Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Okay I don't think this has been done.

Watching Stargate Atlantis, I am convinced that Sheppard will never find the perfect someone for him on Atlantis. I don't like any girls on Atlantis are good possible romantic interests for Sheppard. Not Weir, not Teyla, not Heightmyer, not anybody they've paired him up for like one episode. So I got to thinking who would be the best match for him and I think it's Vala Mal Doran. Think about it! They're both quite forward when they see something they want it. I think they'd both be attracted to each other. They're both comical, yet strong warriors.

Spoilers for Pegasus Project ahead...

Vala will be in Atlantis right, but we don't know who she's going to meet other than Weir... I hope she meets Sheppard. It'll be an interesting dynamic.

Anybody else aboard?

I think you have an interesting idea here, I think you could be the one few minority that thought it up this ship. But odd ships are always fun.
    But in the end I think she'd drive him crazy.
    Not saying that because I'm a Sheyla shipper either. He'd might want to kirk her(since the man has no boundries) but probably might not want to stick around.

That's only my two cents of course.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
    Spoiler:
    SCI-FI....
    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

I think Shep and Vala would be a blast together. Just to watch. Such fun.

Comment

I agree.... they're both hilarious, why not put them in the same room and see what happens. I realy hope Vala gets to meet Sheppard

Comment

Is this a joke? Vala and Sheppard will never get together. That's like starting a ship of Hammond and Teal'c.

Comment

OMG! Vala and Sheppard would be perfect for each other!

Comment

I think Vala would have Sheppard for breakfast....he'd stand no chance!
              Interesting idea though...I'm sure the two of them would be incredibly entertaining together, lots of fun and such like.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting idea...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                  Is this a joke? Vala and Sheppard will never get together. That's like starting a ship of Hammond and Teal'c.
                  Not a joke... I'm serious! haha I really think they'd be perfect for each other. I think mostly it just comes from the lack of interesting love interests for Sheppard. Also with Vala too, I don't really see her really ending up with Daniel or anybody on SG-1.

Comment

*Blinks*

I'm finding it strange that I like the idea of this pairing...as long as it remained in fandom and never went into the show...then I'd just heave
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I don't usually read fan fiction! I just hope we get at least one Sheppard/Vala scene in the show, just to see how the writers would portray their antics in the same room.

Comment

I'm not sure they'd be perfect for each other but ..blimey!...it'd be lots and lots of fun seeing those two together on screen!!

Comment

Vala and Sheppard?!
                          Mh… I don’t think they’d fit together. You see, Sheppard fell in love for Chaya (I hate him for this), and I don’t think he just did because of her good looking. Chaya isn’t a fighter, but Sheppard is. I don’t believe he could love a person with a character like Vala has, sorry.

But well, this is just my opinion, and I as a SGAian don’t know Vala very good.

Greets
                          Freyja

Comment

Right on! Someone finally took the plunge and started this thread. I don't see these two together as a couple but I would love to see them interact. I love Vala and how she comes on so strong. It should be nice to see the reaction she would have at meeting Sheppard and vice versa.
                            http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I haven't thought of this one before, but it'd definately be interesting. I'd like to see thewm at least meet, and if nothing else, there's always fic, maybe I should write some at some point.
                              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X