Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Production Stargate fan-created show (Looking for help !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Production Stargate fan-created show (Looking for help !)

So I was a film major before switching to computers but I got to thinking on my 30th birthday this last Thursday that fan film Stargate is missing. I am looking for writers more so than anything right now to see if we can come up with some good stories for a maybe 4-6 episode season.

I am looking to hopefully be in a casting/production phase by the summer. If anybody here has scripts or ideas please toss them this way and let's talk shop.

Mail me here or feel free to mail me at gate_command-at-hotmail.com

Well... People over at the 3D user created Stargate Universe fan series could use someone like you but if it involves writing; sign me up!

Questions... What's the premise of the show? Is there a show bible? How much of it is going to be tied down to the previous series?
    Back from the grave.

Comment

There is one already. I believe its called Stargate SG-2.....its terrible...don't even google it.l

Comment

@Zombies I would like to keep in in the SG-1 timeline as I believe it would be the most open and easy shoot-able time period. It's really open and pending on if there are some solid ideas that can come to the table. I have access to a vast amount of resources thanks to my wonderful college. So let's talk some shop

@Escyos I will have to check this out just cause I want to know how bad it really is...I know if it's acting wise I plan to resolve that issue right off the bat because I want to have some fun but produce a real and worthy production.

Comment

Also you have to be wary of copyright violations, MGM already shut down a (German?) fan series some people were making and you may get the same treatment.

Comment

Working...
          X