PDA

View Full Version : Non-Shippers?

naq_oneill
March 6th, 2005, 07:04 PM
hey everyone! I'm new to this forum-just wondering if there are any dare I say non sam/jack shippers out there like me?? :p

Atlantisluva
March 6th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Here here! I am an enthusiastic anti-sam/jack shipper. I am of the McShep Slasher persuasion :D

naq_oneill
March 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
hi luva! I'm not much of a slasher but cool! at least we're not alone :)

macktheknife
March 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I was an anti-neutral Sam\Jack, but now TPTB have gone and forced it into the story, well, you can read it in my sig.

Atlantisluva
March 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
And may I add what a great cause this is :) lol

Teach those shippers a lesson -.-nlm
They plague these boards by the thousands! ( Next to those irritating thunk threads, especiall Ben Browder, but thats a thread for another day... )

ANd how can people not like McShep! It's so in your face!

But back to topic, ITS NOT JACK X SAM, ITS SAM X PETE!!!!!!!

naq_oneill
March 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I'm not really crazy about shippiness in general except for mulder and scully*sighs*..buit if there was to be a definate ship i would agree that it should be sam and pete-he is sooo sweet to her! :)

GatetheWay
March 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I am neither a shipper nor slasher. I'm pritty neutral on that font...mostly. I really think that when people try to artificially insert romance into things it ruins the story. But I have to say some of those ship threads are pritty entertaining. Sam/Thor ship thread anyone? :D

Atlantisluva
March 6th, 2005, 07:31 PM
lol....I want that thread nuked -.-

McShep McShep McSheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

naq_oneill
March 6th, 2005, 07:33 PM
LOL :p

Qtyled
March 6th, 2005, 07:45 PM
I'm not really into shipping, though if people are into that then that's cool :cool:

Atlantisluva
March 6th, 2005, 07:50 PM
1) Pairing is your friend! WHEN APPROPRIATE!This is only, repeat, in McShep or McZelenka instances.

2) Where is everyone getting these iPod shuffle/SG sigs?

Qtyled
March 6th, 2005, 07:58 PM
2) Where is everyone getting these iPod shuffle/SG sigs?

You mean where they are getting the idea from or where they are getting them from. I made mine myself and scaryperon is the only other person I've seen with an iPod thing.

Atlantisluva
March 6th, 2005, 08:00 PM
EEk! Well I am a Dell girl myself =P

Rail'k
March 7th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I dont ship personally i dont see the point of shipping

Egeria
March 7th, 2005, 06:11 AM
I'm not really into the Jack/Sam thing either, much prefer slash, especially anything with Mckay.

LordAnubis
March 7th, 2005, 06:12 AM
hey everyone! I'm new to this forum-just wondering if there are any dare I say non sam/jack shippers out there like me?? :p
Be prepared to get red repped for stating your opinion about shipping. :(

Grin
I dont ship personally i dont see the point of shipping

Agreed

NightGloom
I don't like ship very much, in any show (except for Farscape and now little bit of Lost). I'm not a slasher, but I can tolerate it more than ship. Although, I do like the random obscure ships and slash here and there (like the Daniel/ Pete slashers thread and I find the Ba'al/ Sam thread very amusing).

You might want to bring up the Ship Discussion thread or the Anti-Sam/Jack thread.

Feli
March 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
There's an Anti Sam/Jack Ship thread here. Easy to be found if one is looking.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=314&highlight=Anti+Sam%2FJack

Feel free to continue your discussion there. :)

Feli
GateWorld Moderator