Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
    LOL! So Ba'al's just some random nerd with a flanging device. How's that for a plot bunny?
    I think he was already a human evil overlord who got snaked and the snake found out the host was eviler.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      ROFLOL!!! Perfect!
      Thanks!

Speaking of which: ART SPAMMAGE!!

...Em made me do it

...the first of 4 new pics.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
        I think he was already a human evil overlord who got snaked and the snake found out the host was eviler.
        That must have been quite the letdown for poor little Ba'al, no?

Comment

lol... i was actually thinking something... what if baal was really tok'ra that got put into an evil host then the host corrupted him and baal betrayed the host and became a goauld and didn't let the host even talk anymore

we're just overloading with plot bunnies today!

and i love the pics Merrin!! i'm stealing the leather one

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            lol... i was actually thinking something... what if baal was really tok'ra that got put into an evil host then the host corrupted him and baal betrayed the host and became a goauld and didn't let the host even talk anymore
            There's an idea. Maybe he's a Tok'ra who, while undercover, was forced by circumstances to use a sarcophagus several times, corrupting him. Take him away from it, 'detox' him of its effects, and he could come back from the darkside.

a time to mourn

Comment

hmmm.... now that's interesting too actually that's the best theory yet i think

the tok'ra either don't like discussin it or have all forgotten on purpose or don't know...

or perhaps the tok'ra originally used the sarcophogus but then realized it was turning their kind bad even though they all started out hating the goauld... maybe they managed to get everyone back to the good side of things again 'cept baal

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                That must have been quite the letdown for poor little Ba'al, no?
                Poor little snakey wakey, ya just gotta feel sorry for the kid.

Comment

^ i'm gonna feel sorry for poor baal next week

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    ^ i'm gonna feel sorry for poor baal next week
                    Naah, no worries ^^.
                    Nice sig, by the way

Comment

Aw honey, don't feel sorry for him. Remember, he's Ba'al and
                      Spoiler:
                      Anubis is so caught up in his own ego in that scene that Ba'al just watches him go with a look of "Freak" on his face and then just stands there, takes his hands from behind his back in a sort of "Whatever" gesture.
                      I wouldn't be too concerned for him. He probably just packs up his haut courture crowd and books.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        well anubis is really mean... so poor baal... he'd BETTER come to carter for help

and yeah, ya like??

Comment

Sure, he's mean but he's also really dumb. I bet he couldn't make a gravity generator with his own hands. If he had hands.

Comment

definately!! trouble is, as stupid and only-all-about-power as he is, he does happen to be a half-ascended being who no one can seem to kill so baal had better defeat him!!

ya know, wouldn't it be the ultimate ship moment if baal went to earth to get sam's help defeating anubis?? without even bein shippy about, though, it would be the logical choice! baal's smart, so he'd prob'ly do whatever he needed to to get rid of anubis and save his skin... now he knows he can trust her to not just try and kill him (especially if they are working together toward something), and knows she's a smart cookie who might be able to help him out...

and if they DO feel it in some way necessary to kill him, would it be worth it to us if he was killed doing something noble (destroying anubis, saving carter , ya know, something... )????

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                              So anyway, I've got a question that's relevant to my own little plot bunny:
                              Have we ever seen Ba'al's eyes flash?
                              lol, that was what I came here to say. Look at all the great plot bunnys that gave us too.

Any one else like to see Ba'al make it to the Pegasus Galaxy?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

i'd LOVE to see him there!! maybe they should send sam to atlantis (she would be useful ) and baal just can't help but follow

Comment

Working...
                                X