PDA

View Full Version : Jack/RDA thunk thread I

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Feli
April 27th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Welcome to your brand new gutter, ladies! I don't think I have to tell you what to do in here, just remember that GateWorld is still a PG forum... ;)

GateGipsy
April 27th, 2004, 09:12 AM
You wanted my favourite Jack episode - without a doubt it has to be Paradise Lost. Although if you asked me for my favourite RDA episode it would be Abyss as he acted his heart out in that one, bless his little cotton socks.

Shipperahoy
April 27th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Aaah....great minds think alike. Those are my favorite RDA episodes too. He plays so well off of Tom McBeath and of course RDA and MS...well they act so very well together. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with RDA and MS locked in a cell with only each other to act with. :D

Feli
April 27th, 2004, 09:39 AM
You wanted my favourite Jack episode - without a doubt it has to be Paradise Lost. Although if you asked me for my favourite RDA episode it would be Abyss as he acted his heart out in that one, bless his little cotton socks.
ROFL, are you sure he was wearing little cotton socks in Abyss? Cause he sure wasn't in Paradise Lost...;)

Feli
April 27th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Aaah....great minds think alike. Those are my favorite RDA episodes too. He plays so well off of Tom McBeath and of course RDA and MS...well they act so very well together. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with RDA and MS locked in a cell with only each other to act with.
Abyss is not only my fave Jack ep but also my all time favorite SG-1 ep. The scenes with Jack and Daniel in the cell, especially their argument, leave me breath- and speechless every time.

And btw, shameless plug coming up: I wrote a fic about the ep called 'The Abyss POVs'. Just follow the link to my homepage (once you've finished with MC's fics). :)

Shipperahoy
April 27th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Will do. So much fan fic to read and so little time. What's a girl to do?

The only thing about Abyss is that I wish we had gotten to see just a little bit of Jack as the Gou'ald. Not just his stunt double running. Gou'ald'd Jack would be interesting to see.

Feli
April 27th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Will do. So much fan fic to read and so little time. What's a girl to do?

The only thing about Abyss is that I wish we had gotten to see just a little bit of Jack as the Gou'ald. Not just his stunt double running. Gou'ald'd Jack would be interesting to see.
Oh yes, I would have loved to see Jack as a Tok'ra! I also would have appreciated if he'd talked a bit more about his experience and his feelings about it during his conversation with Jacob in Allegiance.

GateGipsy
April 27th, 2004, 09:55 AM
oh but think about how cute he'd be if he had

Feli
April 27th, 2004, 10:04 AM
oh but think about how cute he'd be if he had
I suppose you're talking about the socks? Yes, definitely cute. Very cute...those torn and stained Tok'ra clothes and little white cotton socks on his feet...

Major Clanger
April 27th, 2004, 11:33 AM
That's because Harry is the perfect foil for him... but then... may I mention Jack's bare feet?
*faints*

marimba26
April 30th, 2004, 08:28 PM
That's because Harry is the perfect foil for him... but then... may I mention Jack's bare feet?
*faints*
Oh, I just LOVE his feet!

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 09:32 PM
*snickers* nope the Toe/foot fetish was alive and well in PL. As for Fave RDA has to be Abyss for me as well. Gee, what a shock eh?

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 09:39 PM
*faints*

Heh, ain't that the truth! And yes do mention his bare feet. I know there are a few feet people in here for sure. Personally my tastes run a bit higher up... Er scratch that ALOThigher up!

Ruralstar *who mustn't get herself in trouble right off the bat!

TameFarrar
April 30th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I AM HERE!!!!!!! YAY

Thought I would never get here...RuralStar did you do anything that I need to know about..LOL :D

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I AM HERE!!!!!!! YAY

Thought I would never get here...RuralStar did you do anything that I need to know about..LOL :D

What, besides swamp the place with drool? I don't think so!

*grins*

Ruralstar

TameFarrar
April 30th, 2004, 10:02 PM
What, besides swamp the place with drool? I don't think so!

*grins*

Ruralstar

:D I knew it!! I figured we could trust you to get the gutter ready!!!!

I have to make a signature now don't I....so much to learn...drool....write...not enough time in a day..LOL

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Oh, I just LOVE his feet!

LOL, is that all? Seems to me I remember some other body parts being labled rather frequently

*wanders off whistling innocently*

Ruralstar

TameFarrar
April 30th, 2004, 10:21 PM
LOL, is that all? Seems to me I remember some other body parts being labled rather frequently

Ruralstar

Rural...
I don't think there ISN'T a body part we HAVEN'T labeled LOL ;) ....it just seems we can find something delicious about every inch of that man

Tame

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 10:26 PM
:D I knew it!! I figured we could trust you to get the gutter ready!!!!

I have to make a signature now don't I....so much to learn...drool....write...not enough time in a day..LOL

*pouts* Now if I can just get my profile picture to show up! I'm drooling but I need my boy next to my name!

Gee, can you tell it's late for me? Let's try this out.....

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/2x22-OoM/OoM_Jack24.jpg

Yep, that will work!

Ruralstar

TameFarrar
April 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Rural...
You crack me up!!

Tame

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Rural...
I don't think there ISN'T a body part we HAVEN'T labeled LOL ;) ....it just seems we can find something delicious about every inch of that man

Tame

Seems we have been rather thorough haven't we? ;)

*pouts more*

How did you get that lovely piccie next to your name? That's the one control I haven't found yet! :mad:

*pauses* Or maybe it shows for you all and not me?

Ruralstar

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Rural...
You crack me up!!

Tame

I try, I really try!

Hey if you are on AIM ping me!

Ruralstar

OzGirl
April 30th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Well, this is very busy. Kind of difficult to see all the posts, but I
suppose I'll get used to it! Guess I won't be posting much for awhile.
Too busy adjusting my senses to the new world. LOL

("I don't like this gutter...It's dark and creepy!")

--OzG

Ruralstar
April 30th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Well, this is very busy. Kind of difficult to see all the posts, but I
suppose I'll get used to it! Guess I won't be posting much for awhile.
Too busy adjusting my senses to the new world. LOL

("I don't like this gutter...It's dark and creepy!")

--OzG

Awwwww OZ, don't fret hon.... Hmmm, have a pretty picture to keep you happy and warm!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/S411/pages/S411_012a_jpg.htm

Ruralstar

OzGirl
April 30th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Awwwww OZ, don't fret hon.... Hmmm, have a pretty picture to keep you happy and warm!

Ruralstar

Can't see the picture nor the link, Rural! Boo hoo. I wanna go home!

--OzG

Mala50
April 30th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Well, hello there!

OK, so I've been wandering around here for a couple of hours -- and there's not even that much to read! It does take some time getting used to. Nice to be able to post pix and sigs though.

Feeling a bit 'fronic'....

Btw, I'm almost done with the Leather site, gals!

OzGirl
April 30th, 2004, 11:59 PM
I like Mala's signature quote:
"Following...still...you...not!"

That's me in this forum. I cannot seem to find the ends of the threads,
and then when they are in linear mode, my next button doesn't seem to
cover all the posts. I write stuff, and can't find it. Then they sort of
appear, and I don't know how I got them to show up!

And I've even perused the FAQ's.

AAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK! OK, OK think about Jack...think RDA....

-Oz

OzGirl
May 1st, 2004, 12:09 AM
OK, to calm my nerves whilst I get used to being completely lost ("Abyss" indeed!),
I will re-post my Jack O'Neill poem. It's not poetry, really, just an expression of my
love for the character with apologies to Dr Seuss:

I like O'Neill in a boat.
I like O'Neill in a coat.
I like O'Neill with a hat.
I like O'Neill with a Zat.

I like him going through the Gate.
I like the Froot Loops that he ate.
When techno-babble has been said,
I like the way he holds his head.

I like Jack in dress blues, so proud,
And when he says, "For cryin' out loud!"
I like O'Neill's sarcastic wit
And when he grins a little bit.

I like when Jack gives troops commands,
And how he signals with his hands.
I like the way he moves, with grace,
And subtle looks that cross his face.

I like Jack sweating in the sun;
I like the way he holds a gun.
Wish he wouldn't use it much,
But he must fight the Goa'uld and such.

I like Jack's face all full of dirt.
I want to help him when he's hurt.
And even when he's almost dead,
I like to see O'Neill in bed!

I like Jack when he looks so lost,
Yet saves the world at any cost,
Despite bad knees and aches and pain.

I'm glad the Asgard like his brain.

I love Jack's eyes, and silver hair,
And that he's not afraid to care
For Teal'c and Sam and Daniel, too.
I like the way their friendship grew.

I like this Colonel Jack O'Neill.
I like the way he makes me feel.
And when he's gone, the show is done,
I guess I'll miss this SG-1 !

--OzGirl November 2003

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 12:20 AM
Oz
That is WAY too cool!!!!!!
Tame

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 12:23 AM
Well, hello there!

OK, so I've been wandering around here for a couple of hours -- and there's not even that much to read! It does take some time getting used to. Nice to be able to post pix and sigs though.

WOO HOO getting excited about the Leather RDA........ :D lovein these smileys

Tame

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 12:25 AM
BRAVA!

Thanks for sharing your 'Ode to Jack'!

OzGirl
May 1st, 2004, 12:26 AM
Oz
That is WAY too cool!!!!!!
Tame

Why, thank you, Tame. I try! ;)

OzGirl
May 1st, 2004, 12:30 AM
BRAVA!

Thanks for sharing your 'Ode to Jack'!
Aw, gee, Mala. Thank you!

Hokey smokes, your signature gives me a tiny heart attack *every* time I see it!
How many of these can I TAKE???? *THUNK* *splash*

--Oz

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 12:31 AM
WOO HOO getting excited about the Leather RDA........ :D lovein these smileys

Tame

Oh yeah, Tame. It's massive... :)

Get out your bibs and buckets!

