Human Relations (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Relations (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Syfy Announces Development Slate of 7 New Scripted Projects Featuring ‘Ball & Chain,’ ‘Me and Lee,’ ‘Orion‘ & ‘Sherwood‘

HUMAN RELATIONS

The Office meets Men in Black in this project featuring an office Temp who slowly discovers that his off-kilter and odd-ball bosses at the strange hi-tech “ad agency” where he works are really aliens working on a plan to destroy the Earth.

Co-Executive Producer/Writer: Scott Prendergast

Executive Producers: Michael Rotenberg and Tom Lassally for 3 Arts

Executive Producers: John Altschuler and Dave Krinsky for Ternion

Studio: Universal Cable Productions
    http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/30...sherwood/58709

sounds a bit like the Middleman pilot Im Interested tho, i liked that show even as corny as it was
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Did Syfy steal this idea?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well nothing original anymore.

Also I believe Gene Rodinberry once said it not unusual for film an TV studios to ask other writers rewrite ideas they hear from other writers. This apparently happen to his Earth Final Conflict.

An what the problem anyway, her film will air before this series goes on air anyway. Unless they were planning there own TV series, which she did not specifically state.
        Also Syfy bought the airing rights for that as well.
        Last edited by knowles2; 01 August 2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Human Relations creator defends his integrity.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

hmm interesting, so who is going to sue who first I wonder. An I am not even sure the office cross with aliens is entirely original concept anyway.
            Last edited by knowles2; 03 August 2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

True that. The story continues to get weirder though:

First, Amber Benson said that the whole thing had been blown out of proportion and that Syfy is more likely to have been behind the lifting than the series' creator.

And now today, Syfy has spoken out to defend their integrity in a pretty generic statement.

Comment

Working...
              X