This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremors/stargate crossovers

i would have put this in the general dicussion but ever since my accident with the I Miss Tremors thread ill put anything involving tremors in off topic, any way i think a crossover between stargate and tremors would be kinda cool. heres my idea for a plot: an SG team makes a huge discovery (i dont know what)and they send someone to earth to give the news. while gone, the rest of the SG team is massacred by graboids. when another team comes back they find the team (whats left) and after watching a tape from a camera that was being used by the team archeologist, they discover the prescence of graboids, the team is then attacked by shriekers (pig-me graboids with heat vision) a nameless extra is killed but the rest of the team makes it back. they decide to enlist an expert to "remove" the threat. so they send sam and some other fed to get Burt gummer's help. he refuses until offered and crap load of wepons for his services. burt arrives at the SGC and does his usal "goverment conspiricy?!?! i knew it!!" he uses his expertise, kills a couple and somthing goes wrong, and an extra dies they make some sorda big explosion, guts everywhere and im outa ideas, i think i may make a FANFIC based on this
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Sorry but I really hope that idea never gets off the ground.. the first tremors was good but it when down hill fast after that

Comment

i dont blame you, i get the feeling most people dislike tremors, i just watched it so much(the movie), i began to like it. but the 2nd movie was kina dum but good enough, the 3rd was pushing it, and the 4th was ridiculous and it didnt suprise me they canceled the seris

Comment

I liked the first tremors movie quite a bit. But the ones after it really butchered the franchise into graboid mush if you ask me. The Sci-fi Tremors was a pretty decent and entertaining series. However, there could be a few viable ideas for an alien beast similar to a graboid or something. If we're talking about only one stargate crossover episode with Tremors, than a workable plot could happen, but otherwise I don't think it would work well for more than a single episode.

Comment

i completely agree tecnowraith, like you said one episode is ok but more then 1 episode would be a mistake, and what was scifi thinking when they made a 4th moive!?!? it was just over the top

Comment

They made a 4th Tremors movie?

Where the heck was I when that happened???

(Seriously, I must've missed that one. What was the title?)

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
              i would have put this in the general dicussion but ever since my accident with the I Miss Tremors thread ill put anything involving tremors in off topic, any way i think a crossover between stargate and tremors would be kinda cool. heres my idea for a plot: an SG team makes a huge discovery (i dont know what)and they send someone to earth to give the news. while gone, the rest of the SG team is massacred by graboids. when another team comes back they find the team (whats left) and after watching a tape from a camera that was being used by the team archeologist, they discover the prescence of graboids, the team is then attacked by shriekers (pig-me graboids with heat vision) a nameless extra is killed but the rest of the team makes it back. they decide to enlist an expert to "remove" the threat. so they send sam and some other fed to get Burt gummer's help. he refuses until offered and crap load of wepons for his services. burt arrives at the SGC and does his usal "goverment conspiricy?!?! i knew it!!" he uses his expertise, kills a couple and somthing goes wrong, and an extra dies they make some sorda big explosion, guts everywhere and im outa ideas, i think i may make a FANFIC based on this
              I saw the movie on HBO once and it was amusing, but nothing spectacular. Last year, I remember watching like five minutes of a Tremors the Series on Sci-fi and thinking to myself, "you could be sleeping or watching paint dry...why are you torturing yourself?" Hence, I never, ever, ever watched another second of any Tremors franchise. Sorry, but it was just awful-silly-bad.

Comment

i liked the frist to movies and the seires was ok it give me some thing to watch before stargate

Comment

seeing burt gummer again in any way shape or form would make me go nuts. as a fan of all the tremors movies, and of the short lived TV series, i must say this is a better idea than the wraith on SG1 or a goa'uld taking a wraith as a host.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    They made a 4th Tremors movie?

Where the heck was I when that happened???

(Seriously, I must've missed that one. What was the title?)

I think the title was Tremors 4: the Legend begins. It was about the past history of the town.

The first movie was fun, a good show to watch if your home on a saturday night.
                    The second was as well.
                    the third was ok, another fun hour and a half, but it was pushing it.
                    the fourth was horrendous.
                    the series was even worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X