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 12:36 AM
Oh yeah, Tame. It's massive... :)

Get out your bibs and buckets!

I am sooooooo ready!!!! Even got my ...full body....slicker... ;)

okay...I HAVE got to go figure out a signature right now...yours is just way to cool!!!

Tame

Ruralstar
May 1st, 2004, 05:16 AM
Well, hello there!

:D OOOO Can't wait to see what you come up with. BTW, I LMAO big time when I saw your sig this morning! Gods I love LC!

Ruralstar
May 1st, 2004, 05:21 AM
I am sooooooo ready!!!! Even got my ...full body....slicker... ;)

okay...I HAVE got to go figure out a signature right now...yours is just way to cool!!!

Tame

Heh, I looked at the time stamp and almost flipped, then I remembered the time dif. Needless to say I'm not thinking too clearly this morning! You need a sig hon they are just way too much fun! ;)

Ewokmonster
May 1st, 2004, 08:09 AM

Ruralstar

Just posting to see what this looks like. Love Abyss and Paradise Lost almost equally. Is that keeping it on topic? :) Or should I start a list of favorite body parts?

Oooo, pretty colors. :cool:

Susan

OzGirl
May 1st, 2004, 09:47 AM
To Anybody:

I've been messing around with navigating this Thunk thread, and I find
that if I start at Post 1 (Feli's) and step thru each post by hitting NEXT
at the top, I cannot get to Post 28 or any after that. If I search for
OzGirl, I can get to 28 thru 38, but if I choose "Previous page" or "Page 1"
I am stuck again and can't step past post 27. The later posts don't even show up in thread mode.

Why? If we have 100 posts, can we step thru all 100 in linear mode or not?

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 10:24 AM
Heh, I looked at the time stamp and almost flipped, then I remembered the time dif. Needless to say I'm not thinking too clearly this morning! You need a sig hon they are just way too much fun! ;)

I can not figure out how to do a signature...Mala...Rural...if either of you have a moment ..ping me on AIM or Yahoo and explain it to me K???
I have a little piccie all ready..I get confused

Tame :confused:

Geekyred
May 1st, 2004, 11:07 AM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*geeky rocks back and forth holding a picture of Jack for uh, comfort*
I haven't even been away that long.
New scary forum, don't know what I'm doing, need help. :confused:
Lets see if this works

Cheers
The Geeky Red One

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:06 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*geeky rocks back and forth holding a picture of Jack for uh, comfort*
I haven't even been away that long.
New scary forum, don't know what I'm doing, need help. :confused:
Lets see if this works

Cheers
The Geeky Red One
how did you do that????? :confused: I want a piccie........

you would think I would know...I am gonna go get my son and make him help me :D

Tame

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:13 PM
okay I am testing my signature

NOT!!!!!

trying again

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Yoohoo, Tame are you there? Try this: http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:20 PM
Mala
It is only doing a link
aaarrrgghhhhhhh
Tame

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Use the one I sent you again (exact) -http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg
(no action= etc.)

It's slightly different from the one you used:
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/?action=view&current=signature.jpg

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:31 PM
Use the one I sent you again (exact) -http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg
(no action= etc.)

It's slightly different from the one you used:
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/?action=view&current=signature.jpg

okay Mala

here we go.........................testing the signature again :D

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 01:37 PM
It's working for me. Try clicking on INSERT IMAGE and type the link I sent you.

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:38 PM
well crikey!!! you have my signature...but I can't do sheesh

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Mala.............Mala................I think you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY MALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
Tame

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 01:43 PM
Yes, I am you.... (Nah, I'm taking your favorite pix of our beloved out of my sig after you get this right! :-) )

You need to close the

put this in your sig box after your name:
[IMG]http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg

Ruralstar
May 1st, 2004, 01:44 PM
Just posting to see what this looks like. Love Abyss and Paradise Lost almost equally. Is that keeping it on topic? :) Or should I start a list of favorite body parts?

Oooo, pretty colors. :cool:

Susan

I gotta say I love playing about with colors and having a sig again! Had one way back when I first joined Delphi GW but then basic's lost the ability to post sigs :( Anyway... On topic? There is a topic? *looks at Quote* OOOOO THAT topic!

Body parts? Er.... ears, eyes, neck, arms, eyelashes, lips, hair, HANDS ....er.... THUNK!!!!!! ;)

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Congratulations! Now let me get back to "normal" -- whatever that is....

I must stop fooling around here and finishe the Leather Man site. Mmmm, Leather Man... multipurpose tool... you know, one of those new age swiss army knife thingys. If MacGyver was on today he'd probably have one of those.

Ruralstar
May 1st, 2004, 01:54 PM
Congratulations! Now let me get back to "normal" -- whatever that is....

I must stop fooling around here and finishe the Leather Man site. Mmmm, Leather Man... multipurpose tool... you know, one of those new age swiss army knife thingys. If MacGyver was on today he'd probably have one of those.

:D Normal? oh yes...normal....what folks are who don't play here? :D

Mala50
May 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
:D OOOO Can't wait to see what you come up with. BTW, I LMAO big time when I saw your sig this morning! Gods I love LC!

Oh you know I love LC2 too! Got so many screencaps that I don't know when I'll finish...

Body parts? Er.... ears, eyes, neck, arms, eyelashes, lips, hair, HANDS ....er.... THUNK!!!!!! ;)

OK, when I finish Leather Man, I will go back and finish my LC2 screencaps. Here's one I'm putting up just for you!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/LC2hands.jpg

:D Normal? oh yes...normal....what folks are who don't play here? :D

Well "normal" is as "normal" does..... now what's NOT normal about spending one's spare time looking at pix of RDA, making screencaps of RDA, making web sites of one's screencaps of RDA, and then sharing and drooling over said RDA photos with other 'normal' people here?? :D

Ruralstar
May 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM
Oh you know I love LC2 too! Got so many screencaps that I don't know when I'll finish...

It's a tough job I know!

OK, when I finish Leather Man, I will go back and finish my LC2 screencaps. Here's one I'm putting up just for you!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/LC2hands.jpg

*Dies* HAND SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well "normal" is as "normal" does..... now what's NOT normal about spending one's spare time looking at pix of RDA, making screencaps of RDA, making web sites of one's screencaps of RDA, and then sharing and drooling over said RDA photos with other 'normal' people here?? :D

You SOOOOOOOOO have a point!

Bless your dear sweet heart!

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Heck I don't EVEN know how to do multiple Quotes........Mala had enough on her hands getting me *picture* perfect!!

bUt anyway.....about those pictures

Can we say .....OH MY....I sssssssssssssooooooohave *multiple thoughts about them :D

Geekyred
May 1st, 2004, 09:28 PM
So I'm still working on a nice piccy for my sig (thinking about photoshoping something up), but since we can do attachments I figure lets have some more.
But I notice you other ladies (can we still call ourselves that after all we've posted) have pics actually in your post, not your sigs and they don't look like attachments. Am I just being dumb?

Cheers

Geekyred

Geekyred
May 1st, 2004, 09:33 PM
*wails loads* Rural I can't see your sig picture. All I get is the dreaded white square with the red check. Damn I bet it was something cute too.
#
Geekyred

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 09:46 PM
But I notice you other ladies (can we still call ourselves that after all we've posted) have pics actually in your post, not your sigs and they don't look like attachments. Am I just being dumb?

Cheers

Geekyred

:D I like to think we are the essence of *ladies* :D :D :D
We have such exquisite taste in men :)

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 10:51 PM
okay I am gonna try to see about a link here
since I do alot of that :D
man in black (http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/?action=view&current=man_in_black.jpg&PHPSESSID=af09da11b1baa9f177068a09666bf3cf)

Ruralstar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:20 AM
Heck I don't EVEN know how to do multiple Quotes........Mala had enough on her hands getting me *picture* perfect!!

You just close the quote and then reopen it where you need to inside of the original quote. I copy and paste the coding so for you bracket QUOTE=TameFarrar bracket and then when you want to quote just that portion you paste in the bit that is bracket backslash QUOTE bracket. Then to reopen the quote underneath your writing you just repaste the first part and so on.

bUt anyway.....about those pictures

Can we say .....OH MY....I sssssssssssssooooooohave *multiple thoughts about them :D

Oh yeah, with you all the way girlfriend! All the way to the floor!

Ruralstar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:39 AM
*So I'm still working on a nice piccy for my sig (thinking about photoshoping something up), but since we can do attachments I figure lets have some more.

LOL, well I couldn't work out the attachments thing yet so don't feel bad! As for ladies, yeah we qualify *the dignified dwellers of the hallowed gutter* Er...yeah it's early! The sigs thing, um go to the controls and sig editor. There is an option to just have the site help you poste the sig. You just have to host your picture and then paste in the addy for it. Again it's early and I'm not making a whole lot of sense I'm afraid.

*wails loads* Rural I can't see your sig picture. All I get is the dreaded white square with the red check. Damn I bet it was something cute too.
#
Geekyred

It is cute and I don't know why you can't see it. It's an icon someone made for me. It shows up fine for me. Maybe yahell is acting up for you. I host it on my yahoo geocities page. Going to try and attach another pic myself. Failing that I will try to insert an image. I got that to work once and then it wouldn't. I haven't a clue why.

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/rda/gallery/11.jpg

Ruralstar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:45 AM

;) I love how you think!

Now for an RDA quote/motto "Life's too Short!" and to hopefully illustrate that point

http://www.thegekkocharmer.net/yaddarick04.jpg

angsty_otaku
May 2nd, 2004, 08:07 AM
yes! LTS...if it's not fun...then don't do it! rda ^_^

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Failing that I will try to insert an image.

