No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but there are evil Wraith there!! What do you think would happen, when a Wraith feeds off a Goa'uld? I mean, with them having super special healing powers and all that? Could be quite the snack. Poor Ba'al

Comment

i know! lol... i was actually thinking about that the other day (don't remember why)...

since the wraith feed of the life force and suck age out, wouldn't a goauld who has TWO lives in one and has been reviving (adding more life) for hundreds of years be like a 7 course meal!! man, if the wraith ever found out about the goauld and tok'ra it would actually make things a LOT messier but a lot more interesting

but they'd better not get baal!!

Comment

Of course they won't get Ba'al... Sam will save him

Comment

Oh my gosh... you guys are nuts (in a good way )

But all throughout that scene in Reckoning Part 2 I do see where this is coming from.
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

hehe we snagged another one

as for nuts... i like nuts... not peanuts, but cashews are good

yeah, we're nuts

and Merrin, i made an avatar out of your sig (which i see you changed back to i like that one ):

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              hehe we snagged another one

as for nuts... i like nuts... not peanuts, but cashews are good

yeah, we're nuts

and Merrin, i made an avatar out of your sig (which i see you changed back to i like that one ):

We're on a mission. We will convert them ALL!!! *cough*

Nuts are good... is good. Who wants to be normal anyway?

You know, I did those little pics, too. But so many details get lost in the process... *sob*
              Brighten it up a bit, though, wil ya? *wishes she could use custom avatars*
              And, yeah I resized and changed it. Coz the other one takes forever to load, when you're on dial-up

Comment

i know! lol... i was actually thinking about that the other day (don't remember why)...

since the wraith feed of the life force and suck age out, wouldn't a goauld who has TWO lives in one and has been reviving (adding more life) for hundreds of years be like a 7 course meal!! man, if the wraith ever found out about the goauld and tok'ra it would actually make things a LOT messier but a lot more interesting

but they'd better not get baal!!
                Yeah, But wouldn't it be a great episode? The wraith capture Ba'al (Sam(and maybe Shep & Mckay ) just better save him though before he's lunch!). I was thinking about that last night, What if Steve captures Ba'al.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

lol... well i actually had to make it suck a bit to make it small enough....

... so any chance we'll see this plot-bunny-inspired vid any time soon??

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    I was thinking about that last night, What if Steve captures Ba'al.
                    Oooh, they wouldn't get along at all I wonder who's got the bigger ego, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      Yeah, But wouldn't it be a great episode? The wraith capture Ba'al (Sam(and maybe Shep & Mckay ) just better save him though before he's lunch!). I was thinking about that last night, What if Steve captures Ba'al.

lol... well as long as they saved him from bein steve's turkey sandwich...

yeah, that would be kinda fun everyone else'd be like "no! don't go save a goa'uld!" and she find some brilliant scientific explanation for why they can't let the wraith eat even one goa'uld and they'd go "ok, sounds good" and sam'd save her man in time

or ya know... what if BAAL captured STEVE

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                        Oooh, they wouldn't get along at all I wonder who's got the bigger ego, though...
                        Defiantly Steve!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Well, Ba'al likes science (just another thing he's got in common with Sam)
                          He'd want to know what makes Steve tick... poor Steve

Comment

lol... well as long as they saved him from bein steve's turkey sandwich...

yeah, that would be kinda fun everyone else'd be like "no! don't go save a goa'uld!" and she find some brilliant scientific explanation for why they can't let the wraith eat even one goa'uld and they'd go "ok, sounds good" and sam'd save her man in time

LOL, Someone do a fanfic!

Comment

and ya know, it's PHYSICS that they're both into

and yes!! someone write a fanfic!! i SO wish i could still write good fics, but i'm really rusty... plus it takes lots of time if it's gonna be any good

and yes, steve has much more ego... baal doesn't take himself too seriously

Comment

Steve (is lying on the gravity net): "You are so pathetic."
                                Ba'al: "Insolence!!" *lets go of the knive*
                                Steve (grins): "You cannot hope to kill me. My wound is already healing. I am INVINCIBLE!!"
                                Ba'al (narrows his eyes at him and smirks): "We shall see..."

Now you write something

Comment

Working...
                                X