No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes out from lurkin* okay... i've lurked... here i am... another ship, interesting yea there was definatly a spark between sam/ba'al in pt2
    sigpic

Comment

lol... yeah, we kinda are, aren't we me and angelique also share almost ALL our ships ('sides sam/jack) we're all just crazy shippers

Comment

hey CKO!!! welcome ya notice how basically ALL us sheyla gals are over here too now (well those of us old-timers anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          hey CKO!!! welcome ya notice how basically ALL us sheyla gals are over here too now (well those of us old-timers anyway )
          Well, I suppose ships of a feather sink and float together. ... there I ago again with the mix and match of idioms.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

yea... its kinda wierd i know
            sigpic

Comment

LOL!! it's fun mixing idioms i think

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                Can I steal that for my sig? Might have to edit it a little, so it will fit in with the rest though.
                Feel free
                And you're right, we do need a slogan.

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                Thanks, now i'll know what to call it.

So.... emily_reich, Angelique, Merrin_Delaney: you're what? the three musketeers of the Ba'al crusades. <Yes, I know I got my references mixed up.> lol. If that's so, can I be d’Artagnan, the scragily wanna be? Oh, wait, wrong reference, never mind.
                Bwahaha! Love it. We're the three musketeers on a mission to convert the forum. Ba'al/Sam FOREVER!!!

yay!! a baal/sam fic!!! bout time!! hurry up on that... we can be an impatient bunch

*looks to Merrin for next music video*
                Well, *cough*... I actually got the outline of the story done yesterday. And also a list with possible songs. But I don't yet know if this will work or not.
                Pacience, my dear

Comment

patience?? i don't know the meaning of the word!!

mind giving us a sneak peak? a little tease of the outline and the songs you're choosing between??? pretty please

and any chance i could get that song you used in the first one?? i got it out of the video into audio but i had to use windows movie maker and it only saves 'em as wma, and i was stupid and got rid of my converter, so i can't make it into anything else, so i can't play it on itunes... (help to a suffering fellow musketeer?? )

Comment

I think we could have a preview of the story. You never know, I might be converted.

Comment

wow... SS admitting to a possible conversion??

so yes!! it's unanimous by those here right now!! bring on a preview, Merrin

Comment

Not admitting to it per se, I just want to see what happens with a fic.

Comment

Re: preview

Right. Let's see... this is Em's plotbunny, by the way.

We start of with something from Threads, which leads to Ba'al seeking out Earth's help. I've got specific scenes in mind here, including Ba'al being on a mothership, the flight to Earth, him being in the gateroom, etc.
                          We then cut to Sam gearing up and leaving through the gate, followed by her being on board of a cargo ship and talking to Ba'al over the comms. Next up is a shot of a ring beam going from cargo ship to mothership, cut to Sam doing something on the pel'tak (maybe operating the ships computer or whatever) and Ba'al watching her ...

tbc...

Like it? Hate it? Converted?

Comment

like it and no need to be converted here

now we need a FIC to go along with this vid then we can have the visual stuff AND the fleshed-out story!!

so what songs ya deciding between??

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                              And you're right, we do need a slogan.
                              How about "Reading Between the Lines"?

a time to mourn

Comment

LOL!!! i love it!!! it'll go great with my other sig pic too

Comment

Working...
                                X