Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Degrees Below Zero - Music ripped from Doctor Who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Degrees Below Zero - Music ripped from Doctor Who.

Ok, turn the TV on, and Sci Fi channel is running some movie called "100 Degrees Below Zero".
    Fair 'nuff, they have to put something on the screen.

But within 10 minutes, I've heard "I Am The Doctor", a musical theme from the Doctor Who franchise several times.

Looking up the film on IMDB, it seems I'm not imagining things.
    On their forum for the film, 3 other people noticed this as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2538128/...3?ref_=tt_bd_2

I hope they've got their legals in order or the Doctor Who people are perfectly entitled to sue the shiznit out of them.

It's very similar. But not enough to get them in trouble.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I watched it just cause of the 2 main actors. Though what gets me is how come so many former A listers are willing to put their acting chops to these not even worthy of C rate movies? Are they that damn desperate for money?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I watched it just cause of the 2 main actors. Though what gets me is how come so many former A listers are willing to put their acting chops to these not even worthy of C rate movies? Are they that damn desperate for money?
        Jeff Fahey and John Rhys Davies have never been A-List. They've both been involved with big hits but they're still the kind of actors who fairly hand to mouth.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I thought Rhys davies was an A lister..

Comment

A-listers tend to be more...Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry. Those sorts.

Rhys-Davies might better be described as a high-profile character actor.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
            X