Egads, Rural, you have inserted that image of leather-clad RDA as Mac
right into my cerebral cortex!

It's so nice to be back in the gutter again, where a hussy is always your
friend! LOL Not that you are such an undignified creature. If there's a
genteel hussy, it's you, I suppose.

Still trying to figure out how to host a picture on a website so I can use
it in my signature...

-- OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
You just close the quote and then reopen it where you need to inside of the original quote. I copy and paste the coding so for you bracket QUOTE=TameFarrar bracket and then when you want to quote just that portion you paste in the bit that is bracket backslash QUOTE bracket. Then to reopen the quote underneath your writing you just repaste the first part and so on.

Oh yeah, with you all the way girlfriend! All the way to the floor!

As to the first part of that up there RuaralStar....Haven't GOT a clue what you were trying to explain to me.....but ya know its okay.....It early and I have only had one cup of coffee so far.........

as to the second..........THAT was YOU I ran into on the floor..........nice to see my friends when I am slinding into the gutter....makes life THAT much more enjoyable :D

Scarym1
May 2nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
Love that poem. I am sure that Dr. Suess will forgive considering the subject.:D

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
Love that poem. I am sure that Dr. Suess will forgive considering the subject.:D

Thank you very much. I can help Jack forgive me, if he wants to come
on over. :rolleyes:

Sam_o_Neill
May 2nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
Just going to test if I can post pics properly, and I thought posting gorgeous pics of RDA here would be much more worthwhile than posting random pics in a test thread :p

http://www.rda-forever.com/40n_023.jpg
*yum*

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 01:02 PM
It is cute and I don't know why you can't see it. It's an icon someone made for me. It shows up fine for me. Maybe yahell is acting up for you. I host it on my yahoo geocities page. Going to try and attach another pic myself. Failing that I will try to insert an image. I got that to work once and then it wouldn't. I haven't a clue why.

I can't see it either

BUT what I can see is RDA FIRST THING in the morning AND in Leather..........

grab my cup ladies.......
I am going

D

O

W

N
ooohhh the gutter how nice...........Oh Hi Rural..............Hi Oz....... :D

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
Just going to test if I can post pics properly, and I thought posting gorgeous pics of RDA here would be much more worthwhile than posting random pics in a test thread :p

You just keep Teasting...........Oh I meant Testing...clearing throat..... :D

Sam_o_Neill
May 2nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
You just keep Teasting...........Oh I meant Testing...clearing throat..... :D
Well, if you insist.....:p

http://www.geocities.com/rdagirl2010/colonel2.jpg

Gotta love a man in uniform....

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Well, if you insist.....:p

Gotta love a man in uniform....

aaaarrrgghh
I got a icky red square on my screen....eewwww...nnnooooo

nneeeeeeddd RDA ...RuralStar has created a ..........Hussy .......what can I tell ya :D

Sam_o_Neill
May 2nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
lol, If you can't see the pic on my post here is the link to it

Wouldn't want you to miss out on your daily dose of RDA :P

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
lol, If you can't see the pic on my post here is the link to it

Wouldn't want you to miss out on your daily dose of RDA :P

Yahoo Geocities says the page is not availible.........
In the immortal words of Tim Allen on "Home Improvement"... :D "Are you toying with me" :D :D :D just teasing you...but the link really isn't working

xathras
May 2nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
copy the link and paste it in. geocities has this obnoxious problem with connecting directly through a link sometime. HTH

dipsofjazz
May 2nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
:) Thanks for posting all the pics, "ladies"! I'm now joining you in the gutter. My, it's crowded down here!! :p

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
copy the link and paste it in. geocities has this obnoxious problem with connecting directly through a link sometime. HTH

:::::::fanning myself:::::::::::::

okay...that worked..........oh my..........can I put a copy of that in the Album Sam O Neill?????

I reallly.................REALLY like that one

don't mind me....I am just ....well we won't talk about what I am doing to my computer screen ;)

Sam_o_Neill
May 2nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
lol, I'm glad it was worth the fuss :p
Put it in the album by all means....as long as it can be seen by many other RDA adoring women :D

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
lol, I'm glad it was worth the fuss :p
Put it in the album by all means....as long as it can be seen by many other RDA adoring women :D

OMG what a gorgeous pic of Colonel Jack with his bedroom eyes of deep
brown in that low light. That uniform just inviting me to...

Gotta cool off again! Bye... *splash*

--OzGirl

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
:) Thanks for posting all the pics, "ladies"! I'm now joining you in the gutter. My, it's crowded down here!! :p

Now, are you gonna take up residence in the low rent district -- the
shallowest end of the pool, might I add -- with oh, I don't know -- Mala
and me and maybe GeekyRed?

Or are you of the more genteel persuasion of RDA enthusiasm, on the
respectable -- shall we say "deeper" -- end of the gutter? Not that
we're choosing sides. It's just that I want to know how to address you.
I try to be respectable towards Feli and EwokMonster and Rural -- don't
always succeed (well, hardly EVER), but I do try.
:D

OzGirl -- Unabashed Jack hussy and wanton vixen

dipsofjazz
May 2nd, 2004, 02:50 PM

:D Oh it's gotta be the low rent area for me. I've had to put newspaper on the floor to soak up all the drool after I looked at the pics!! :p

Sam_o_Neill
May 2nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
You'll notice that most of the RDA pics I will post will draw attention to his eyes.....I love 'em!
His eyes are just so dark and mysterious and a very yummy chocolate colour...:p

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:25 PM

Okay....I am hurt....you did not EVEN mention ME.... here I am trying so hard to be a brazen gutter gal....low-rent....high-rent I don't care.....doing whatever it takes to keep me wallowing in gutter drool and Oz just...............just.........forgot me :(

Oh thats okay...I am usually so far under in the gutter I wouldn't notice me :D
so here is a pic to forget all our troubles

Chocolate eyes for Sam O Neill
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/084lit01.jpg

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/rda/gallery/11.jpg

First of all thanks for the advice (although I'm still as clueless as ever, but that's all about the me-ness) :o
SECONDLY Oh the cuteness! Sweet pics, and I don't normally look at men when they're a day under 40....or with long hair, or blond!!!!LOL My God what has that man done to me.

Cheers
Geekyred

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Men? Men?! I thought it was just the one MAN.
Tame.. are you being unfaithful to the thread with other drooling? :D

Cheers
Geekyred

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
Men? Men?! I thought it was just the one MAN.
Tame.. are you being unfaithful to the thread with other drooling? :D

Cheers
Geekyred
:confused: :confused: :confused: um......um........no....not really
.......no but, if he has silver hair and chocolate eyes and a gorgeous bum and wellllllllll......................

oh Geekyred.....I am a really weak woman sometimes okay :D
and an equal opportunity hussy if the man warrants it :D :D :D (Sean Connery) (Hunt for Red October)

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM

Aint no 'maybe' about it Oz. :p I might not always be here but I'm always splashing in the gutter in my heart. Low rent just seems to suit me. :D

Cheers
Geeky (Got to sort out my sig)

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
:oh Geekyred.....I am a really weak woman sometimes okay :D
and an equal opportunity hussy if the man warrants it :D :D :D (Sean Connery) (Hunt for Red October)

Ahh Sean, a classic and for so long a favourite, then came Patrick Stewart, then RDA, kinda like the icing on the cake. Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it. :D .....or is that just me?

Cheers
Geekster.

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ahh Sean, a classic and for so long a favourite, then came Patrick Stewart, then RDA, kinda like the icing on the cake. Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it. :D .....or is that just me?

Cheers
Geekster.

I KNEW I was in the right company :D

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
Okay....I am hurt....you did not EVEN mention ME....
here I am trying so hard to be a brazen gutter gal....low-rent....high-rent I
don't care.....doing whatever it takes to keep me wallowing in gutter drool
and Oz just...............just.........forgot me :(

Dear Tame, I would *never* forget you! You're all over the gutter, so
I did not give you one end or the other! (Does that sound sincere?)
I figured that anybody who glanced at a few posts here could see that you
are and always will be a permanent gutter resident, collector of buckets
of RDA pix for us all.

By the way -- where is marimba???

So, to get back at me, you KILL ME with that "chocolate eyes"
pic! Holy Mother of Perpetual Motion (to whom I am pleading right now:
"Please let me have some of that Jack O'Neill for my very own! She replies,
"But he's only fiction, dear." :o ) Dagnabbit! :S

Please forgive me. I am unworthy. ** sniffle **

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Dear Tame, I would *never* forget you! You're all over the gutter, so
I did not give you one end or the other! (Does that sound sincere?)
I figured that anybody who glanced at a few posts here could see that you
are and always will be a permanent gutter resident, collector of buckets
of RDA pix for us all.
OH Thank you!!!!! I feel so much better now!! Just wanted to know I was part of the gutter....(no not real sincere, but hey how sincere can you sound when you are drooling?)

By the way -- where is marimba???
she's doing family stuff....ya know acting respectable and all that

So, to get back at me, you KILL ME with that "chocolate eyes"
pic! Holy Mother of Perpetual Motion (to whom I am pleading right now:
"Please let me have some of that Jack O'Neill for my very own! She replies,
"But he's only fiction, dear." :o ) Dagnabbit! :S

Please forgive me. I am unworthy. ** sniffle **

--OzGirl
Dontcha just love those close ups of his gorgeous face :D We need a drooling smiley....
All is forgiven Oz Once I started looking for a pic to post I kindof forgot you had forgotten me...that happens a lot when I go looking for RDA pics....... :D

dipsofjazz
May 2nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Yes, maybe we should ask Darren for a drooling smiley just for us! ;)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it. :D
.....or is that just me?

