• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return (119)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    THE RETURN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119
    Kathryn's reappearance in Storybrooke risks exposing the Mayor's dirty dealings, while Mr. Gold attempts to discover August's true identity. In the fairy tale world, Rumpelstiltskin's son seeks a way to restore his father to the way he was.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:59 PM.

Awesome Episode with so many juicy details. I feel really sorry for Bae and Rumpel. It surely wasnt easy for him either with being cursed and all. I hope we will find out what happened to Bae after he arrived in our World.

Regina really does a great Job in making one hate her. I just have to admire her ability to still coldly control everything when she was obviously caught. I dont feel sorry for Sidney anymore though, he is helping her every step.

The confrontation between August and Rumpel was awesome. I knew something was wrong, but the August calling Rumpel "Papa" was a nice touch. He did his homework well.

Though now we know that its going to be hard to proof to Emma that Magic exists, if it really does not in our World. But if there is no Magic, how can the Town even exist with its rules?

Just guessing around here
    Spoiler:
    but maybe the Town is somewhat magicly charged and without that charge from the curse there is no Town. So if August is like I guessed Henry from the Future, then his FTL side may be running out of magic. He is half Human, so he cant really dissappear, just die.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think there is still magic in the town, it is just hard to find, like the Mad Hatter and the Hunter's heart.

Comment

It was a great episode and I really hoped August would be Bae. Poor Rumple. No wonder he got so angry at him.

I never would have thought Gold would go to Archie for help. The man was as surprised as I was. But it was so heartbreaking seeing him sitting there on the couch and telling Archie about his son. Maybe therer will be a scene with them again.

Regina is a coward as well as Rumple is one (I can't believe, I'm saying that, but he really is. He should have jump into that...whatever it was...and be happy with his beloved son. But he didn't do it. Now we know why he became so "insane"). She's trying anything to get out of the **** she cleary is in. I never liked Sidney but he certainly doesn't deserve this. Poor man. Betrayed - again - by the woman he loves.

And that poor boy. I feel pretty sad for him. To be the son of the Dark One must be a heavy burden. I hope he is still alive and will maybe even return to Storybrook.

I mean, it was kinda confusing, but August is not Bae, right? Or am I misunderstanding something?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          I mean, it was kinda confusing, but August is not Bae, right? Or am I misunderstanding something?
          No he is not Bae, but he knows about FTL and the Town so he must have some other connection. I really think he is grown up Henry, but I cant proof it.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I have another theory about August, based on the pre-view for next week's episode:

Spoilers ahoy! (well maybe, if I'm right!)
            Spoiler:

I think August is - Pinnochio! And since he was only ever alive because of magic, he is running out of life in a world with no magic (he says to Gold that he is dying and needs magic to stay alive).

That's my theory!
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Definitely a turning point for Rumple, his big mistake that sends him down a road of near insanity.

Did you catch the conversation between Rumple and the Blue Fairy about a curse? Maybe Rumple does create the curse, or at least this is the beginning of his idea of how he may get his son back using a curse.
              sigpic

Comment

I would not want to be the one to pretend to be his son, not a good idea to mess with Mr. Gold.
                sigpic

Comment

He may just eat you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Basically, thanks to the blue fairy, Rumpy devotes his time to making the curse &/or manipulating snow/Regina into wanting the curse to get access to the real world so he can find his son....or avenge his son.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^^ that's how I've understood it from very early on, it was Rumpy who made the curse for EQ that bought them all to this world, this episode answered the "why".

Now we need answers as to why/how Rumpy got locked up by EQ, and where Bae really is, he is somewhere in this world, just an early arrival (like Emma was found by the roadside etc.).

....along with about 900 other unanswered questions of course

Oh, does the Sister realise she was the Blue Fairy? she seemed to know what she was doing when she manipulated Gold into not seeing the wood for the trees, just like her counterpart did with regard to the curse originally....

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/screen%20shots/th_ScreenShot2012-04-23at42211PM2.png
                        Definitely a turning point for Rumple, his big mistake that sends him down a road of near insanity.

Did you catch the conversation between Rumple and the Blue Fairy about a curse? Maybe Rumple does create the curse, or at least this is the beginning of his idea of how he may get his son back using a curse.
                        I am convinced that it is Rumpy who in creates the curse, grace in his powers which are more and more powerful and even if it had to sacrifice the life of a lot of people, it could not slow down him
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

So August/Booth is dying somehow found out about FTL and Storybrooke and thought he would find someone to use magic to cure him?

Interesting...I really don't think he's a future Henry.

So Rumpel found the curse or learned about it and then got Regina to do all the work for him. He even manipulated her to give him wealth and power in this new world as well as the power to say "please".

But the curse, is a curse for other reasons I'm sure. There's an effect of the curse I'm sure is going to occur which requires the curse to be broken before this "terrible thing" happens. That's what I'm thinking.

So how did August learn of or came to truly believe in magic? Did Bae tell him?

Maybe Bae left, but it is possible that he hasn't arrived yet a sort of delay in transit. Or maybe Bae is Henry's father?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                            Maybe Bae left, but it is possible that he hasn't arrived yet a sort of delay in transit. Or maybe Bae is Henry's father?
                            Then Emma should have recognised him at least. Suddenly he is Bae's Son.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              Then Emma should have recognised him at least. Suddenly he is Bae's Son.
                              I'm not saying August is Bae, they've proven that with this episode. So Bae is still out there and it is possible he could be Henry's father, although Emma didn't talk too kindly of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X