Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which alien do you think is the hottest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which alien do you think is the hottest?

These have to be non-human answers and can be from any sci-fi story. Personaly the hottest alien IMO is Aayla Secura from Star Wars:

EDIT - As per Peoples_General's question in another thread, no you can't use humans not from Earth. I suppose you can use Jaffa women, but where's the fun in that?
    Last edited by walterIsTheMan; 11 March 2006, 03:21 AM.

Centauri females. They got almost no hair, but they're still good looking and more importantly human-looking. They have like 2 hearts and other differences from Human females.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Your picture link isn't working . I agree the Centauri women were pretty hot and very human-like. Aayla is sort of human like, except she's blue and has tenticle things instead of hair, but I don't mind.

Comment

I can see both pics of my post, and that of the person who started the thread...
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Cuz it's probably stored in your cache, it isn't for us though.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Is Chiana allowed? If not - then I'm gonna have to do some thinking.

Comment

Who says power isn't sexy?!?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                Who says power isn't sexy?!?
                Scanitly clad and powerful aliens is better. But I can't think of any...
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                  Is Chiana allowed? If not - then I'm gonna have to do some thinking.
                  She's definitely allowed, she's not human, and shes hot.

Comment

T'pol, the best thing about ENT.

Comment

Chiana from Farscape, very appealing. But personally, I had more of a thing for Zhaan myself. A very hot, blue woman.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To be honest, it's not the tenticles or ridges we drool over, it's the human female form under all the plastic makeup and blue skin .

Now I did see an alien with three breasts in a movie. Or was that when I was in a nightclub near a nuclear submarine base
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

General Roth'h'ar Sarris from Galaxy quest..... no wait, the Predator Broken Tusk he always looked like he was hot.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Broken Tusk you say. Was he in any of the films? I remember a Broken Tusk in an Aliens comic book I read years ago.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                              Broken Tusk you say. Was he in any of the films? I remember a Broken Tusk in an Aliens comic book I read years ago.
                              I assumed the main Predator in Aliens Vs Predator was Broken Tusk... I think he actually had a broken tusk but will have to go back and look. But yes the original character was from Aliens Vs Predator the novel...yes they made a novel.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X