Depends. Is this frosting somewhere on Jack?
**OzGirl flutters eyelashes innocently **

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Yes, maybe we should ask Darren for a drooling smiley just for us! ;)
Bev you are so smart....we should!!!!!

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
OMG Oz......You actually wrote this....I thought it but refrained.....Huge Hug for you
(((((((((((((((((((((OZ))))))))))))))))))) :D

dipsofjazz
May 2nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
Of course, if we did have a drooling smiley, this thread would get very messy indeed!! :p

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 06:28 PM

Uhh, was - not anymore, beat you to it :p Never was a tongue smiley so well used

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:32 PM
Uhh, was - not anymore, beat you to it :p Never was a tongue smiley so well used
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am NOT saying a word :D :D :D :D :D

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
OMG Oz......You actually wrote this....
I thought it but refrained.....Huge Hug for you
(((((((((((((((((((((OZ))))))))))))))))))) :D

I cannot restrain myself nor my enthusiasm (a euphanism for "lust").
Now, which part of Jack (thinking cleanly now!) would be the
sweetest? Icing on that lower lip sounds mighty scrumptious!

=>:> OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
I cannot restrain myself nor my enthusiasm (a euphanism for "lust").
Now, which part of Jack (thinking cleanly now!) would be the
sweetest? Icing on that lower lip sounds mighty scrumptious!

=>:> OzGirl
I kind of like the base of his throat...right where it meets his chest :)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:36 PM

There's plenty more where THAT came from, both icing and tongue!! LOL

dipsofjazz
May 2nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
:D I'm quivering at the thought!!!!!! :p

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am NOT saying a word :D :D :D :D :D

Why? Mouth busy? ;) (sorry to anyone if there's a mark I'm overstepping)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:40 PM

How about his back? Right where it meets the...er...*cough*
I mean the small of the back? Maybe I should stick to the
earlobe, so there's no major meltdown of the reactor core,
if you get my drift.

Did we move those darn paddles over from Delphi? CLEAR!!!

TameFarrar
ROFL

Totally wishful thinking on my part!!! that is for sure!!!!!
I think we are still PG.............in writing :D

Geekyred

Or for the fetishist that I KNOW are out there, his toes? :p (sooooo loving the tongue smiley)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:41 PM

Only if "Mark" is somebody's husband!

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM

Don't worry OZ I know CPR!!! You know, just in case I ever come across an unconcious RDA.

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
if you get my drift.

:::grabbing *Drool Proof* paddles....CLEAR::::::::

Oz....we were PG....Girl...the way your mind works.....I think I am breaking out in a sweat just picture where the icing is now................oh oh yeah its on the earlobe......right right :D

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Only if "Mark" is somebody's husband!

You funny lady :)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
:::grabbing *Drool Proof* paddles....CLEAR::::::::

Oz....we were PG....Girl...the way your mind works.....I think I am breaking out in a sweat just picture where the icing is now................oh oh yeah its on the earlobe......right right :D

I thought "PG" meant "Purely Gutter-ish" !!
**OzGirl smiles coyly, yet with an evil glint in her eye **

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Don't worry OZ I know CPR!!! You know, just in case I ever come across an unconcious RDA.

Are you bringing a tongue smiley with you? I didn't think CPR involved
tongues, except you're supposed to clear the passageway...

not THAT way, Geeky! LOL :o ;) :D

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
I thought "PG" meant "Purely Gutter-ish" !!
**OzGirl smiles coyly, yet with an evil glint in her eye **
ROFLMAO
We need a smiley laughing its butt off too

you are just too funny

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 06:50 PM

not THAT way, Geeky! LOL :o ;) :D

--OzGirl
OMG OZ
you're killing me here.....I can't stop laughing

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
ROFLMAO
We need a smiley laughing its butt off too

They have butts??!!??

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM

--OzGirl

Yeah clear the airway AND test for pain response, you know, like just a pinch 'somewhere' THEN pat them down to check for external injuries. I tell you it'd be damn hard.

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
Yeah clear the airway AND test for pain response, you
know, like just a pinch 'somewhere' THEN pat them down to check for
external injuries. I tell you it'd be damn hard.

Where to pinch? Where to pinch? So hard to decide. Not a moment to
lose, though. We could save some time by patting Jack down with icing
then applying CPR and a little licking here and there wouldn't hurt.

Heck, cats do it all the time. Lick, I mean. People. And kittens.
And nobody calls them brazen! :)

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 07:03 PM
They have butts??!!??
"They have a$$'s" ......one of my fave lines LOL

well if they don't they need to get one they can laugh the heck off
cause Girl you are cracking me up over here

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
Where to pinch? Where to pinch? So hard to decide. Not a moment to
lose, though. We could save some time by patting Jack down with icing
then applying CPR and a little licking here and there wouldn't hurt.

--OzGirl

You know what OZ I'm thinking we could do without the icing completely. I'm sure he tastes just fine on his own. :p (darn, how did that get there? and when did I start saying darn?)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:09 PM
...cause Girl you are cracking me up over here

Then tonight's mission is complete! ;)

Since I cannot supply pictures, I can supply humorous images of the mind. This is my gift to you, Tame!

Sincere even in her insincerity,
OzGirl

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
You know what OZ I'm thinking we could do without the icing completely. I'm sure he tastes just fine on his own. :p (darn, how did that get there? and when did I start saying darn?)

There's no arguing with good taste...or the fact that Jack must taste good!
Earlobes, of course...and mouth...and eyelids...a bit of chest...dab of neck...
onward to parts unknown! droolicious

I only started saying darn when the mods said they would enforce the
"no foul language" rule. Darn.

So, get rid of the icing, eh?
Oh joy! Goody! We get to wash him then? Get rid of that sticky mess?
I have dibs on the southern half!!! :D :D :rolleyes:

OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Then tonight's mission is complete! ;)

Since I cannot supply pictures, I can supply humorous images of the mind. This is my gift to you, Tame!

Sincere even in her insincerity,
OzGirl
Well then..:::::clearing throat::::::
I thank you from the bottom of my..bbbbbllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp
I really do appreciate all the *images* and the laughter!!!!
and no I WILL NOT tell you what was bleeped out later :D

Oz you and GeekyRed have outdone yourselves this evening........I am still giggling

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:18 PM
Oh joy! Goody! We get to wash him then? Get rid of that sticky mess?
I have dibs on the southern half!!! :D :D :rolleyes:

OzGirl

Front or back? ;)

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Front or back? ;)

Hard to decide. Wanna wrestle for him? Or use some other, gentler
method? Aw heck, either one is great for me. You go first.

** OzGirl gets ready to push GeekyR into the gutter when her back
is turned. She is sorry, but the bloodlust gets her this way...
somebody pour a bucket of ice on her (but try to avoid poor, unconscious
Jack over here.) She knows not what she is doing. **

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
Wow! All this Jack-droolery has turned me into a "mature symbiote."
(See? Under my avatar?)
I am humbled. Thank you, Jack O'Neill. Please help me change even further.

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
Hard to decide. Wanna wrestle for him?

Will there be jello?

[/QUOTE]** OzGirl gets ready to push GeekyR into the gutter when her back
is turned. She is sorry, but the bloodlust gets her this way...
somebody pour a bucket of ice on her (but try to avoid poor, unconscious
Jack over here.) She knows not what she is doing. ** [/QUOTE]

A BUCKET of ice? Oz you'll need antartica at this rate.

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:34 PM
Hey me too!!! yay!!!

Livi2Jack
May 2nd, 2004, 07:34 PM
To quote Jack in Red Sky, "Am I having a stroke?"

What happened here? I don't know where anything is and it all looks different. Where do I get an explanation of the new features?

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM

What happened here? I don't know where anything is and it all looks different. Where do I get an explanation of the new features?

There's a 'play zone' to try things out and FAQ's and the like. It's on the threads board. I know it's all a little daunting. :S

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:39 PM

I felt the same way. It's still a tad difficult for me. See the "FAQ" tab
up at the top of the screen. It tells how to navigate threads and such.

--OzGirl

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 07:43 PM
Will there be jello?

Oh, I hope so.

A BUCKET of ice? Oz you'll need antartica at this rate.

Oh, please, can I? May I? Would I? You betcha! Antarctica with Jack,
CPR (no icing, but I do have the tongue icon you have used so well),
nobody would find us for days!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. :p Maybe you should come along.

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Oh, I hope so.

Not without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D There may be nothing left if we let you two...*ladies* make of to parts unknown with our beloved

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Oh, I hope so.

Thought you might like the cooler climate. :D Althought why I'm being so nice when you went for the kill I don't know :mad: :D

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Not without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D There may be nothing left if we let you two...*ladies* make of to parts unknown with our beloved

Really Tame :confused: what are you thinking of? Personally I was just gonna get an ice hockey game going? :D Oz what did you have in mind?

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:01 PM
Really Tame :confused: what are you thinking of? Personally I was just gonna get an ice hockey game going? :D Oz what did you have in mind?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE :rolleyes:

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM

Wait a minute - did you just call me a lady?!! Hey I'll defend to the death my right to be known as a complete harlot ;) . I mean do you know how hard I've worked to earn that name? :D

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Is Wal-Mart still open I think I am gonna need some Hip-Waders REAL soon here :D

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:05 PM
Did you just call me a lady?!! Hey I'll defend to the death my right to be known as a complete harlot ;) . I mean do you know how hard I've worked to earn that name? :D
Sorry...I did pause ya know....didn't know if Oz had worked as Hard as you.....didn't want to offend you and call her a Harlot as well if she hadn't earned it :p

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
Jack.............after Ozgirl and GeekyRed are done with him :D

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/044out01.jpg

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:10 PM
Ohh the pretty.
Look Oz we could pretend it's frosting!!! :p :p

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:13 PM
Jack.............after Ozgirl and GeekyRed are done with him :D

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/044out01.jpg

How do you get the lovely big pictures to come up :confused: ?

