Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use the one I sent you again (exact) -http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg
    (no action= etc.)

It's slightly different from the one you used:
    http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/...=signature.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Use the one I sent you again (exact) -http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/signature.jpg
      (no action= etc.)

It's slightly different from the one you used:
      http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/...=signature.jpg

okay Mala

here we go.........................testing the signature again

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It's working for me. Try clicking on INSERT IMAGE and type the link I sent you.
        sigpic

Comment

well crikey!!! you have my signature...but I can't do sheesh
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Mala.............Mala................I think you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY MALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
            Tame

Comment

Yes, I am you.... (Nah, I'm taking your favorite pix of our beloved out of my sig after you get this right! :-) )

You need to close the [IMG]

put this in your sig box after your name:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                Just posting to see what this looks like. Love Abyss and Paradise Lost almost equally. Is that keeping it on topic? Or should I start a list of favorite body parts?

Oooo, pretty colors.

Susan
                I gotta say I love playing about with colors and having a sig again! Had one way back when I first joined Delphi GW but then basic's lost the ability to post sigs Anyway... On topic? There is a topic? *looks at Quote* OOOOO THAT topic!

Body parts? Er.... ears, eyes, neck, arms, eyelashes, lips, hair, HANDS ....er.... THUNK!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Now let me get back to "normal" -- whatever that is....

I must stop fooling around here and finishe the Leather Man site. Mmmm, Leather Man... multipurpose tool... you know, one of those new age swiss army knife thingys. If MacGyver was on today he'd probably have one of those.
                  sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Now let me get back to "normal" -- whatever that is....

I must stop fooling around here and finishe the Leather Man site. Mmmm, Leather Man... multipurpose tool... you know, one of those new age swiss army knife thingys. If MacGyver was on today he'd probably have one of those.
                    Normal? oh yes...normal....what folks are who don't play here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      OOOO Can't wait to see what you come up with. BTW, I LMAO big time when I saw your sig this morning! Gods I love LC!
                      Oh you know I love LC2 too! Got so many screencaps that I don't know when I'll finish...

Body parts? Er.... ears, eyes, neck, arms, eyelashes, lips, hair, HANDS ....er.... THUNK!!!!!!
                      OK, when I finish Leather Man, I will go back and finish my LC2 screencaps. Here's one I'm putting up just for you!

Normal? oh yes...normal....what folks are who don't play here?
                      Well "normal" is as "normal" does..... now what's NOT normal about spending one's spare time looking at pix of RDA, making screencaps of RDA, making web sites of one's screencaps of RDA, and then sharing and drooling over said RDA photos with other 'normal' people here??
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh you know I love LC2 too! Got so many screencaps that I don't know when I'll finish...
                        It's a tough job I know!

OK, when I finish Leather Man, I will go back and finish my LC2 screencaps. Here's one I'm putting up just for you!

*Dies* HAND SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well "normal" is as "normal" does..... now what's NOT normal about spending one's spare time looking at pix of RDA, making screencaps of RDA, making web sites of one's screencaps of RDA, and then sharing and drooling over said RDA photos with other 'normal' people here??
                        You SOOOOOOOOO have a point!

Bless your dear sweet heart!

Comment

Heck I don't EVEN know how to do multiple Quotes........Mala had enough on her hands getting me *picture* perfect!!

bUt anyway.....about those pictures

Can we say .....OH MY....I sssssssssssssooooooohave *multiple thoughts about them

Comment

So I'm still working on a nice piccy for my sig (thinking about photoshoping something up), but since we can do attachments I figure lets have some more.
                            But I notice you other ladies (can we still call ourselves that after all we've posted) have pics actually in your post, not your sigs and they don't look like attachments. Am I just being dumb?

Cheers

Geekyred
                            Attached Files

geeky

Comment

*wails loads* Rural I can't see your sig picture. All I get is the dreaded white square with the red check. Damn I bet it was something cute too.
                              #
                              Geekyred

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                                But I notice you other ladies (can we still call ourselves that after all we've posted) have pics actually in your post, not your sigs and they don't look like attachments. Am I just being dumb?

Cheers

Geekyred
                                I like to think we are the essence of *ladies*
                                We have such exquisite taste in men

Comment

Working...
                                X