Dark Shadows : News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Shadows : News/Speculation/Discussion

Here is the place for those of us who love DS! Here are some pics if you don't know what it is.

http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78...elique88au.png

http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78...rnabas19iv.png

http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78...=chris28rp.png

http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78...aggie108di.png

http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78...willie14ja.png

Some of them wouldn't upload right,that's why you have to click.

Last edited by Angelique; 26 February 2005, 04:41 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Who is your favorite charecter and why?

Comment

Well, that would have to be Quentin. I love the smartalec remarks!

Look at her Edward, she never could lie very well. -Quentin
      When it comes to straight faced lying Quentin it is impossible to compete with you.-Judith
      Touche!-Quentin 1897

...I will swear an oath on it.-Carl
      Splendid! Go and get the good book brother. Let him take the oath.-Quentin 1897

Well, whoever Mr. Douglas is we can safely assume he's not a member of the jet set.-Grant/Quentin 1969

Judith is dreaming about her money... and so is Edward.
      -Quentin 1897

You know something? If a historian ever compiles a list of
      losers,you'll stand as a monument.-Quentin to Gabriel 1841PT

That's just some!

http://img119.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...in12jpg8qn.png

Last edited by Angelique; 26 February 2005, 04:43 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Have you read any of the DS books. My favorite quote is "The attempts on my life are becoming more frequent"

Comment

Originally posted by PYEWACKETT
          Have you read any of the DS books. My favorite quote is "The attempts on my life are becoming more frequent"
          LOL, No haven't been able to get one.
          How many times DID someone try to kill Quentin anyway?

Last edited by Angelique; 26 February 2005, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I think he faced quite a few murder attempts both as himself and as the werewolf. I have been able to find some of the books at used book stores.

Which one did you like best good Barnabas or evil Barnabas?

Comment

Hmm, I think I would have to say Evil Barnabas.

He was buried alive quite a few times too(Quentin that is).

Last edited by Angelique; 26 February 2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

So was Barnabas.

Comment

Originally posted by PYEWACKETT
                  So was Barnabas.
                  Well, he wasn't really alive.

Have you ever been to a fest?

Last edited by Angelique; 26 February 2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Oh my God... Dark Shadows! I haven't seen that in such a long time! My mom used to watch it and when she saw it was on the Sci Fi channel she would get me to watch it and tape it for her.
                    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                      Oh my God... Dark Shadows! I haven't seen that in such a long time! My mom used to watch it and when she saw it was on the Sci Fi channel she would get me to watch it and tape it for her.
                      Yay! there are more of us! I first found it on the SciFi back in about 2000.

________

Comment

When I saw the name Angelique, I thought about Dark Shadows.

I can't say I remember all the details, but I do remember the main things.

Every time I see a certain actor on TV, I think, "there's Willie Lumus".

*I have a 45 record of At the Blue Whale. Remember that anyone?*
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          When I saw the name Angelique, I thought about Dark Shadows.

I can't say I remember all the details, but I do remember the main things.

Every time I see a certain actor on TV, I think, "there's Willie Lumus".

*I have a 45 record of At the Blue Whale. Remember that anyone?*
                          Yes, that's where the name comes from.

Oh, yes I have it on my computer. du du da du da du du

Comment

I have to ask. Did you watch Dark Shadows when it was first on, or from more recent reruns? Or in other words, am I the only "oldie"?
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              I have to ask. Did you watch Dark Shadows when it was first on, or from more recent reruns? Or in other words, am I the only "oldie"?
                              Well, Like I said I first saw it on Scifi back about 5 years ago. I wasn't born yet in 1966 . Am I the only one obsessed enough to have gone to the Fest though??

Comment

Working...
                              X