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:22 PM
How do you get the lovely big pictures to come up :confused: ?
well from the Gutter Gals album...Mala helped me understand how the forum and the album can work together....so now I can apply that knowledge all over the place :D
I have only linked from our Gutter Gals album...one thing I do know is that it HAS to be a stand alone pic and you have to use the image tags

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:24 PM
well from the Gutter Gals album...Mala helped me understand how the forum and the album can work together....so now I can apply that knowledge all over the place :D
I have only linked from our Gutter Gals album...one thing I do know is that it HAS to be a stand alone pic and you have to use the image tags
so it's go to be an image that's on the web then? Not just something I can upload from my personal 'small' collection?

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 08:25 PM
Sorry...I did pause ya know....didn't know if Oz had worked as Hard as you.....didn't want to offend you and call her a Harlot as well if she hadn't earned it :p

OK, OK!!! You know I'm *way* past harlot.

Hey, but you've got the right idea about Jack's condition when we hussies
have had our way...um...have lavished our tender affections on Colonel O.

I mean, what Geeky said -- when we're done playing ice hockey. Yeah.
That's it.

** Oz whispers:
Look, Tame, do you recall my specific request back on the old thread NOT
to mention "hard" in a sentence when referring to our Jack? I know, it
was directed at Geeky and me, but it's capitalized and everything!
Can I have a fan please? **

--OzGirl

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:28 PM
** Oz whispers:

--OzGirl

You saw that too huh? I was panting to much to say anything straight away. By the way, how the 'heck' do you play Ice Hockey ;) ?

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
Thought you might like the cooler climate. :D Althought why I'm being so nice when you went for the kill I don't know :mad: :D

I plead insanity. My eyes glazed over, my pulse was pounding, my brain
was all muzzy with little pictures of Jack swimming around in there...
I could only think of reaching my goal in any way possible -- never
have I been so eager to head southward. Well, you know.

I am not a bad person. Well, most of the time. :D

It won't happen again. At least not in the next 30 seconds. :)
But you might want to carry a stun gun around with you...

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 08:34 PM
** Oz whispers:

So totally forgot how Hard.....Jack......Wet........Skin........Hot...
all together affects you...I will endeavor to refrain from putting those together in the future :D
Oh and here's a fan :)

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
I plead insanity. My eyes glazed over, my pulse was pounding, my brain
was all muzzy
--OzGirl
If you're not careful you're gonna pass out there. And I swear as lovely as I think you are, I'm not giving you CPR :D .

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
all together affects you...I will endeavor to refrain from putting those together in the future :D

Thank you! You're killing me , you know, using Those Words
while your signature pic of Jack in Black with Sunglasses is staring me in
the eyeballs!

Cruel, Tame. So cruel...yet, you show kindness. **takes the fan**
I do not understand your motives.

--OzGirl

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 08:46 PM
If you're not careful you're gonna pass out there. And I swear as lovely as I think you are, I'm not giving you CPR :D .

And thank the gods for that! (Besides, my lips are all bruised from doing
lip-ups with O'Neill in the super-cold Antarctic air.)

But I truly appreciate your apparent concern. :cool:

--Oz

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
And thank the gods for that! (Besides, my lips are all bruised from doing
lip-ups with O'Neill in the super-cold Antarctic air.)

But I truly appreciate your apparent concern. :cool:

--Oz
It's all with love and you know if your lips are getting tired and sore, I have NO problems taking over.

OzGirl
May 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
It's all with love, swear and you know if your lips are getting tired and sore, I have NO problems taking over.

Oh, yeah (** Ozgirl is panting **) I guess oxygen is important, too.
OK, I'll give him a rest -- not that my lips can't take it, mind you.

There ya go, Geeky. Have at 'im. I need a dunk in the gutter. I think
there's a slide all the way from here in the Antarctic back there.

** WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! **

--Oz

Geekyred
May 2nd, 2004, 09:02 PM
There ya go, Geeky. Have at 'im. I need a dunk in the gutter. I think
there's a slide all the way from here in the Antarctic back there.

--Oz

Well since I got him, I'm taking him to bed. Night Girls, it's been fun playing tonight. :D :p :D

TameFarrar
May 2nd, 2004, 09:03 PM
Thank you! You're killing me , you know, using Those Words
while your signature pic of Jack in Black with Sunglasses is staring me in
the eyeballs!

Cruel, Tame. So cruel...yet, you show kindness. **takes the fan**
I do not understand your motives.

--OzGirl
Just a kind of twisted humor really :D
but I am not a truly cruel person....so thus the fan :)

Ya know I am getting so used to having Jack *with* me all the time when I post...Do you think that is why I am in such a *perky* mood all day :p

Jynjyr
May 3rd, 2004, 04:05 AM
I hope this works. "I get confused."

This is so nice to find on a Monday morning. Thank you ladies (I use the term loosely) for the pics.

As for frosting :p - start at the earlobe, along the jaw to the base of the throat, across the collarbone, over the shoulder, down the back >>>>>

I have to go to work.

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
First of all thanks for the advice (although I'm still as clueless as ever, but that's all about the me-ness) :o
SECONDLY Oh the cuteness! Sweet pics, and I don't normally look at men when they're a day under 40....or with long hair, or blond!!!!LOL My God what has that man done to me.

Cheers
Geekyred

Actually red he was probably about 41 here so you're safe! The man has always aged frightfully well!

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 05:05 AM

*snorts*

My I missed out on some glorious fun yesterday!

Sorry Tame hon but I must reclaim the ammunition I delivered in chat and renounce my genteel status to some degree. I mean really girls I gotta say all this talk of icing and earlobes and arguing over his nether regions...

Er...where the HELL is that fan!

Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can be known as the Madame? By vitue of being around here the longest? I meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i needed it so very much

(((((((((((((Big hugs to you all)))))))))))))

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 05:13 AM
....As for frosting :p - start at the earlobe, along the jaw to the base of the throat, across the collarbone, over the shoulder, down the back >>>>>

Ah a woman after my own heart. I so love how you think!

For some odd reason folks this image won't show for me. I'll try the link. Have a good one all!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/screencaps/touchstone/pages/PDVD_010.htm

nugglebugget
May 3rd, 2004, 06:23 AM
Hi y'all!!

I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out.Don't know what half this stuff is,being computer challenged :) .At least the pics being posted are comforting as are all you gals playing in the gutter.
So many big changes over the weekend what with the new playground here & all.Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother :eek: !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!

Ewokmonster
May 3rd, 2004, 06:30 AM

Ruralstar

Even though the image didn't show up, and I don't know why, can I just make a request now not to hotlink to my site. Using the IMG tag in html brings the picture here, but I'm still hosting it. And I've got about 100 hits on the message alone. Even though you can't see the picture, I'm getting a bandwidth hit.

Just use a text link like we did at Delphi.

Thanks.

Susan

dipsofjazz
May 3rd, 2004, 06:30 AM
:D Congratulations, Nuggle. :)

nugglebugget
May 3rd, 2004, 07:31 AM
Thanks "Dipsofjazz.It's very early on but she's taking care of all the neccesities [i.e. vitamins,healthy eating etc.].I laughed when she told me she already had her 1st mood swing.I told her that happened shortly after her own birth!

I mean we're talking about someone who was already the"queen of mood swings";) .Of course I'm secretly referring to him/her as "Junior,my grand-symbiote":D hee,hee.

Kliggins
May 3rd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Jeez, I hope this goes to the right place. Am very confused here, my fingers are speechless. Really looking forward to leather site.

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 07:43 AM
Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 07:45 AM
so it's go to be an image that's on the web then? Not just something I can upload from my personal 'small' collection?
Yeah, It has to be here on the web to be viewed like that if I am not mistaken....CORRECT ME EVERYONE if I am wrong here.
BUT I have no clue how to put little fun things from my personal stash on here and I would love if someone could explain that me:D

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 07:53 AM
*snorts*

My I missed out on some glorious fun yesterday!

Sorry Tame hon but I must reclaim the ammunition I delivered in chat and renounce my genteel status to some degree. I mean really girls I gotta say all this talk of icing and earlobes and arguing over his nether regions...

Er...where the HELL is that fan!

Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can be known as the Madame? By vitue of being around here the longest? I meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i needed it so very much

Rural.......
It wasn't that you gave any ammunition...it was that we were laughing so hard that I HAD to go somewhere and STILL talk about RDA........AND you weren't availiable.........what's a girl to do :D

So I jumped into the Shallow end of the gutter with all my friends here and HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a fun group!!! :D :D :D

Kliggins
May 3rd, 2004, 07:55 AM
Please pardon me while I experiment and try to figure out what is going on. :confused:
Rural; extremely loverly picture to start the morning out with.

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 07:59 AM
Congrats, Grandma Nugglebugget.

Kliggins
May 3rd, 2004, 08:04 AM
Wonderful idea,a drooley smiley; thanks for thinking of it :D :D :D

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
Yeah, It has to be here on the web to be viewed like that if I am not mistaken....CORRECT ME EVERYONE if I am wrong here.
BUT I have no clue how to put little fun things from my personal stash on here and I would love if someone could explain that me:D

Cheers Tame. Now it's my turn to try and help. When you quote a message or quick reply and then go advanced if you scroll down the screen past the 'post icons' box down to the additional options there's an attach files box. Click on manage attachments then you get another pop up box. If you know the filename of the piccy you want to upload then type it in. But I find it easier to browse. That mean you can look through all the pics on your own computer pick one and it automatically puts all the info you need in the little addy box. Click upload and once it's done close the box. There is a limit on the size of the pic you can upload though. Hope that helped. I know, I'm really long winded. Sorry :(

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
Way Cool...Thanks Red!!!!! I will try that when I get home from work tonight...Long winded is GREAT...:D Otherwise I wouldn't have understood :D

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 08:10 AM
Actually red he was probably about 41 here so you're safe! The man has always aged frightfully well!

