Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
    Wow, I feel so bad not having posted here since i started this.

I was thinking about Ba'al and Carter. They can't show affection openly because they are on opposing sides so they have to do it subtly like in Threads. YOu know, with winks and nods. It's sorta like a Romeo and Juliet type thing.

So, I was thinking about writing a story for Ba'al and Carter since I have time this week. I need ideas though. The ones I'm currently running with are the rogue Tok'ra, Ba'al thing for blondes, some influence from his host, and some history of his lotar from Abyss. And I was thinking that there's this syndrome where a captive evenutally breaks and falls in love with his or her captor. I'm thinking of using that as well. ANyone got the name?

Oh, and other ideas would be appreciated.

i have a couple plot bunnies!! i think i posted my biggest one earlier in the thread... about baal taking carter to help him defeat anubis once and for all then of course, we know the rest or wait, we don't! we need to read it!

but, erm.... yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      Wow, I feel so bad not having posted here since i started this.

I was thinking about Ba'al and Carter. They can't show affection openly because they are on opposing sides so they have to do it subtly like in Threads. YOu know, with winks and nods. It's sorta like a Romeo and Juliet type thing.

So, I was thinking about writing a story for Ba'al and Carter since I have time this week. I need ideas though. The ones I'm currently running with are the rogue Tok'ra, Ba'al thing for blondes, some influence from his host, and some history of his lotar from Abyss. And I was thinking that there's this syndrome where a captive evenutally breaks and falls in love with his or her captor. I'm thinking of using that as well. ANyone got the name?

Oh, and other ideas would be appreciated.
      It's called Stockholm syndrome, defined as "the psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or sympathize with his or her captor".

a time to mourn

Comment

...i think sam would DEFINATELY catch that syndrome if she was captured by baal.... that flirty devil he'd have her in under 12 hours! (ok, any other bets here )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          definately!! trouble is, as stupid and only-all-about-power as he is, he does happen to be a half-ascended being who no one can seem to kill so baal had better defeat him!!

ya know, wouldn't it be the ultimate ship moment if baal went to earth to get sam's help defeating anubis?? without even bein shippy about, though, it would be the logical choice! baal's smart, so he'd prob'ly do whatever he needed to to get rid of anubis and save his skin... now he knows he can trust her to not just try and kill him (especially if they are working together toward something), and knows she's a smart cookie who might be able to help him out...

and if they DO feel it in some way necessary to kill him, would it be worth it to us if he was killed doing something noble (destroying anubis, saving carter , ya know, something... )????
          I really don't think killing Ba'al is a good idea, Em. No, don't like that idea at all, even if he was being all noble. Can one be noble and self-interested at the same time??

Comment

i'd LOVE to see him there!! maybe they should send sam to atlantis (she would be useful ) and baal just can't help but follow
            No, no! No Sam in Atlantis. Then it would become all about her and I like my Atlantis just the way it is. Ba'al can go, of course.

Comment

well i don't WANT him to die (heck no!! thay'd better not! ) but if they DID, would it make it at least not the worst episode ever if they made his death actually GOOD (a la elliot/lantash in last stand, daniel in meridian, or apophis in serpent's song)????? i would SCREAM if they killed him off like martouf, frasier, or about a billion tok'ra, goa'uld, and rebel jaffa....

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                No, no! No Sam in Atlantis. Then it would become all about her and I like my Atlantis just the way it is. Ba'al can go, of course.

well if no sam, then no baal for me!

can't have him leavin' her behind in a whole other GALAXY, now can we??

Comment

Hey everyone, it's been bugging and bugging me, but I just had to say that although I'm a 500% Sam/Jack shipper, after Reckoning...

SAM/BAAL FOREVER!!!

I was literally screaming at my friends watching it going "OMG DO YOU SEE IT!?!?!? DO YOU!?!?"

It was beautiful... i'll never look at Baal the same again!!!
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! another one!

and yes!!!!! i was totally trying to convince my sis of the same thing! lol (sent her the clip of the good luck scene ) i can't understand how she doesn't see it

and ditto on baal... after this episode i will never think of him the same again... he's not your average goa'uld

he's a flirty devil, that guy

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! another one!

and yes!!!!! i was totally trying to convince my sis of the same thing! lol (sent her the clip of the good luck scene ) i can't understand how she doesn't see it

and ditto on baal... after this episode i will never think of him the same again... he's not your average goa'uld

he's a flirty devil, that guy
                      Geez, even I saw the ship, but then again I was looking for it since I saw this thread before I saw Reckoning Pt. 2, but during that scene I was just like "Oh My God! I do see this ship"... it would be an... interesting plotline.
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                        Geez, even I saw the ship, but then again I was looking for it since I saw this thread before I saw Reckoning Pt. 2, but during that scene I was just like "Oh My God! I do see this ship"... it would be an... interesting plotline.

*Sighs at all the possibilities*

*Gets brilliant epiphany regarding a Baal/Sam Fan Fic... *runs off to write**

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

yay!! a baal/sam fic!!! bout time!! hurry up on that... we can be an impatient bunch

*looks to Merrin for next music video*

Comment

yay!! a baal/sam fic!!! bout time!! hurry up on that... we can be an impatient bunch

*looks to Merrin for next music video*

*wheels dramatically down dead*

There are VIDS!?!?! LINK poeple, LINK! I just got here, help the newbie!

Re/fic. What kind do you want? An actual *gasp* plot or some fabulous shameless Sam/Baal smut

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

how bout plot AND smut??? i'd REALLY like someone to adopt my plot bunny for the plot but any plot could be fun, if at least SOMEWHAT plausible

as for smut... well, baal can be a seductive devil too, ya know... you can just run with it from there

and the link... uh... it's somewhere back in the thread... it's Merrin's...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                                It's called Stockholm syndrome, defined as "the psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or sympathize with his or her captor".
                                Thanks, now i'll know what to call it.

So.... emily_reich, Angelique, Merrin_Delaney: you're what? the three musketeers of the Ba'al crusades. <Yes, I know I got my references mixed up.> lol. If that's so, can I be d’Artagnan, the scragily wanna be? Oh, wait, wrong reference, never mind.
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X