Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they going to make a sequel to Push?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they going to make a sequel to Push?

I just finished watching the movie Push and it left me with a huge cliffhanger! I was like "Is that it!" Does anyone know if they are going to make a second one? Because I don't think they would've put in a cliffhanger if they didn't.....
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Considering the movie was generally panned and only made $10m (on a $38m budget), I rather doubt it.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I remember reading somewhere (a while ago, don't remember where) that they were thinking of doing a TV series based off it (obvo with different people in it).

Comment

I don't even remember how the movie ended atm. I do remember that it wasn't good enough to get a sequel.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
          I just finished watching the movie Push and it left me with a huge cliffhanger! I was like "Is that it!" Does anyone know if they are going to make a second one? Because I don't think they would've put in a cliffhanger if they didn't.....
          You're talking about this Push?
          Here's the wikipedia page then:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_(2009_film)

There was an announcement about developing a TV series based upon the movie.

It's ironic though that you mention this here while I've read once that this film was supposedly based upon the real Stargate project (USA).
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Considering the movie was generally panned and only made $10m (on a $38m budget), I rather doubt it.
            It made alot more than that, especially in DVD and international sales. Still, it wasn't a huge blockbuster, so I doubt a sequel is on anyone's radar. Especially with Chris Evan's star stock rising. Too bad though, I really liked the movie.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Actually opening weekend they made a lot less $1043844.55 is what they made now gross is over 31 million but to these people opening weekend is all that matters.

Comment

Working...
              X