Jeez, 41, really? He looks sooooo young. I guess that why he looks so darn fine these days, you know what with the grey hair and little wrinkles and......
Uh I thunk I might be about to drown in my own drool. ;)

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 08:12 AM
Way Cool...Thanks Red!!!!! I will try that when I get home from work tonight...Long winded is GREAT...:D Otherwise I wouldn't have understood :D

Tame have you been online all this time since way early this morning? :)

Sam_o_Neill
May 3rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
so here is a pic to forget all our troubles
Chocolate eyes for Sam O Neill
A picture especially for me! I'm honoured..:)
And its a great one at that! :p

Thanks TameFarrar!

Heres a pic of a Young RDA....with a great smile :D

nugglebugget
May 3rd, 2004, 11:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Thank you:) .I told her "Jack" would be a good name but she's got other ideas.I feel funny saying something so early on,but ,gosh darn it,I can't help myself!

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
Tame have you been online all this time since way early this morning? :)

Yeah...I pop up and say something from time to time while at work and break the monotony of my day :D I DO HAVE to work...they are funny about that. I can't do much except add to my desktop periodically :D no uploads or links while here but I can add to the conversation or if nothing else get a good laugh or EYEFUL :D

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 12:59 PM
Even though the image didn't show up, and I don't know why, can I just make a request now not to hotlink to my site. Using the IMG tag in html brings the picture here, but I'm still hosting it. And I've got about 100 hits on the message alone. Even though you can't see the picture, I'm getting a bandwidth hit.

Just use a text link like we did at Delphi.

Thanks.

Susan

Oh Susan I'm very sorry. I'll remember for next time!

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 01:11 PM
Jeez, 41, really? He looks sooooo young. I guess that why he looks so darn fine these days, you know what with the grey hair and little wrinkles and......
Uh I thunk I might be about to drown in my own drool. ;)

Oh yeah tell me about it! Yes he really has aged beautifully. I find it quite funny that I'm about the age RDA was when he started filming MacGyver. I hope I age half that well!

marimba26
May 3rd, 2004, 01:15 PM
Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!!

Ruralstar
May 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother :eek: !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!

AWWWWW very cool for you. Congratulations to you both. Glad you are liking the pictures and don't worry about sorting it all out. I'm having a heck of a time myself! I'm totally there with you in the comp illiterate dept!

Scarym1
May 3rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
if you get my drift.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :D You guys rock!!

Scarym1
May 3rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=Geekyred]Will there be jello?]

first icing and now Jello? Hmmm!!! He is certainly going to need one nice long hot bath to clean him up and I just got a brand spanking new bathtub. :D

You guys are a bad influence on me.;)

dipsofjazz
May 3rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
:) Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've just got in and have had thousands (well, it seems like it) :S of posts to read here and in the shipper thread. I'll have to go to bed soon (got work in the morning :eek: ), but keep up the good work whilst I'm away!!!! :D

OzGirl
May 3rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
You guys are a bad influence on me.;)

Oh, no, dear. We are a very good influence. Just very bad at being
polite and respectable at times!

He is certainly going to need one nice long hot bath to clean him up and I just got a brand spanking new bathtub.
Nice, long hot bath sounds good. I hope it's a very large tub -- more like
a swimming pool, really. That way we can fit lots of Gutter Gang helpers
when we clean up Jack!

--Oz

OzGirl
May 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can
be known as the Madame? By virtue of being around here the longest? I
meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit
of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i
needed it so very much

Certainly, Madame. I surely don't own this joint! I wasn't quite sure you would
even wish to be *seen* in this den of iniquity I call the Low Rent District,
aka The Shallows. I mean, I hardly know you, except that you
are one of "the Ancients," so to speak. I did not wish to offend your
sensibilities by having you associate with such as we shallow dwellers.

**See OzGirl grovel! Have you ever seen anything so unseemly?
Suddenly, she springs to her feet, salutes, and stands at attention.
Which brings to mind some lovely Jack O'Neill thoughts...**

But hey! If you want to, it's your problem! LOL

Virtue? I have no stinking virtue! Throw me a few droolworthy scraps (pics)
and I'll crawl through this gutter on my hands and knees in order to get
to HIS hands and knees. :cool:

--Oz

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Oh yeah tell me about it! Yes he really has aged beautifully. I find it quite funny that I'm about the age RDA was when he started filming MacGyver. I hope I age half that well!

Beautifully doesn't even begin to describe it! Was watching Grace tonight before I went to work. What I said about him in it before, I take it all back. He was still fine. :p (for those who don't know I was the one who dared suggest that he was looking a bit well old in the scenes on the ship.)
I'm not to proud to admit when I was wrong.
Actually I'm not to proud to do alot of things and many of them would involve the subject of this thread. ;)

And about the aging, Rural, Me too.

Geekyred
May 3rd, 2004, 09:22 PM

--Oz

You know Oz I might want to use that quote in my sig line. :D

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
I saw this picture and once I was able I had to show you all...as soon as I saw it I thought....'This would be RDA in our Gutter" :D
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/RDA_Playing_in_Gutter.jpg

xathras
May 3rd, 2004, 10:35 PM
where'd you find that? are there more like it (behind the scenes stuff OR eyecandy)?

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
where'd you find that? are there more like it (behind the scenes stuff OR eyecandy)?
here is a link ...{I hope} to the site....
http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ

Its not mine...and I hope that the person forgives me for all the hits they are about to receive :)

xathras
May 3rd, 2004, 10:59 PM
thanks. FWIW I don't think webshots has the bandwidth limitations

TameFarrar
May 3rd, 2004, 11:05 PM
Cool....I hadn't asked for permission to post the link.....was worried.....I feel better now Thanks :D

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Wow! Behind the Scenes look at The Kiss. Woo hoo!
(Webshots: Beyond the Gate)
Rick was looking very happy in some of those pics, in others-- not. :)

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 04:50 AM
You know Oz I might want to use that quote in my sig line. :D

I'm flattered, Geekyred!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Certainly, Madame. I surely don't own this joint! I wasn't quite sure you would
even wish to be *seen* in this den of iniquity I call the Low Rent District,
aka The Shallows. I mean, I hardly know you, except that you
are one of "the Ancients," so to speak. I did not wish to offend your
sensibilities by having you associate with such as we shallow dwellers.

**See OzGirl grovel! Have you ever seen anything so unseemly?
Suddenly, she springs to her feet, salutes, and stands at attention.
Which brings to mind some lovely Jack O'Neill thoughts...**

But hey! If you want to, it's your problem! LOL

--Oz

*snickers* Ah yes, one of the Ancients yep that's me. At least that's how I feel of late! Heh, I don't think I'll add Madame to my sig but I'll just drift between the two ends of this marvelous place. The unknown quantity if you will.

*looks meaningfully at Tame*

As for pictures...Oh my yes we must move heaven and earth to get lovely shots of those: long, elegant fingers, dusky lashes, full sensuous lips, deep velvety brown eyes....

Uh oh, here I go!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Beautifully doesn't even begin to describe it! Was watching Grace tonight before I went to work. What I said about him in it before, I take it all back. He was still fine. :p (for those who don't know I was the one who dared suggest that he was looking a bit well old in the scenes on the ship.)
I'm not to proud to admit when I was wrong.
Actually I'm not to proud to do alot of things and many of them would involve the subject of this thread. ;)

And about the aging, Rural, Me too.

LOL, yes that was you! You are most wholeheartedly forgiven my dear denizen of the gutter. As for pride and the subject at hand...er yeah...me too!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 05:44 AM
I saw this picture and once I was able I had to show you all...as soon as I saw it I thought....'This would be RDA in our Gutter" :D
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/RDA_Playing_in_Gutter.jpg

Yeah baby, that's out boy!

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Happy or not, he's looking good! Lots and lots of nice smiles....Very droolworthy!
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/smiledrool.gif (yes, I just had to make my own "drooley"......:D )

OK, gals, The Leather Man Collection is just about finished (yay!) Oh have I been busy happily splish-splishing in my own little leather-clad RDA gutterworld...But I guess it's time to share the man with all you other self-proclaimed and proud-of-it hussies (as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies ;) )... After I check all the links I will upload it later today.

Later~

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 06:35 AM
OK, gals, The Leather Man Collection is just about finished (yay!) Oh have I been busy happily splish-splishing in my own little leather-clad RDA gutterworld...But I guess it's time to share the man with all you other self-proclaimed and proud-of-it hussies (as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies ;) )... After I check all the links I will upload it later today.

Later~

OOOOO new collection! I am sooooo a happy bunny about that!

(as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies ;) )...

Heh, I resemble that remark! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Btw girls I'm getting the red x for my sig as well right now. I think Yahoo is having a bit of a hissy fit.

Norlioness
May 4th, 2004, 06:48 AM

*Gasp!* Jack literally jumps out of the screen *I wish*
Thanks for finding this eyecandy. Whoo!

KatG
May 4th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Favorite Jack ep is probably Paradise Lost. Scruffy face and hair and bare feet. How much better can you get than that. ;)

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Oz I had you in mind when I saw that picture.....RDA seems like he would just sit back and smile at your ..................antics :D
A man who would appreciate all the work you have done to make the gutter such a warm and welcomeing place :D :D :D

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 11:33 AM
*snickers* Ah yes, one of the Ancients yep that's me. At least that's how I feel of late! Heh, I don't think I'll add Madame to my sig but I'll just drift between the two ends of this marvelous place. The unknown quantity if you will.

