X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
    Dude, that's the general idea
    lol, Well I already loved him!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Yeah, well... he IS a Goa'uld, after all. It's not in their nature to be concerned about others or wish them well. And you could tell it threw him a little.
      true dat it definately threw him

Hmm. After he said 'Good luck' he nods slightly. Is that what you meant? Looked to me as if he was making sure his words were understood - to underline them, if you will.
      if i'mrecalling it correctly, he nods in the close up, then when it goes to wide shot to watch him leave, there's about a split-second pause where he doesn't leave... i think it has to do with him being sorry to go, as you said...

Because he totally caught on to them flirting I'm with you on that one.
      yes! dad catches daughter flirting with a goauld a handsome one but still a goauld

Also, did you notice how when he tells them he can't stay any longer, he seems genuinely sorry? Which, in turn, led to Sam being all 'That's cool, don't worry about it. We almost got it. Thanks for the help." He actually risked his life and stayed as long as possible to help them (or to spend more time with Sam )
      well whichever reason, yes i DID sense genuine concern!! in fact, when i was looking for pictures, i found one where he had a sorry, concerned expression and it wasn't til after that that i realized what scene it was from, and it was that look he gave when he said hewouldn't be able to continue the transmission... in fact, just the way he worded it... he didn't say "i'm leaving now... finish on your own" he explains that his ship is taking damage and he sounds disappointed to also say he has to leave...

and i think you're right... she sensed that and told him it was ok i really think he figured she'd say something more like "ok, good... bye then" or just "yeah, ok, bye"... but we all know what ACTUALLY happened

i've been trying to upload some pictures of both their expressions, but my image host is bein a bit lazy, so it may not be til later...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        lol, Well I already loved him!

how can you NOT love him?? i mean, bad guy who's really a deep-down closet good guy!! a goauld with feelings!! what's not to love???

Comment

LOL! Very, very, very deep down

Pics are good. We need more pics.

Actually...

Are you guys in for some thread redecoration?

I could do with more Ba'al/Sam pics. And I still have some lyrics and lines I want to use for them, so I'm gonna see if I can come up with something new, too.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            how can you NOT love him?? i mean, bad guy who's really a deep-down closet good guy!! a goauld with feelings!! what's not to love???
            lol, I think you hit the nail on the head, Emily!

I could do with more Ba'al/Sam pics. And I still have some lyrics and lines I want to use for them, so I'm gonna see if I can come up with something new, too.
            Are there any Ba'al/Sam pics that aren't photoshop?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Pics are good. We need more pics.
              your wish is my command

ok, they finally uploaded

first, the concerned/sorry look as he says he has to go:

then some flirty and otherwise sincere looks to sam:

i'll get more and some sam ones in a bit (as soon as they'll upload

Comment

Those pics are GREAT!!!!
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

thanks here's more!!!!

a FEW more baal:

and some sam:

this first pic is from the "goodbye to baal" scene... not the best one, but it's funny... i was gonna go get a better one i saw, but forgot *off to get it now*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    Are there any Ba'al/Sam pics that aren't photoshop?
                    Probably not. But I can live with that *opens photoshop*

And great pics, Emily! Thanks!

Comment

you're welcome! i wish i could make my own, though, so i could get that better expressions, especially from that last scene but alas, i don't have the episode or a way to make caps...

can't wait to see more of your photoshop creations, Merrin

and chance you could make me one that's 200 pixels tall so it could go in my sig?? i can't seem to make a good one...

Comment

a few more sam:

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          any chance you could make me one that's 200 pixels tall so it could go in my sig?? i can't seem to make a good one...
                          Sure. Provided I can come up with something

Or did you have anything special in mind?

Comment

thanks! nope... nothin special in mind fun, romantic, angsty, whatever... i don't discriminate

'cept.... maybe a fun one about (from the baal thread) how we determined he's got a thing for blondes (channeling mckay )

Comment

Keep them all coming ladies - all these pics are making me smile!

I dont think Baal is necessarily NOT EVIL or secretly GOOD- wishful thinking ladies ??? but he is a sly fox or perhaps feline who survives with style!!!

He's fun to watch!!!

I do hope we see more of him in season nine since I cant see him running off to serve the ascended biscuits - ooops the Oree Ori whatever they're called this week!!!

Keep those pics coming

I better go home and work on Shipping Out!

Baal will be wearing tight leather pants in one scene!!!

You know the sort you cant buy in shops that appear in LKHamilton novels!!!

Evil giggling while exiting!
                              Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

...baal wears tight leather pants in abyss... but that is a discussion for a whole other thread

i also don't think he's NOT evil, but he's not COMPLETELY, UNCHANGEABLY evil either... and i think he has genuine good in him somewhere MIXED with a little evil... like i've been speculating, perhaps he BECAME evil

also i think the more and more evil anubis becomes, the more and more non-evil baal becomes... i doubt he'll ever be ENTIRELY good (he is a goauld) but he has a good side i think

as for our great shipper-dom, i had found a little plot bunny last night as i was signing off... i doubt i could ever write a fic about it, but maybe Merrin could make one of her lovely videos that could do the same thing i was thinking that since
                                Spoiler:
                                anubis wants baal dead, baal's gonna want to get rid of the guy.... and methinks there wouldn't be many on the bad guy side of things willing to help him, and he wouldn't be able to do it himself i don't think...
                                so perhaps he would go to earth for help, figuring either a) they owe him for him helping in reckoning or b) they are the only ones he both trusts to want the same outcome AND would be willing to work with him AND the only ones who would even stand a chance at finding a way... and (i think you can see where this is leading) carter is prob'ly the only one who'd be willing to actually help... (perhaps he even knows this?? a kidnap/capture situation??? )

ok, i'd love for someone to adopt that plot bunny and see what someone does with it

Comment

Working...
                                X