X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay I am gonna try to see about a link here
    since I do alot of that
    man in black
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Heck I don't EVEN know how to do multiple Quotes........Mala had enough on her hands getting me *picture* perfect!!
      You just close the quote and then reopen it where you need to inside of the original quote. I copy and paste the coding so for you bracket QUOTE=TameFarrar bracket and then when you want to quote just that portion you paste in the bit that is bracket backslash QUOTE bracket. Then to reopen the quote underneath your writing you just repaste the first part and so on.

bUt anyway.....about those pictures

Can we say .....OH MY....I sssssssssssssooooooohave *multiple thoughts about them
      Oh yeah, with you all the way girlfriend! All the way to the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        *So I'm still working on a nice piccy for my sig (thinking about photoshoping something up), but since we can do attachments I figure lets have some more.
        But I notice you other ladies (can we still call ourselves that after all we've posted) have pics actually in your post, not your sigs and they don't look like attachments. Am I just being dumb?
        LOL, well I couldn't work out the attachments thing yet so don't feel bad! As for ladies, yeah we qualify *the dignified dwellers of the hallowed gutter* Er...yeah it's early! The sigs thing, um go to the controls and sig editor. There is an option to just have the site help you poste the sig. You just have to host your picture and then paste in the addy for it. Again it's early and I'm not making a whole lot of sense I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Geekyred
        *wails loads* Rural I can't see your sig picture. All I get is the dreaded white square with the red check. Damn I bet it was something cute too.
        #
        Geekyred
        It is cute and I don't know why you can't see it. It's an icon someone made for me. It shows up fine for me. Maybe yahell is acting up for you. I host it on my yahoo geocities page. Going to try and attach another pic myself. Failing that I will try to insert an image. I got that to work once and then it wouldn't. I haven't a clue why.

Comment

I like to think we are the essence of *ladies*
          We have such exquisite taste in men
          I love how you think!

Now for an RDA quote/motto "Life's too Short!" and to hopefully illustrate that point

Comment

yes! LTS...if it's not fun...then don't do it! rda ^_^
            My flickr photography.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
              Failing that I will try to insert an image.
              Egads, Rural, you have inserted that image of leather-clad RDA as Mac
              right into my cerebral cortex!

It's so nice to be back in the gutter again, where a hussy is always your
              friend! LOL Not that you are such an undignified creature. If there's a
              genteel hussy, it's you, I suppose.

Still trying to figure out how to host a picture on a website so I can use
              it in my signature...

-- OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

You just close the quote and then reopen it where you need to inside of the original quote. I copy and paste the coding so for you bracket QUOTE=TameFarrar bracket and then when you want to quote just that portion you paste in the bit that is bracket backslash QUOTE bracket. Then to reopen the quote underneath your writing you just repaste the first part and so on.

Oh yeah, with you all the way girlfriend! All the way to the floor!

As to the first part of that up there RuaralStar....Haven't GOT a clue what you were trying to explain to me.....but ya know its okay.....It early and I have only had one cup of coffee so far.........

as to the second..........THAT was YOU I ran into on the floor..........nice to see my friends when I am slinding into the gutter....makes life THAT much more enjoyable
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Love that poem. I am sure that Dr. Suess will forgive considering the subject.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                    Love that poem. I am sure that Dr. Suess will forgive considering the subject.
                    Thank you very much. I can help Jack forgive me, if he wants to come
                    on over.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Just going to test if I can post pics properly, and I thought posting gorgeous pics of RDA here would be much more worthwhile than posting random pics in a test thread

*yum*
                      Attached Files

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

It is cute and I don't know why you can't see it. It's an icon someone made for me. It shows up fine for me. Maybe yahell is acting up for you. I host it on my yahoo geocities page. Going to try and attach another pic myself. Failing that I will try to insert an image. I got that to work once and then it wouldn't. I haven't a clue why.
                        I can't see it either

BUT what I can see is RDA FIRST THING in the morning AND in Leather..........

grab my cup ladies.......
                        I am going
                        D
                        O
                        W
                        N
                        ooohhh the gutter how nice...........Oh Hi Rural..............Hi Oz.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Just going to test if I can post pics properly, and I thought posting gorgeous pics of RDA here would be much more worthwhile than posting random pics in a test thread
                          You just keep Teasting...........Oh I meant Testing...clearing throat.....

Comment

You just keep Teasting...........Oh I meant Testing...clearing throat.....
                            Well, if you insist.....

Gotta love a man in uniform....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Well, if you insist.....

Gotta love a man in uniform....
                              aaaarrrgghh
                              I got a icky red square on my screen....eewwww...nnnooooo

nneeeeeeddd RDA ...RuralStar has created a ..........Hussy .......what can I tell ya

Comment

lol, If you can't see the pic on my post here is the link to it

http://www.geocities.com/rdagirl2010/colonel2.jpg

Wouldn't want you to miss out on your daily dose of RDA

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X