*looks meaningfully at Tame*

As for pictures...Oh my yes we must move heaven and earth to get lovely shots of those: long, elegant fingers, dusky lashes, full sensuous lips, deep velvety brown eyes....

Uh oh, here I go!

ROFLMAO........whatever you say..............Madame :D

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 11:35 AM
(yes, I just had to make my own "drooley"...... )

Please can I have one...please please please :D

btw did I sound pathetic enough???

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Please can I have one...please please please :D

btw did I sound pathetic enough???
Yes, quite pathetic! :) (I wonder what a 'pathetic' smiley would look like).

So go ahead grab it and use it!The only thing is that you have to host it on your site or use attachments somehow. This forum doesn't allow you to use 'outside' smileys or icons.

Anyway, TO ALL:

He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'Neill The Leather Man Collection

is up! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html

There are over 40 photos -- half are 'old' RDA Mac promos but they've been rejuvenated by yours truly. The others are screencaps from SG1 and RDA movies where he's wearing leather. There's an intro (couldn't shut up) and links to other RDA sites (thanks to Susan/Ewokmonster for her Firehouse pix) and then there are photos and photos and photos....

Like I said, get out your bibs and buckets, gals!

Enjoy!

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah, re "hotlinking" -- what Susan (Ewokmonster) said. She has a very good explanation/link about it on her site. http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/updates.htm

If you want to link to photos on my sites, you have to put a text link like on the old GW forums -- not a direct link to the photo. Or grab the photo for yourself and host it. Yes I know I've done it myself here (but it was from my own site). Anyway, my web space is small and 'free' to me, but there are bandwidth restrictions. Other places may not have the same problem.

Thanks!

Sam_o_Neill
May 4th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Leather! Great pics Mala!!! :D

Ewokmonster
May 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Wow, I can't keep up in here. I think the last post I read was somewhere in the 40s. lol I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Really, the point of this post is to try out my new sig. Let's see if it works.

RDAASMAC
May 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I am here, too. My former ID was SUSANM142. I am still the same person that loves to watch RDA.

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I am here, too. My former ID was SUSANM142. I am still the same person that loves to watch RDA.

WOO HOO
I am so glad you made it over......welcome!!!! :D
We have been being a bit frisky with all our new toys over here
but watching RDA is STILL our favorite thing to do!! :D

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 04:35 PM
There are over 40 photos -- half are 'old' RDA Mac promos but they've been rejuvenated by yours truly. The others are screencaps from SG1 and RDA movies where he's wearing leather. There's an intro (couldn't shut up) and links to other RDA sites (thanks to Susan/Ewokmonster for her Firehouse pix) and then there are photos and photos and photos....

Enjoy!

AAACCCCKkkkk! Mala! You forgot to remind me to bring the paddles.
My heart went into VFib, and I *died* right here! (Well...I got better.)
CLEAR!

Thanks for all the work on the Gutter Gallery Leather Collection (or whatever
you call it -- I call it Hussy Fodder. :p ) Wish I had your drooling icon.
Dang.

OzGirl

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Oh Mala this is great and very much appreciated. I am sooo a happy camper!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM

I'm so glad you made it!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Wow, I can't keep up in here. I think the last post I read was somewhere in the 40s. lol I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Really, the point of this post is to try out my new sig. Let's see if it works.

Yep we're a chatty lot Susan. Love your icon. Now if Yahoo would just behave and let mine show up again!

Ruralstar
May 4th, 2004, 04:44 PM
To All

Gotta say I'm lovin the new collection Mala posted and here is one of my favorites!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/ShadesofGrey318-02.jpg

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Oz I had you in mind when I saw that picture.....RDA seems like he would just sit back and smile at your ..................antics :D
A man who would appreciate all the work you have done to make the gutter such a warm and welcomeing place :D :D :D

Really, Tame???! Are you messin' with me? Thanks! But I think RDA would
lock me up as a potentially dangerous stalker-type if he read all this droolish
talk. Oh, well, can't help myself... unless I help myself to some Jack O'Neill,
that is.

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Really, Tame???! Are you messin' with me? Thanks! But I think RDA would
that is.

--OzGirl
, if he met you on the street and KNEW it was you saying all this stuff here....well........ :D
But no...seriously, I just pictured him joining in the fun :D

Plus what man would be flattered to have his own personal..devoted drooling hussy....I ask ya???? THATS what you say to the judge honey :D

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 05:29 PM

Enjoy!
There are no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mal WOW....WOW
coherent thought...no longer part of my life for awhile..........WOW

JSDT
May 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM

Mal WOW....WOW

Hi, Tame!

Guess what? I've lurked in this thread for awhile now too! :D Anyway, RDA is the only man (takes quick peek over shoulder to make sure husband isn't looking) that can literally make me weak at the knees. How convenient...much closer to the gutter now...

Tasha

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 06:15 PM
He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'Neill The Leather Man Collection

Holy Saint Josephat's, Mala!! That middle picture of the trio from (310)
Forever in a Day -- babble...gurgle...goo! I don't have words for it!
For some reason, while paging thru the gallery, it just hit me like a ton
of bricks. I moaned out loud. I don't know if it's the angle of the face
shot, or the gorgeous coloring, or simply that RDA's damn hot!

Plus, his lower lip is quite lusciously lickable-looking...

OK, stand back. I'm going to jump him!!!

--OzGirl

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Hi, Tame!

Guess what? I've lurked in this thread for awhile now too! :D Anyway, RDA is the only man (takes quick peek over shoulder to make sure husband isn't looking) that can literally make me weak at the knees. How convenient...much closer to the gutter now...

Tasha
You minx!! :D
Glad you came out to play!!!!!
Welcome to the gutter...ALL RDA ALL THE TIME!!!!!http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/smiledrool.gif

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Plus what man would be flattered to have his own personal..devoted drooling hussy....I ask ya???? THATS what you say to the judge honey :D

First of all, he's got a whole swarm of hussies...just picture all the
lurkers getting themselves in a lather! Poor Rick!!! ;)

I can see myself in front of the judge, doing my best Oliver Twist impression:
Judge looks sternly at OzGirl, points to RDA looking scared amidst security
for his own protection, and says, "Young lady..." **OzGirl snickers**
"...what have you got to say to this man?"

OzGirl looks at RDA quite pitifully, with doe eyes, and says,

"Please, sir ---- I want some more!"

LOL

--OzGirl

JSDT
May 4th, 2004, 06:34 PM

LOL

--OzGirl

LOL!!! It's twisted "Oliver Twist"!!! Twisted....twisting....hmmmm....leads to a whole other realm of possibilities....what was I saying?

Tasha

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 06:37 PM

LOL

--OzGirl

ROFLAMOOOO
I can just see that!!! :D :D :D
of course All the Gutter Gals would be in the benches.....cheering you on.....quietly of course...you are in enough trouble :D AND we are to busy drooling at the fact that RDA is RIGHT OVER THERE :D

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Holy Saint Josephat's, Mala!! That middle picture of the trio from (310)
Forever in a Day -- babble...gurgle...goo! I don't have words for it!
For some reason, while paging thru the gallery, it just hit me like a ton
of bricks. I moaned out loud. I don't know if it's the angle of the face
shot, or the gorgeous coloring, or simply that RDA's damn hot!

Plus, his lower lip is quite lusciously lickable-looking...

OK, stand back. I'm going to jump him!!!

--OzGirl
YIKES! ok, so yes -- that's the reaction I was hoping for! I'm glad you like the site. I just hope you didn't hurt yourself! Oz are you there? Is your monitor still in one piece?

If you like that pix, think of a message you'd like and maybe we can come up with a siggy for you. No, not "When I say 'jump, you say 'How hard'?

Maybe "Luciously Lickable" would do? :p

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 07:02 PM
of course All the Gutter Gals would be in the benches.....cheering you on.....quietly of course...you are in enough trouble :D AND we are to busy drooling at the fact that RDA is RIGHT OVER THERE :D

Hey!!! I would expect all of you to do your Gutter Gang duty, and leap to
my defense. "Yes, your honor!!! It is not merely want, but purely NEED!
OzGirl is addicted, as are we all!!!"

Then you link arms, surround Rick, and start singing that old 1890's tune:
"She is More to be Pitied Than Censured":

chorus:
She is more to be pitied than censured,
She is more to be helped than despised.
She is only a hussy who ventured
On life's stormy path, ill-advised;
Do not scorn her with words fierce and bitter
Do not laugh at her shame and downfall.
For a moment, just stop and consider
That a man was the cause of it all.

--OzGirl

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 07:06 PM
YIKES! ok, so yes -- that's the reaction I was hoping for! I'm glad you like the site. I just hope you didn't hurt yourself! Oz are you there? Is your monitor still in one piece?

If you like that pix, think of a message you'd like and maybe we can come up with a siggy for you. No, not "When I say 'jump, you say 'How hard'?

Maybe "Luciously Lickable" would do? :p

**OzGirl panting with the effort of jumping onto her computer desk while
missing the monitor, thank goodness!**

Oh, I like that! Lusciously lickable. AND "She is more to be pitied than
censured!" just to keep the mods on my good side. LOL

But I can't do signatures. Not at all sure how to do it.
(I'm an old-school embeded systems programmer, not a web designer, dammit!) :o

--OzGirl

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 07:30 PM
**OzGirl panting with the effort of jumping onto her computer desk while
missing the monitor, thank goodness!**

Oh, I like that! Lusciously lickable. AND "She is more to be pitied than
censured!" just to keep the mods on my good side. LOL

But I can't do signatures. Not at all sure how to do it.
(I'm an old-school embeded systems programmer, not a web designer, dammit!) :o

--OzGirl
GOOD side? you have a good side!? :)

Gotta get me one of those...

