No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... i've never seen him in any other large roles...

Comment

Jungleground ... Evil
      Futuresport ... Evil
      Ginger Snaps Back ... Mean
      13 Ghosts ... Lawyer = Evil
      Jeremiah ... Crazy Evil
      Josie and the Pussycats ... Meanish

Comment

Which character did he play in Josie And The Pussycats? *doesn't remember seeing him in that*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
          Which character did he play in Josie And The Pussycats? *doesn't remember seeing him in that*
          It was like a two line bit. He played a shopkeeper that was going to call the police. IMHO him and Seth Green best part of that movie.

Comment

yeah... lol... i saw that... i was like "OMG!! is that martouf??!!"

Comment

Ah, I must have blinked and missed it then

Comment

lol... i blinked my eyes OPEN long enough to catch it

Comment

He looks goooood in Thirteen Ghosts though his character is a meanie. Jr's great because he can either play a really mean character or a really sweet one and totally get away with doing it.

Has anyone seen him in the Molson Canadian I Am Canadian beer commerical? we saw it last year when we were in Canada for Gatecon. He's so adorable in it!

Lucy

Comment

How about a triple thunk to revive this thread?

(Em, I'm waiting on that Sam/Martouf thread.... )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I love almost all of the Tok'ra eps, especially those that feature Martouf and/or Jacob prominently. I love their dedication to their cause and willingness to sacrifice their lives, even though their race is dying out.

Plus I love the Sam/Martouf angle. One of the few canon 'ships I enjoyed seeing onscreen, actually. And I have to say, I actually like those sand-colored things they wear. I find them quite sexy on Martouf .

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                        Plus I love the Sam/Martouf angle. One of the few canon 'ships I enjoyed seeing onscreen, actually. And I have to say, I actually like those sand-colored things they wear. I find them quite sexy on Martouf .
                        Oh look! Another shipper! Em, thread!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Theres loads of pics of Jr Bourne herehttp://dazzlingstarz.com/jrfanclub/
                          I never really liked Martouf that much but then I saw a pic of JRB with CJ and after seeing him in Jungleground-wowza!! Total thunkage

and your sooo right, he has the most amazing eyes ever
                          Last edited by SallyLizzie; 15 May 2005, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I totally recommend JRs fanclub and its messageboard. I'm a member there and its a great place to hang out and chat about JR and his roles. JR even stops by when he can to answer questions and let us know what he's up to. He's an amazing and inspiring man thats for sure.

Luce x

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                              I love almost all of the Tok'ra eps, especially those that feature Martouf and/or Jacob prominently. I love their dedication to their cause and willingness to sacrifice their lives, even though their race is dying out.

Come on, Martouf could have worn rags, and he would have been sexy. Hmmm, he might have been even sexier in rags (fans herself).

I was DEVASTATED when Sam had to kill Martouf in Divide and Conquer. I think I understand why TPTB wanted to remove Martouf, as his fixation on Sam was deepening, however, I think they could have kept him in the storyline, without major complications. Yes, Sam had feelings for him, but she never would have acted upon them, because of her memories of and by Jolinar.

Great pics......may I have some more, please?????
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                                I totally recommend JRs fanclub and its messageboard. I'm a member there and its a great place to hang out and chat about JR and his roles. JR even stops by when he can to answer questions and let us know what he's up to. He's an amazing and inspiring man thats for sure.

Luce x
                                Link us?

Comment

Working...
                                X