Five Horsemen Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Horsemen Productions

As said in the past here on GateWorld, I would come again with my works.

Our story begins at the end of a fictional Season 6, our usual heroes are still in Atlantis, after returning to Pegasus via its hyperdrive.

I will make my statement on the controversial "Wormhole drive" as described and employed in "Enemy at the Gate". It is not without merit; currently as we are, it is without concept. We may see genuine concept of such a plot device in Stargate: Extinction.

When I began my fan fiction, it was before "First Strike" originally aired. My concepts were different, having Weir in command of Atlantis, with Carter visiting from time to time on SGC business. The Wraith were again becoming a dangerous threat once again, this time far more directly, and with more motives than before.

I wanted to keep Kolya alive in my vision, since I always found him to be the perfect adversary opposite to Sheppard. Todd's Wraith faction is a perfect element to place in an ongoing fight. I saw greater things in Michael's faction, especially as played out in "The Last Man". In my vision, he's still around, and he's been busy!

Janus is the most intriguing Ancient I have ever seen. Are there more like him? I would say, "You could say that."

How did the original war progress toward the end? What happened after the Lantean exodus?

You will find out.

-------------------
    6x20 "Komaris" Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Ch5, Ch6, Ch6-2, Ch7, Ch8, Ch9, Ch10, Ch10-2, Ch11, Ch12,
    Ch13, Ch14, Ch 14-2, Ch15

On it's second trip to Atlantis, the Odyssey ends up triggering a station sending a signal to it in the Asgard language. Major Lorne is sent with a team aboard the Odyssey to investigate.

7x01 "The Road" Ch1,Ch2,Ch3, Ch4-1, Ch4-2, Ch5-1, Ch5-2

Business in the city is picking up, with the newest arrival bringing a renewed effort in the ongoing fight against the Wraith.

7x02 "The Road, Part II" Ch1, Ch2, Ch3

A Coalition summit is taking place, and Teyla pushes for a new solution to the refugee crisis.
    Last edited by ussrelativity; 01 August 2010, 04:31 AM.

Cool, I am looking forward to it.

Comment

More than that, I also look to input from others when I throw up a concept.

Why would a station set up by Janus be sending a message in the Asgard language, and why now?

Comment

hurry up and post ep! your killing me here
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe cause there is something is the Asgard computer core that triggered it.

Janus was a timetraveling alot, so he would know about them giving us the computer core, so when the Odyssey comes within a certain distance of the station is started broadcasting the signal.

Comment

We need the episode!!!
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

hurry ! im diengggggggggggggggggggg
              sigpic

Comment

Guys please claim down.

Let him write the episode first.

Ive been waiting more than you guys have.

Comment

Yes, you have...
                  sigpic

Comment

Let us begin.

I will write this out in chapters, rather than whole stories at once, to give me more breathing room. Now I shall say that my stories will be rather intense at times, as I have intended them to be for some parts.

Spoiler:
                    6x20 "Komaris" - (Updated version)

We begin 10,000 years ago, about eight months after the Lantean exodus. A cloaked gateship is witnessing a hive-ship attacking an alien ship looking somewhat familiar. From the cockpit, we see Janus and two other Atlanteans monitoring the battle. The systems aboard this jumper are rather different, running a distinct shade of black, green, and orange.

"I want to help them.", said one Atlantean.

"Move us closer, Janus", said a voice from the back. Janus looked to the other two Atlanteans. The voice from the back spoke again. "You will know why, and who they actually are."

We see the ship move closer, as the hive ship continues to fire at the ship, with the other ship firing back, It's lateral cannons cease firing, leaving only the forward weapons still operational. The shields on the ship are weakening. As Janus' ship comes across the alien ship, he comes to astonishment at the identity of the other beings, the Asgard!

"The Asgard! Long lost allies of our kind." said Janus.

"How are they in this galaxy? Have they expanded their empire outward from Ida?"

"They're not here to wage war against the Wraith. They are here to save themselves from eventual extinction. Most of their kind will be gone in 10,000 years."

"Another premonition, Telnoris?"

The man from the back steps forward. He appears to be an Ancient as well, but his clothing is radically different.

"Yet, right am I." His cadence shifts, and his gaze appears piercing unlike anything before. He seemed so calm, yet in a way far more frightening than a Wraith could ever be.

Aboard the Asgard ship, alarms are going off aboard the ship. The Asgard on the main bridge is monitoring weapons control as another messages him from the engineering section.

"I am unable to restore hyperdrive function. We must retreat."

"Agreed. Our main engines are of no use as well. I am readying a transport. Four Asgard enter a small transport ship and ready the systems.

"The neutrino shockwave should keep their sensor systems from detecting our hyperspace window. Proceed to the coordinates."

As the Asgard ship explodes, at the same moment, the small transport makes a hyperspace jump. From the gateship, Janus and the others witness with awe, as Telnoris shows only a simple expression of conclusion.

"They will survive. More than you know."

"Janus, we agreed to join forces because we had the same goals, including our distaste of Moros' leading our once great civilization to ruin. You know you should have supported my position for leadership of our main fleets, rather than letting the rest of the council force doctrine on how to fight. I am having these strange feelings about Telnoris." He gestures to Telnoris.

"And if I were you I would, expecially when that one is further away yet closer to your kind than you could imagine."

"You are speaking to us freely, so are you not ascended?"

Telnoris hands Janus a data crystal.

"This will be all you need to know."

"Thank you."

Telnoris voice shifts slightly, becoming resonant. "You know why you lost. You could have purged them if you had cut your losses and stopped playing with creation. You wanted to care about the native born on the worlds you experimented with. I don't condemn you for the feeling, but you will be judged over and over through your "children". Decadence was our apocalypse, as it yours now. You can only hope that you can preserve the distant futures of your "daughters" and "sons", for it is MY son that will judge all Lanteans. Shall you still reject one over another? Faith, as from the Ori? Scientific embracement as of the Alterans? You did ascend over time. When one returns to its counterpart in desperation, it is out of fear or embracement of virtue? Those of you ascended to flee the Wraith, did not only for spiritual completion, but out of fear. To once reject the fanaticism as you righteously did so, did you reject more than you thought? I reject neither, nor do I force conformity, for it is your own paths you muct choose."

The third Ancient finally asks. "Who are you? I demand truth!"

Telnoris replies, looking directly at him, eye to eye. "The young have much to learn from Lemuria."

Janus spoke again. "We know of no such place."

Telnoris raised out his arms. "Then I cannot help you further."

No flash of light. No sound. He is simply gone.

--End of Chapter 1

Comment

This is looking real good, its great as your older stories.

And damm you still so good at this writing stuff.

Comment

That was great!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

9thDoctorD.gif Fantastic!
                          sigpic

Comment

That- is what a real Ancient should sound like.

Oh, and here he is:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

HE looks like an ancient...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X