This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corin Nemec's "Mansquito" Movie

The SciFi Channel has an official web page for their new "Mansquito" movie that stars Corin Nemec.

http://www.scifi.com/mansquito/

(Oh, good, Corin cut his hair for this movie.)

World Premiere - Sunday, March 12 at 9pm.

First they hunted for a cure.

Now they're hunting a monster.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:27 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

The attached picture... Ah, it makes me miss Jonas's 'less hair' due.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I love the idea of seeing Corin Nemec on TV again (have NO IDEA of what he's been up to since Stargate, and I reeeealy miss Jonas Quinn!) but I'm not too enthusiastic about seeing Mansquito. For one thing, I'm not into the whole "bug on the loose" story. Second, I know I'm going to get this strong urge to yell at the screen, "DIAL THE GATE!" or, "Call on SG-1, you NIMRODS!" I'm just too absorbed in Stargate.

Perhaps I'll watch it just to see Corin. Like I said, miss seeing hiim on TV. Is anyone planning to watch this?
      Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
      In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderqueen
        Is anyone planning to watch this?

Well...sure. It stars Corin (and Musetta Vander), so I have to watch it.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
          The SciFi Channel has an official web page for their new "Mansquito" movie that stars Corin Nemec.

http://www.scifi.com/mansquito/

(Oh, good, Corin cut his hair for this movie.)

World Premiere - Sunday, March 12 at 9pm.

First they hunted for a cure.

Now they're hunting a monster.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
          http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
          http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
          http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/
          Does anyone really believe that this might be a good movie? Um, no.

Comment

does it sounds absolutely atrocious??? yes!!

will i be watching it anyway??? yes!!

is this ONLY because it has corin nemec in it and i've never seen him anything else??? yes!!

actually i prob'ly won't end up watching it, but ya know, if i find myself with nothing to do....

Comment

I'll watch some of it to see Corin Nemec, but when he's not on the screen I'm switching to another channel... or if it feels like my IQ is dropping (probably in the first five minutes) I'll change the channel.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I saw an ad for Mansquito on Scifi the other night. I think I'm going to need some wine to go along with all the cheese.

I didn't make it thru "Boa vs Python" or "Darklight" (for David Hewlett) so I don't have much hopes for this one either.

But, darn it I'm going to TRY and watch it.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Nice tactic... get someone the Stargate fanbase will be forced into watching an otherwise-terrible movie for... nice, nice... *sighs*

That said, I'm looking forward to this movie... though I do not say that with great pride, but rather, with headphones on until Corin appears!
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I will be watching and looking forward to it. Hey, I watched Skeeter! Am I the only lover of killer, giant, and/or mutated insect movies?
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I will be watching and looking forward to it. Hey, I watched Skeeter! Am I the only lover of killer, giant, and/or mutated insect movies?
                      Yes.
                      sigpic

Comment

The new Sci Fi Channel ones, yes, but I like the old ones from like MST
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                          The new Sci Fi Channel ones, yes, but I like the old ones from like MST
                          MST doesn't come on anymore. Of course you can always give the new ones on SciFi the MST treatment.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

no I love em when done right (IE with the budget spent on the MONSTER) I watched webs (purly for the cool spider-human-queen thing) but I must admit "they nest" gave me nightmares for months.

Comment

Well...sure. It stars Corin (and Musetta Vander), so I have to watch it.

Who is Musetta Vander?

I bet they stuck Corin in just to get the Stargate audience interested. I guess I'll buy into their evil plot and stick around to see how he avoids getting killed or eaten, or whatever. But if it turns into something like Slipstream was, nothing will keep me to the screen. I tried watching Slipstream because I loved Sean Astin in the Lord of the Rings. I hated, HATED that movie. It was slow, boring, no point...hopefully this isn't the same thing.
                              Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                              In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                              X