• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep! Just as I thought, he's a HUNK! I can't help but smile when I see his smile! Thanks hastie for all of your sharing!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
          He is such a HUNK! I miss him so much! I agree with First Prime of Martouf...I couldn't believe it when they killed him off! He was such a gentle HUNK!!!
          Ah, but at least in sci-fi they always find a way to bring them back.

Have you done any of the live webchats FPoM? JR does one at the end of every month. I've talked to him twice now, he's lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

Have you done any of the live webchats FPoM? JR does one at the end of every month. I've talked to him twice now, he's lovely.
            Whoa.. how did I not know about this?? FF, you've been holding out on me!! Do explain!

And ya, I couldn't believe the whole killing-off thing either... that was a heart-wrenching moment!!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Whoa.. how did I not know about this?? FF, you've been holding out on me!! Do explain!
              I'm gonna get Shirl the JR forum manager to post something about it
              The next one is tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't make it, I'll be at a sci-fi convention. I'm a bit annoyed about it but there's always next month.

Comment

Here's the info, it can also be found on this thread.

Originally posted by Shirl View Post
                Next Chat with JR Bourne (Stargate SG1) will be on 26th August at 5pm UK time - it will be held here http://dazzlingstarz.com/chatroom

If we have problems with the above chat room we will go to the back up chat room here http://forums.delphiforums.com/Shirlstestsite

9am Pacific Time
                10am Mountain Time
                11am Central Time
                12pm Eastern Time

For your time Zone look here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock

All welcome!!

------

On another note, please check out Kaj Eriksen (from the tv show 4400) new Official message board at http://dazzlingstarz.com/kajforum

Shirl

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                  Yep! Just as I thought, he's a HUNK! I can't help but smile when I see his smile! Thanks hastie for all of your sharing!

YW.. I love to share my caps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

no i haven't. and i can't do the one tomorrow unless the weather here is bad, cos im going to ren fest FINALLY! i've never gone to ren fests, they've never been this close, but now that we moved, i get to! yay! but not so yay if it's going to interrupt a chat with our most dearly beloved. if i miss it this month, there's always next month.... hmm, it seems like i just read that somewhere...oh yeah. sorry for stealing your words firefly!

Comment

hmm... it' seems to have been 9 hours (correct me if i'm wrong) since the little chat of the month, and no1 has posted nething about what went on or gloated about how great it was.

We had to have perfect weather today, of course, so i went to the ren fest, while you all got to chat. im so jealous. i kept looking at my watch thinking, " oh how lucky. i can't wait till next month!"

is it always on a weekend? it being the chat. cuz if it's not, i don't think i'd be able to make it. not at that time of day. please post and tell everyone all about the great times you had!

and firefly! tell us about the con! who was there? did you get godly pics? i mean, goodly...right? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by First Prime of Martouf View Post
                        and firefly! tell us about the con! who was there? did you get godly pics? i mean, goodly...right? lol!
                        I'm sorry to say it but the con was well worth missing JR for. At least I know I'll get to talk to JR again another time. It's 2:30am right now so I don't have time to tell you how the con went but the link to the pictures is in my sig, and if you take a look in either the John Barrowman thunk thread in the Doctor Who section or the Joe Flanigan thunk thread, I posted some stuff about the con in there earlier. (Particularly the John Barrowman thread). Hope you like!

Comment

thnks FF! now get yourself some well deserved sleep.

renfest was definitly NOT worth missing the chat tho. i got a blister from the shoes i wore, and now i can hardly walk. hum. guess i'll just have to sit in front of the computer screen. like normal.

Comment

bump.

it's been more than 24 hrs since the chat, and all i'm getting is silence...unless people are posting as i speak......ahh. i can only hope.

did anyone else have dreams of our dearly beloved last night?

Comment

I totally didn't read this thread early enough, I could have gone!!!! DANG!!!!

Oh well, next month I'll be there! It's so cool that he does a public chat every month!! I don't know what I'd say to him though, so I may just come watch!! Thanks for sharing this great info FF!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X