• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Star Trek convention

Anyone from the UK going?

www.startreklondon.com

A three day official event celebrating the Star Trek universe

Destination Star Trek London beams down to ExCeL from 19-21 October with mores guests, themed parties, interactive activities, professional photo shoots, autograph sessions, original sets, props and displays, memorabilia, talks and stunt displays plus more to be announced. Plus Five captains beaming down - William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew and Scott Bakula!
    So whether you have been a fan since the very first season back in 1966 or a recent convert with the 2009 movie there will be something for every fan.
    Come and experience an out of this world weekend this October at ExCeL London.
    sigpic

I know you asked if any was going.
    But sadly I will not be going. As much as I would like to go. Unfortunately I have another event on those dates that I cannot miss.
    The other reason is cost the tickets that give you the full experience are a little out of my price range.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      The other reason is cost the tickets that give you the full experience are a little out of my price range.
      Yeah.. the standard tickets are pretty cheap but I want at least the silver pass. Gonna have to start saving, plus the travel and hotel costs..
      sigpic

Comment

Somehow between now and October I need to find a transporter...

Comment

I'm going, got standard entry tickets for the Saturday 20th.

Ideally I want photos and autographs with Patrick and Scot, but I bet so do 100% of the other millions of people that are going.

Best put my queuing shoes on!
          I got nothing!

Comment

I want to go, but the tickets are pricey, I will see how much I can save and see what left closer to October, I guesting they will all be sold out by then through.

Comment

I am deff going, gonna buy my standard ticket next time got some money
              sigpic

Comment

Is anyone going to Destination Star Trek London In October?

William Shatner,Avery Brooks,Patrick Stewart,Kate Mulgrew and Scott Bakula are going to be there.

I just got my ticket and thinking of getting photoshoot but with which one is the desicion I have to make
                sigpic

Comment

Er...unless I've misunderstood, you yourself posted in another thread where people were already discussing this exact convention....
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ooppss sorry
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG only found out about this today just after I booked a holiday ffs
                      "You don't know half of it".
                      Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                      (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO! But I don't know if I can get a costume!
                        sigpic
                        Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

only in my dreams. sadly i'm on the other side of the pond.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                            only in my dreams. sadly i'm on the other side of the pond.
                            then become a frog or a duck and swim across
                            sigpic
                            Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

Working...
                            X