.)

3) Ben: "Shippers seem to exist for every show. That's short for relation shippers. So, that raises the O'Neill/Carter question. We'll see…I think that one of the great things about television is that you can deviate away from just action, just talking and you know you also have the personal interaction, the romance which can go on at the same time. I love that, but I don't know whether we'll be seeing any out of Mitchell this year. (Clips showing at this time include concerned look from Mitchell from "Off the Grid.")

Clips shown include:

Sam and Pete kissing from "Chimera."
                    Jack and Sam firing at the Kull Warrior from "Evolution - Part 1"
                    Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Jonas walking on the Replicator bits on the planet from "Unnatural Selection."
                    Sam and Agent Barrett flying through the air when the house explodes in "Smoke and Mirrors."
                    Sam shooting the Jaffa with a zat from "Secrets."
                    Crystal Jack reaching out towards Real Jack (in the hospital) from "Cold Lazarus"
                    Sam and Orlin from "Ascension" (after Orlin has just "shared" with Sam in her home)
                    Sam and Fifth from "New Order"
                    Sam holding wounded Orlin's hand in "Ascension"
                    Mitchell from "Off the Grid."

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

1) Beau: "Stargate Mondays continue next on SciFi."

2) Claudia: " For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate.

3) Claudia: " Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they've wanted, and will they be satisfied? Obviously, I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter. The general rule is, the minute the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved. Television revolves around drama; you've lost your tension and your drama right there. So, it's tricky to keep that spark."

Clips shown were:

Jack keeping an eye on Sam as she wakes up in the infirmary (from "Grace").
                    Jack walking through the SGC Stargate (looks like alone…) episode?
                    Jack firing his P-90 in the SGC Gateroom from "Avatar"
                    Sam being zatted -- from either "Avatar" or "Gemini"
                    Sam from Maternal Instinct (just as the fire fight begins)

4) A sneak peek of Stargate Atlantis -- looked like clips from last season though -- talking about "Grace Under Pressure," Torri talking about getting to work with Beau Bridges (what a gentleman), Joe saying "Hey, I'm alive again," David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa.

GRACE

1) Michael: "Another episode of Stargate SG-1 coming up next on SciFi."

2) Chris: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

3) Chris: "For all you shippers out there, uhm, I find it interesting -- because I don't think Teal'c actually realized that Sam was a woman until like season four. So the whole relationship between Sam and Jack was lost on Teal'c. I think Teal'c is fairly confident that he's going to wind up with Jack in the end. Wouldn't that be funny! Wouldn't that be funny for episode 300, that Teal'c and Jack get married and produce a symbiote?" (Guffaws as commercial fades out…)

Clips shown were:

Sam and Narim kissing from "Enigma"
                    Teal'c and Sam on the alien planet, crowd scene, as Daniel shows up in "Fallen."
                    Teal'c and Sam in the locker room scene from "Paradise Lost," where Teal'c embraces the crying Sam.
                    Sam, Jack and Teal'c from on Sam's porch from "Ascension."
                    Teal'c from "Redemption"
                    Teal'c and Jack running for the Stargate, shooting at the Alkesh, from "48 Hours."
                    Teal'c and Jack, trying to escape the villagers, from "Revisions."
                    Teal'c and Jack, walking to Jack's truck, and Teal'c mentioning jello wrestling from "Ascension."

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

Thank you for this. Much, much appreciated.

Comment

LOL4JACK mailed me to say I had to check the Shipper thread so here I am, and after loads of catching up...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I can't believe it ! Two Squeeeeing sessions in less than one week !

I know we'd better wait for when we'll see the episodes but... SQUEEEEE !!!!

Thanks everyone for the good news ! Thanks LOL4JACK for mailing me and recording the interview ! Thanks parsifal for upolading it ! Thanks Myrth for hosting it ! It brightens my week !

Here's another mirror if someone can't access the other one :
                      http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=2A5ASF47
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Good Morning,Good Day and Good Evening to our Shipper Family across the Earth! The party was great! Never thought to see the day when we have "67" people on the thread but anything is possible. Hoping for bigger and better things to come! Today I think we all walk with a smile, on our faces!

Long live the ship!
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone else have trouble sleeping last night! It was like being on a sugar high. A shipper high for sure!

Doesn't it feel good to be so anxious and excited for a new season again!?!?
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are new commentaries at the commercial breaks and AT just said that with the CO being not an issue any longer maybe they could "have some fun together" and grinned a huge grin!!!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

you GOTTA love Amanda! She's keeping the ship alive... woo hoo!!!!
                            Last edited by Sam_Carter; 04 April 2006, 04:23 AM.
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                              Are these repeated during the night? If so, I want to record it (and upload it for those who need it).

oh god! i LOVE you!!! upload it PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!! (if you got it that is!)

BOWS TO NEW GOD PARSIFAL!!!!!
                              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                                oh god! i LOVE you!!! upload it PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!! (if you got it that is!)

BOWS TO NEW GOD PARSIFAL!!!!!
                                Sam Carter, keep reading... you still haven't Squeeeed yet

Good Morning Shippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to run... get ready, out of here... don't read... to much excitement....

JOE: LOL4JACK, are you OK?
                                LOL4JACK: Yes Joe... it's just that, I can't coordinate, I'm in Shippy Land

JACK: Are you sure? because I can come to your home and take care of you...

SAM: Jack, SHE can take care of herself, remember, now you are OFFICIALLY with me

LOL4JACK: Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X