No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is the most ridiculous over analasis and wishful reading between the lines I've ever seen. I love it.

So anyway, I've got a question that's relevant to my own little plot bunny:
    Have we ever seen Ba'al's eyes flash?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      Sadly, no.

Emily... yet another vidding bunny? Mwahahah! *smooch*
      Did you get the clip, by the way?

Comment

you're welcome!!

and i had to go check, but yeah, i got your PM *off to go fetch clip now * thanks a BUNCH!!

and i think this should be our new slogan:

"This thread is the most ridiculous over analasis and wishful reading between the lines I've ever seen."
        ROFLMAO!!! thanks for that one Hatcheter

we love it too

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          and i think this should be our new slogan:
          "This thread is the most ridiculous over analasis and wishful reading between the lines I've ever seen."
          ROFLMAO!!! thanks for that one Hatcheter

we love it too
          *cackles* Can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            This thread is the most ridiculous over analasis and wishful reading between the lines I've ever seen. I love it.
            Certainly is quite silly. However, though shipper of any sort I am not, one must keep up with both Ba'al threads (no episode title pun intended) because some people (frowns heavily at Emily) don't post pictures in the appreciation thread.

So anyway, I've got a question that's relevant to my own little plot bunny:
            No, we haven't and it makes me wonder why not. Maybe he's not actually a Goa'uld at all but just has one of those voice flanging devices like SG-1 had in that Cadet Hailey episode.

Comment

ok, upon reviewing of the good luck scene (thanks Merrin!!! ), i noticed his pause before saying good luck was more of a "ok, what do i say to that"... it looked he was gonna say something else, more maybe, but opted to keep it simple, and display the rest of what he said in THAT LOOK ...you can see he opens he takes a breath like he's gonna talk, then pauses again, then gives the flirty look to end all flirty looks and says good luck...

another thing, though... sam keeps staring at the empty space in front of her for a second... almost like she's trying to figure it out herself (like a "was baal flirting with me??" )... then when jacob says "that was just creepy" she finally looks away to kinda turn toward him and say "keep working", but then immediately looks back to where baal was... methinks she was still trying to work through in her mind what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                Maybe he's not actually a Goa'uld at all but just has one of those voice flanging devices like SG-1 had in that Cadet Hailey episode.
                LOL! So Ba'al's just some random nerd with a flanging device. How's that for a plot bunny?

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG Merrin!! that's hilarious!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                  Certainly is quite silly. However, though shipper of any sort I am not, one must keep up with both Ba'al threads (no episode title pun intended) because some people (frowns heavily at Emily) don't post pictures in the appreciation thread.
                  i do too

No, we haven't and it makes me wonder why not. Maybe he's not actually a Goa'uld at all but just has one of those voice flanging devices like SG-1 had in that Cadet Hailey episode.
                  lol... now how's THAT be for a plot bunny

lol... that would be kinda funny wouldn't it thing is i someone woulda noticed he's snakeless by now

edit: we said the same thing at the same time!! lol

Comment

Nope, don't think all those pics have been posted over yonder...

And hey, we should stop posting at the same time. We're like 20,000 miles away from each other. It's such a small world.

Comment

Wrapped minds think alike

Comment

lol!! indeed

and actually SS, there's only 4 baal pics over here that i didn't post there

Comment

I'm not getting all of them, though.

I'll just flit from Ba'al thread to Ba'al thread til I get them all...

Comment

lol well we don't mind ya flitting here even if you aren't a shipper

Comment

It's all Ba'al discussion, isn't it and that is a Good Thing.

You know, I need a Ba'al sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                                *cackles* Can do!

ROFLOL!!! Perfect!

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                                LOL! So Ba'al's just some random nerd with a flanging device. How's that for a plot bunny?
                                That's where this plot bunny seems to be heading. Except that he says Ba'al is really a Harcesis! dum dum duuuuuuh

I might put this plot bunny up for adoption. I've got too many others crowding this poor little guy out.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                                X