Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would Young pick TJ or his wife to spend the rest of his life with if made to choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would Young pick TJ or his wife to spend the rest of his life with if made to choose?

when the series started I thought TJ and Young's relationship was no deeper then the F-word buddies level, but his behaviour on Novus would seem to imply he really really loved her

The Young on Novus loved her, we can't be sure about the one on Destiny. Young lost his marriage due to his own stupidity, although it took a while for him to truly accept the fact and stop wearing his ring. That said, had the Destiny mission gone on with the crew conscious rather than in stasis pods, he might have fallen in love with TJ simply because she was there, they had a history etc. He certainly had feelings for her and I suspect that had their baby lived, they might have tried to make a go of it as a family.
    sigpic

Comment

Huh, I think I will regret getting into this. But I think they had a special connection all along. Young always had a thing for TJ and TJ seems to be the only one being able to read him. But whether they have ended up together is a difficult question. Maybe, maybe not. On Novus rank got pretty pointless, on the Destiny it might have put them into a rather uncomfortable position. (And as far as I read the authors did not plan to hook them up).

Comment

Working...
      X