Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waits patiently to read about the ever seductive carter capturing baal*

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
      *waits patiently to read about the ever seductive carter capturing baal*
      I was just thinking that! (whoa me and mack agreeing THAT's scary! )

Comment

well i'm hardly exclusive... though dare i say it wasn't carter who gave THAT LOOK though she DID ask "what's the matter?" she sounded genuinely concerned for him and the genuinely concerned look he gave in response both times that his transmission fluctuated... i just loved seeing the sincere side of baal
        Spoiler:
        (and perhaps THIS is where sam really starts reconsidering that pete thing jack later is just a cover... can't have pete thinkin she dumped him for a goauld can we??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          Spoiler:
          (and perhaps THIS is where sam really starts reconsidering that pete thing jack later is just a cover... can't have pete thinkin she dumped him for a goauld can we??
          I like how you think! I can hear that now putting in spoiler space due to implied threads spoilers.
          Spoiler:
          (carter) Honey remember those glowing eyed monsters? well...

Comment

ROFL!!! yeah, i can see that scene now!
            Spoiler:

to continue:

carter: honey, remember those glowing eyed monsters?? well...
            pete: is this about the aftershave? cuz you know, i can cut back on the aftershave...
            carter: well actually, it is... just not YOUR aftershave.

(see sig )

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              I could see something between them! (oh no I've been sucked in!)
              I think I am too Gatelover! Who couldn't after that half wink though?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

that's the spirit angelique!!! if YOU of all people didn't think that was flirty...

lol... maybe this is more a baal appeciation thread thing, but i'd LOVE to have that as a gif or vid clip starting at the the fizzling transmision, then him saying he has to go, sam saying ok/nodding, the near-wink, "good luck", and turning off the transmission then i could watch it over and over and over he's just so expressive and awesome like that ... did anyone else actually FEEL for the guy when his image fizzled (the look on his face) and he said his ship was taking damage and he had to go.... ...... no one?? ...... ok, well i did!!

Comment

ok... lol... just found something...

over at gateworld, under each most of the system lords, there's a link to something about the actual historical deity/etc they were based on...

well i clicked on baal's, and i found this interesting:

Baal is still principally thought of as a Canaanite fertility deity.
                  hmmm... what does that say about our ship now, eh??

Comment

Lordie, Em, didn't you know that one? I nearly fell off my chair when I read that!

Comment

that's the spirit angelique!!! if YOU of all people didn't think that was flirty...
                      lol

lol... maybe this is more a baal appeciation thread thing, but i'd LOVE to have that as a gif or vid clip starting at the the fizzling transmision, then him saying he has to go, sam saying ok/nodding, the near-wink, "good luck", and turning off the transmission then i could watch it over and over and over he's just so expressive and awesome like that ... did anyone else actually FEEL for the guy when his image fizzled (the look on his face) and he said his ship was taking damage and he had to go.... ...... no one?? ...... ok, well i did!!
                      Yes, someone should make a video clip of that. Anyone have it to make us a clip?

Wish I had more room in my sig for Sam/Ba'al.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

you could always replace baal... i'm sure he'd understand doesn't fit as well with the rest of your ships anyway

though we'd also need a slogan!!

we need a slogan! maybe "it's all in the (almost-)wink" since that seemed to convert quite a few people all on it's own

Comment

Awww, but I like the Ba'al slogan. I would need a pic of Ba'al and Sam too.

Comment

yes... the baal slogan is perfect

and a pic.... hmmm.... this is true.... photoshop???

Comment

Awww, hell! This is what you get when RL takes over: missing out on shippy love *cries*

ROFL!!! yeah, i can see that scene now!
                              Spoiler:

to continue:

carter: honey, remember those glowing eyed monsters?? well...
                              pete: is this about the aftershave? cuz you know, i can cut back on the aftershave...
                              carter: well actually, it is... just not YOUR aftershave.

(see sig )
                              This bit and everything that led to it had me wibbling with joy. Finally we know why Sam really left Pete. And gosh, it was soo obvious, too, but I still missed it

Originally posted by Angelique
                              Yes, someone should make a video clip of that. Anyone have it to make us a clip?
                              Not yet, but I think it can be done.
                              Until then, this should suffice. It's a Sam/Ba'al music vid I made right after I saw Reckoning for the first time. Spoilers warning for Reckoning and there's one scene from Threads in there, too. It doesn't spoil important relevations or plot points, though.

Hey Em, thanks for the vidding bunny

*runs off to plot*
                              Last edited by Merrin_Delaney; 06 March 2005, 01:56 AM. Reason: Because I was being stoopid.

Comment

you're welcome!! *watching vid now just for baal *

wait... baal is in threads???

edit: ok, i watched it!! FABULOUS!! i loved it!! very creative with using the grace stuff... it fit perfectly with the expressions and the music was great made it eerie in a weird romantic kind of way

so what scene was from threads???
                                Last edited by emily_reich; 06 March 2005, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X