(it's not hard to have a signature -- i'll help make it for you. you just need somewhere to store it).

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Hey!!! I would expect all of you to do your Gutter Gang duty, and leap to
my defense. "Yes, your honor!!! It is not merely want, but purely NEED!
OzGirl is addicted, as are we all!!!"

Then you link arms, surround Rick, and start singing that old 1890's tune:
"She is More to be Pitied Than Censured":

chorus:

--OzGirl

AND ALL TOGETHER NOW....a-one, a-two and a-three

chorus:

ROFL....Oz you sssssssssssssssoooooooooooo funny!!!!! :D

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Oh Mala this is great and very much appreciated. I am sooo a happy camper!
So glad you like it! Now, what else can I entice you with to get you to slide over to the 'shallow side'?

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM

Mal WOW....WOW
Hey, between your Photobuckets and this site, I think we've got things covered for a while. No need to search the WWW to satisfy our RDA hunger...

OK maybe we'll just use those sites for those lazy, lusty, libidinous moments when all we want to do is relax and fall into a RDA-induced stupor...

You know, I've been working on this site for a few weeks now -- well maybe half of that time I was actually working.... The other half I barely remember. It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...

OzGirl
May 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...

Huh...Wha....Oh!
Excuse me, I just let go of all coherent thought! Seems like hours.

Mala, I'll email you for signature tutelage. Step one is figuring out where
to store stuff. I'm clueless. :(

OzGirl

JSDT
May 4th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Hey, between your Photobuckets and this site, I think we've got things covered for a while. No need to search the WWW to satisfy our RDA hunger...

OK maybe we'll just use those sites for those lazy, lusty, libidinous moments when all we want to do is relax and fall into a RDA-induced stupor...

You know, I've been working on this site for a few weeks now -- well maybe half of that time I was actually working.... The other half I barely remember. It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...

Mala-Due to your wonderful new site, I have a sudden urge to go and watch "Nemesis". There is just something about that man in khakis, a white t-shirt, and, oh yeah, leather jacket. ;) When I watch that show I always think, "Yep, Sam, you better run after him. If you don't, I will." Thank goodness for dvd's and the pause button.

I completely understand the RDA haze. I've sat down many a time to actually do something productive at my computer, then the next thing I know my daughters are asking about supper and I'm still sitting there staring longingly at the slideshow on my monitor. What a way to "waste" time though, huh?

Tasha

Mala50
May 4th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Hi Tasha - Oh yeah "Nemesis"... Leather jacket and khakis...love those khakis...I don't know if you consider yourself one of those low-down hussies (well there's Oz, me, GeekyRed, Tame who'll admit it), but when you watch Nemesis, make sure you watch him walking down the dimly lit hallway in Thor's ship right after he gets beamed up. Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right... http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/smiledrool.gif

Also there's a very shippy scene that I love (besides the fishing invite) -- the one where he tells them that his trip is a one-way trip... oh the angsty sadness on Sam's face....

Btw, if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end... Yeah it's things like those that I've just mentioned that make me such a SG1 geekgirl... :o

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Mala....you devil with a RED dress on.....
I WAS going to go to bed early tonight catch up on a little sleep....then WHAT do you do???? this is what you do...

Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right...
and this

if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end
now I have to go watch "Nemesis"

JSDT
May 4th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Hi Tasha - Oh yeah "Nemesis"... Leather jacket and khakis...love those khakis...I don't know if you consider yourself one of those low-down hussies (well there's Oz, me, GeekyRed, Tame who'll admit it), but when you watch Nemesis, make sure you watch him walking down the dimly lit hallway in Thor's ship right after he gets beamed up. Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right... http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/smiledrool.gif

Also there's a very shippy scene that I love (besides the fishing invite) -- the one where he tells them that his trip is a one-way trip... oh the angsty sadness on Sam's face....

Btw, if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end... Yeah it's things like those that I've just mentioned that make me such a SG1 geekgirl... :o

Oh, I guess I'm a hussy...I love to watch Jack walking from any angle. And sitting. And running. Yep. Anyway...

I also think that scene was great in the way of ship...also Jack's response when he realizes they disobeyed his order and "beamed" up despite his orders.

Yeah, I noticed he lost the jacket too...but the vest also looked very, very, very, very good with the khakis. Oh and then you could see his forearms since he had his sleeves pushed up. There...that proves I am also a geekgirl...just paying that extra special attention to detail (and Jack's tail).
;)

Tasha

TameFarrar
May 4th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Oh and then you could see his forearms since he had his sleeves pushed up.
Oh my....I LOVE his forearms.......
if I have a fetish...that is it............drool drool drool over RDA's forearms

Aphrodite
May 5th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Not meaning to digress - but do any of you remember RDA back in the good ol' days of MacGyver? How he was a lot younger then.....*drool* not that he hasn't lost any of his charms and that wit....but that body, that a$$, that smile, that everything to do with RDA?

Sam_o_Neill
May 5th, 2004, 02:15 AM

LOL, I know how you feel! To keep up with all the new posts you would have to be on here 24/7!
But it would be worth it for allthe RDA pics wouldn't it :P

Jynjyr
May 5th, 2004, 03:24 AM
>>He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'NeillThe Leather Man Collection

I can't get there. :(
The computer system at work thinks I'm going to an "illicit" site. I didn't realize the darn comp could read minds. It must be something to do with the always drooly keyboard.

Ruralstar
May 5th, 2004, 04:16 AM
But I think RDA would
that is.

--OzGirl

Honey he would have to lock you, me, Tame, Mala, Marimba, Red... and anyone else I may have forgotten up! At least we would be in good company!

I'm with Tame, I think the guy would view it as sincere admiration, if a little warped. But from what I've read and heard he can be just as warped so...

Ruralstar
May 5th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Not meaning to digress - but do any of you remember RDA back in the good ol' days of MacGyver? How he was a lot younger then.....*drool* not that he hasn't lost any of his charms and that wit....but that body, that a$$, that smile, that everything to do with RDA?

Not digressing in the least. I'm one of the originals who was hot for MacGyver and still am. I loved those smiles we almost always got. I loved the subtle emotions and I loved his passion for the enviroment and children. Not to mention those gorgeous lips pursed in thought and those lovely brown eyes dark with introspection or sharp with concentration.

RDA as MacGyver will always be special to me.

Ruralstar
May 5th, 2004, 04:30 AM
>>He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'NeillThe Leather Man Collection

I can't get there. :(
The computer system at work thinks I'm going to an "illicit" site. I didn't realize the darn comp could read minds. It must be something to do with the always drooly keyboard.

LOL, just what we all need Sentient Computers!

Hope you can get in at home. My but she's amassed a very nice collection indeed!

To All: Here's a link for your enjoyment!

http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/v118/ningyouhime/rda_daily/crda2.jpg

Aphrodite
May 5th, 2004, 04:44 AM
Not digressing in the least. I'm one of the originals who was hot for MacGyver and still am. I loved those smiles we almost always got. I loved the subtle emotions and I loved his passion for the enviroment and children. Not to mention those gorgeous lips pursed in thought and those lovely brown eyes dark with introspection or sharp with concentration.

RDA as MacGyver will always be special to me.

You are a woman after my own heart in a non sexual way :P

I LOVE RDA as McGyver just as much as I love him as Jack O'Neill, but I was persecuted in the days I had the most biggest crush on McGyver because I was in junior high in an all girls school who thought having a crush on a "nerdy geek" (blasphemous the *****es were) was just not in, if you know what I mean.

ShelBel
May 5th, 2004, 05:36 AM
I just gotta say.... OMG. I love this place. The new forum is delish, and this thread.... Wow.

*waves to everyone* I know, I know- it's been a while. But I'm here now, that's what counts, right? :D

Ruralstar
May 5th, 2004, 06:30 AM
You are a woman after my own heart in a non sexual way :P

LOL! Nice to talk to someone who is as enamored of RDA's former major character as i am.

I LOVE RDA as McGyver just as much as I love him as Jack O'Neill, but I was persecuted in the days I had the most biggest crush on McGyver because I was in junior high in an all girls school who thought having a crush on a "nerdy geek" (blasphemous the *****es were) was just not in, if you know what I mean.

I was in High School when MacGyver first came out. I had a couple of friends who watched but they were bigger fans of Dirk Benedict or Bruce Boxleitner. The latter seems like a lovely man and I enjoyed SKM... but I digress LOL. Anyway I had no one to be silly over RDA with. This place is great fun and I feel a bit like that teenager again when reading this thread.

I love Jack O'Neill and I think RDA is wonderful in the part. He's matured beautifully in body as well as acting talent. He seems more settled as a person in interviews and I commend him for his work on behalf of the enviroment and children and for his dedication as a father.

MacGyver will always be special because that time of my life was filled with personal upheaval. Bravo to RDA for bringing such a brilliantly sweet character to life.

And yep, I'm hopelessly in love with the mullet. On a purely shallow note I always wonder what it would have been like to stroke my fingers through that gorgeous mane!

Ruralstar
May 5th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I just gotta say.... OMG. I love this place. The new forum is delish, and this thread.... Wow.

*waves to everyone* I know, I know- it's been a while. But I'm here now, that's what counts, right? :D

Welcome back! As you can see we are in full wallow mode. Grab a pic and jump on in!

JSDT
May 5th, 2004, 06:45 AM

Alright, I'm almost scared to admit it, but I never watched MacGyver when it was on...don't throw things at me! (ducks) I have, however, been attempting to catch up by watching the repeats on right now. I even have my daughter watching...came home the other day and she told me she watched "that other show Jack is in." :)

I've gotta say though...those eyes with that silver hair.................I was saying something right. Oh well. (Brain short-circuited by the drool connecting with the keyboard connecting with my fingers.)

Tasha