Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    You guys are sick.First you start a thread for a ship with Sam and Thor now Ba'al You are nuts

what ya talkin about?? WE didn't start the sam/thor thread

yes we're nuts

Comment

Sam: 'You want me to do what?!'

Comment

lol.... ok, i've spent too much time at the "stargate pick up lines" thread over in OT, and Willow's reminded me of this one:

"So... you wanna make my harsesis?"

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
          Sam: 'You want me to do what?!'
          *snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            lol.... ok, i've spent too much time at the "stargate pick up lines" thread over in OT, and Willow's reminded me of this one:

"So... you wanna make my harsesis?"
            Stargate Pick Up Lines? Like 'Is that your snake or are you just happy to see me'??

Comment

lol... have you not seen the thread?? it's hilarious!! you should check it out

and yes, lines like that...

Comment

I will.... tomorrow. See ya then

Comment

I have to say I'm a S/J Shipper through and through, but I must admit Baal is so utterly yummy that it's hard not to admire this thread. He's second only to Jack in lickability...erm likability, and if for some reason my other ship sank, I could totally see myself jumping onto this one!!

Sexy, sarcastic, and able to recode the Stargates to open simultaneously... what's not to love about Baal.

ForeverSG1

Comment

lol... we even snagged another sam/jack shipper! welcome to the club

we're kinda nuts in here

Comment

ok, just for Merrin

Ultimate Stargate Pick-up Lines

enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                        That's cool. Hi, by the way!

It could do with a slogan, though. Ideas, anyone??
                        Can I steal that for my sig? Might have to edit it a little, so it will fit in with the rest though. I need a slogan though, What's our slogan anyway? To fit it in my sig though it has to be a small slogan.
                        BTW, What is our name? Ba'am?

EDIT: Post 666th.
                        Last edited by Angelique; 07 March 2005, 11:56 AM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Wow, I feel so bad not having posted here since i started this.

I was thinking about Ba'al and Carter. They can't show affection openly because they are on opposing sides so they have to do it subtly like in Threads. YOu know, with winks and nods. It's sorta like a Romeo and Juliet type thing.

So, I was thinking about writing a story for Ba'al and Carter since I have time this week. I need ideas though. The ones I'm currently running with are the rogue Tok'ra, Ba'al thing for blondes, some influence from his host, and some history of his lotar from Abyss. And I was thinking that there's this syndrome where a captive evenutally breaks and falls in love with his or her captor. I'm thinking of using that as well. ANyone got the name?

Oh, and other ideas would be appreciated.
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

And who says we're crazy? If that's what we are, doesn't that make us normal in this mix?

Hey, do Tok'ra have their eyes glow? Cause I think the only time was in the Tok'ra pt 1 and 2 when they were pissed cause we called them Go'auld. Anyway, I was thinking on the lines of Ba'al not being a Go'auld and having a voice thing. That would certainly explain why he seems to be aging when Go'auld's don't age cause of the Sarcaphagus. How Sam and Ba'al can grow old together. Or... go insane by using a Sarcaphagus.

Come to think of it, how many of have used one of them, cause we seem pretty evil and insane.
                            Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 07 March 2005, 03:23 PM.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                              And who says we're crazy? If that's what we are, doesn't that make us normal in this mix?

Hey, do Tok'ra have their eyes glow? Cause I think the only time was in the Tok'ra pt 1 and 2 when they were pissed cause we called them Go'auld. Anyway, I was thinking on the lines of Ba'al not being a Go'auld and having a voice thing. That would certainly explain why he seems to be aging when Go'auld's don't age cause of the Sarcaphagus.
                              Hmm, didn't Martouf's eyes glow? It is strange that Ba'al's eyes have never glowed.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I never noticed that! That is very interesting.
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X