• Show
Clear All

The link to this lovely, cute and charming actors messageboard is :

http://dazzlingstarz.com/jrforum/index.php?act=idx

Enjoy!

Luce x

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
      I totally recommend JRs fanclub and its messageboard. I'm a member there and its a great place to hang out and chat about JR and his roles. JR even stops by when he can to answer questions and let us know what he's up to. He's an amazing and inspiring man thats for sure.

Luce x
      That's so cool, i think it's great when actors take time out to check out their sites and answer fans questions, especially as not everybody can afford to go to cons.

\m/ JR rocks \m/

Comment

hey everyone
        Just thought i'd come and join your little domain. Gotta spread more love for Martouf, i just loved him. Deffinately my fave Tok'Ra and actually my fave character outside the team of SG-1.
        Anyway he was ace and all of the epps he was in were great. I think i really enjoyed on complex side of his personality and the deep loss he was feeling for Jolinar. It really touched me. Also i like the way Martouf and Sam kinda had that bond together and helped each other through. It was very special. Although i dont really see it in a shipper POV although there was some love about it i think it was more a supportive/friendship love if u get what i mean. Anyway i really enjoyed that side of Martoufs storylines.
        I was really upset when he died. It was one of the most heart warming and saddest scenes on SG-1 IMO yet it was overshadowed by the constant discussion of Jack and Sam having feelings for each other nevermind though.

Its all in the eyes, its all in the eyes

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat
          I was really upset when he died. It was one of the most heart warming and saddest scenes on SG-1 IMO yet it was overshadowed by the constant discussion of Jack and Sam having feelings for each other nevermind though.
          Ayyyyy-men. The poor Tok'ra; none of them can get a good death scene without a bunch of "distraction."

[/center]
          Its all in the eyes, its all in the eyes
          He does really have sweet eyes. And I think the reason I would ship them is because they have that sweet friendship connection. Smouldering passion and romantic tension are ok in their place (especially if that place is far, far from me ) but I'd rather see something sweet like Sam and Marty holding hands than people sucking each other's faces . And still Marty's history with Jolinar adds such a great twist to the way they see each other.

Comment

Holding hands, eh?

And don't they look so cute here?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Love that first pic Angelique. I loved all the Sam and Martouf moments...they always just felt so special

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

First time posting here and just want to say I also loved the character of Martouf and his amazing, very expressive eyes. He didn't really have to even say anything...just give that certain look. I read in a AT interview that out of all the things TPTB had written she was most shocked when she read the script where Martouf was killed off. Here are some of my fav Martouf pics:
                Looks quite adorable in his hat!
                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

I didn't appreciate the sweetness of Sam and Martouf until after he died <sniffle> and afterI stopped being such a die hard Sam and Jack shipper. The first time round of watching him I didn't like the character because I felt he would get in the way of Sam and Jack but when I stopped being such a shipper and saw the storyline for what it was I thought that it was really sweet and well written with so many conflicts of the heart and so much emotion. It was a great arc to the show that I really wish had been carried on because it was just so sweet and it had so much potential, plus Amanda and JR worked so well together.

You should see those eyes up close and in person. Wow!

Luce xxx

Comment

.....Fly-by-pic!

( Photobucket wouldn't upload. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Gorgeous pic!!!!

Luce xxx

Comment

Oh, I love JR *drools* Since me and my friend met him, we just call him Junior.lol Because when he got asked what JR stands for, he said: "JR is like Junior!" and Peter Williams said "and it also stands for Jolinar"lol

Anyway, he's sooooo hot!!
                        Here's one with Amanda, from the movie 'Stuck'.

Comment

My sister's not a big SG fan. (That's a different discussion.) However, she LOVES to watch whenever Martouf or Daniel's on. She thought maybe the writers killed him off cuz he was just too good looking and they couldn't handle it. Sigh! Oh how fun it would be to be a goauld with Jonas, Daniel and Martouf as my sex slaves.
                          Last edited by jerin; 12 July 2005, 12:34 PM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Aha, a Martouf thread! He was my favorite of all the Tok'ra, and one of my favorite characters on the whole show. Even though I hated to see him get killed, I can appreciate the way they killed him off. Much better end than, say, Tanith for example.

Never met him in person, though I hope to someday! And I love all these pictures you guys are posting! Very nice, indeed...
                            Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Originally posted by Aleca
                              Oh, I love JR *drools* Since me and my friend met him, we just call him Junior.lol Because when he got asked what JR stands for, he said: "JR is like Junior!" and Peter Williams said "and it also stands for Jolinar"lol

Anyway, he's sooooo hot!!
                              Here's one with Amanda, from the movie 'Stuck'.

Has anyone seen Stuck? I didnt realise they had released it and i cant find a copy anywhere

(i had to go through 3 pages to find this i was beginning to think noone else liked him...glad to see im not the only one with such great tastes )

Comment

Stuck was only a TV-Movie and is not out on DVD yet. At least as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X