• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2471/3853421984_439b1ff2a1.jpg

Joe Flanigan

Alright, that's it for now. Enjoy!
    ummmm Joe...yummy
    Last edited by Skydiver; 24 August 2009, 05:46 PM.
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Hey guys! I'm home...but criminy, I shouldn't be! I had angels watching over me last night I can tell you, because I absolutely should NOT have been on the road. I finally understand where the saying "So tired, I couldn't even see straight" comes from!!

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for the lovely weekend. I can't believe I was thinking about backing out a month ago! This was the best fun I have had in years (says something about my life, doesn't it? ).

Switch, Erin, ~Sarah~, DanaLee, Nikki, and elephantgirl especially, thanks for letting me be such a cling-on (Klingon?) all the time. Hope I didn't overstep, but you guys are just too much fun to be with!

kamala42, it was WONDERFUL to meet you and to have someone to talk to while we waited in that infernal jpeg line! I could sit and shoot the breeze with you all day! Hopefully we'll meet again at some future con?

And to anyone else I missed (and I know there are a dozen more), I apologise, my brain still isn't working straight. It's either the lack of sleep or a leftover from my weekend Michael-proximity. But I am thinking of y'all, too, and hope everyone has made it home safely!

P.S. elephantgirl, Annie and I dropped off Farscape 4.1 at the UPS store this morning, so 2-3 days probably? Everyone else, if there is something I can do for you to repay all your kindnesses, let me know!

Comment

Had a great time! I miss you guys already!

Some impressions I'm left with...
        Connor is a nice guy and I could listen to him talk for hours. Apparently I am not alone, and he does audio books. That put certain audience members to sleep. *giggles*

Starhole had me laughing my ass off. Too funny! Dean is just a RIOT. Comedy gold, kids.

Michael was his usual awesome self. Can't go wrong with him, can you? This time we got to see him in a *gasp* SUIT. Spiffy. But next time he needs to remember to bring matching socks.

Amanda was just great; adorable, sweet, funny. She teared up when everyone sang Happy Birthday. If I could get my hair to look that great, I wouldn't feel the need to chop it off. She really appreciates the fans, and it shows. She's also tall.

Paul and Rachel were super nice, and really fun to watch. Rachel has one hell of a singing voice -- I wish we could have heard more! Paul teased her like a naughty brother, which made me giggle. They are both sweet and personable. Rachel was still smiling and hugging people at the end of a long photo op line and was just a darling. Loved her!

Joe was interesting, and I think maybe the most serious of the bunch, at least from what I remember. He was cute and scruffy looking, in a good way.

My camera sucks so I don't have too many pics to share, but I'll post my photo ops eventually.
        My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          Hey guys! I'm home...but criminy, I shouldn't be! I had angels watching over me last night I can tell you, because I absolutely should NOT have been on the road. I finally understand where the saying "So tired, I couldn't even see straight" comes from!!

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for the lovely weekend. I can't believe I was thinking about backing out a month ago! This was the best fun I have had in years (says something about my life, doesn't it? ).

Switch, Erin, ~Sarah~, DanaLee, Nikki, and elephantgirl especially, thanks for letting me be such a cling-on (Klingon?) all the time. Hope I didn't overstep, but you guys are just too much fun to be with!

kamala42, it was WONDERFUL to meet you and to have someone to talk to while we waited in that infernal jpeg line! I could sit and shoot the breeze with you all day! Hopefully we'll meet again at some future con?
          Oh, dear, glad you made it home okay!
          Overstep? Heck no. Loved hanging out with you! I wish you were coming to the SPN con, too

Comment

I was there this past weekend too and I loved it!!

Michael is always fun and tapped into his fans. Amanda it was so great to hear and see her again after such a break from doing Creation events.

Paul and Rachel were so cute. You could see that Rachel was not sure what to expect and Paul helped her a lot with his joking and manner toward her and the audience. It was done very well.

Joe was great too he really had some things that he wanted to say and get across and did them in way that seemed to be both his honest opinion and genuine feelings.

Michael, Paul and Joe looked MIGHTY FINE - whew.... The pics from my camera were so crappy or I would put them up and share. Could be from the drool and my shaking from being that close...

I met so many people who came to their first Stargate Convention this weekend. It was a treat to see! I had a blast can't wait for next year.
            One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Paparazzi!!
              Attached Files

Comment

I had a great time also, even though I had to leave on Sunday. I was able to get the con poster autographed by Joe and Paul. Even though there was an announcement that no personalizing would be allowed(as opposed to Friday and Saturday) due to time constraints, Joe and Paul went ahead and personalized my con poster.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  Paparazzi!!
                  Oh dear lord that's great *laughs*

Comment

The Con was good, not great, but good.

I am still at the hotel. My flight was oversold and they offered $1000 and accomodations if I gave up my seat, so I took it. Funny, I ended up back at the same hotel.

I loved meeting up with everyone, it made the weekend that much more enjoyable.

Comment

Paparazzi!!
                      Hahaha! Priceless!
                      ~Melanie

sigpic

Comment

Anyone know how long we'll have to wait for sunday Photo Ops? I didn't see creation's site updated yet...

Comment

Paparazzi!!
                          that's hilarious!

It was nice meeting you and thank you again for this site! Next year I'll be sure to have my "pitch" all ready to go so I can present it

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Had a great time as usual. It was so great seeing all the usual suspects again. Though, I will be sad to leave the Wyndham behind next year. There's lots of great memories in that hotel.

Let's see....

Gary and Connor were a great start to the weekend. I hadn't heard much of what Connor was like at conventions and it was great to see that he just seemed very relaxed and happy to be there. He's quite the laugh, too.

Michael and Amanda were just LOVELY. But, what else do you expect from them? And the suit? Daaaaaaaaaaaang.......... Ahem, so, yes. They were great. Though having Michael there on Saturday made the whole weekend just seem a little off as he's usually there on Sunday! LOL But good times.

And I finally met Joe!! After canceling two previous cons it was great to finally get him to show up. Rachel and Paul were just hilarious. Well, Paul was hilarious. Rachel was pretty much the annoyed younger sister. I know exactly how she feels.

I'll try to get through my pictures this week and post anything that turned out OK.

Oh, for those interested that were there, they played my video Friday to open the show. It is now up for public consumption at my LiveJournal. Hope y'all enjoy!

Comment

Didn't get to go, so instead just Googled and found everybody's comments, and made a compilation of links to blogs and photos, etc. etc.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/364836.html

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by nikki_6969 View Post
                                Anyone know how long we'll have to wait for sunday Photo Ops? I didn't see creation's site updated yet...
                                The photo copy they gave out about the pics says the site to claim our pics will not be up until around Sept. 7th. Once we claim our pics and our .jpg they will mail them to us. So I figure I won't be getting mine from Sunday until mid-September or so.
                                One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X