Thanks for sharing your 'Ode to Jack'!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Oz
      That is WAY too cool!!!!!!
      Tame

Why, thank you, Tame. I try!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        BRAVA!

Thanks for sharing your 'Ode to Jack'!
        Aw, gee, Mala. Thank you!

Hokey smokes, your signature gives me a tiny heart attack *every* time I see it!
        How many of these can I TAKE???? *THUNK* *splash*

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

WOO HOO getting excited about the Leather RDA........ lovein these smileys

Tame
          Oh yeah, Tame. It's massive...

Get out your bibs and buckets!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Tame. It's massive...

Get out your bibs and buckets!

I am sooooooo ready!!!! Even got my ...full body....slicker...

okay...I HAVE got to go figure out a signature right now...yours is just way to cool!!!

Tame
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well, hello there!

OK, so I've been wandering around here for a couple of hours -- and there's not even that much to read! It does take some time getting used to. Nice to be able to post pix and sigs though.

Feeling a bit 'fronic'....

Btw, I'm almost done with the Leather site, gals!
              OOOO Can't wait to see what you come up with. BTW, I LMAO big time when I saw your sig this morning! Gods I love LC!

Comment

I am sooooooo ready!!!! Even got my ...full body....slicker...

okay...I HAVE got to go figure out a signature right now...yours is just way to cool!!!

Tame
                Heh, I looked at the time stamp and almost flipped, then I remembered the time dif. Needless to say I'm not thinking too clearly this morning! You need a sig hon they are just way too much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  LOL, is that all? Seems to me I remember some other body parts being labled rather frequently

*wanders off whistling innocently*

Ruralstar
                  Just posting to see what this looks like. Love Abyss and Paradise Lost almost equally. Is that keeping it on topic? Or should I start a list of favorite body parts?

Oooo, pretty colors.

Susan
                  Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

To Anybody:

I've been messing around with navigating this Thunk thread, and I find
                    that if I start at Post 1 (Feli's) and step thru each post by hitting NEXT
                    at the top, I cannot get to Post 28 or any after that. If I search for
                    OzGirl, I can get to 28 thru 38, but if I choose "Previous page" or "Page 1"
                    I am stuck again and can't step past post 27. The later posts don't even show up in thread mode.

Why? If we have 100 posts, can we step thru all 100 in linear mode or not?

--OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      Heh, I looked at the time stamp and almost flipped, then I remembered the time dif. Needless to say I'm not thinking too clearly this morning! You need a sig hon they are just way too much fun!

I can not figure out how to do a signature...Mala...Rural...if either of you have a moment ..ping me on AIM or Yahoo and explain it to me K???
                      I have a little piccie all ready..I get confused

Tame
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                        *geeky rocks back and forth holding a picture of Jack for uh, comfort*
                        I haven't even been away that long.
                        New scary forum, don't know what I'm doing, need help.
                        Lets see if this works

Cheers
                        The Geeky Red One
                        Attached Files

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                          AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                          *geeky rocks back and forth holding a picture of Jack for uh, comfort*
                          I haven't even been away that long.
                          New scary forum, don't know what I'm doing, need help.
                          Lets see if this works

Cheers
                          The Geeky Red One
                          how did you do that????? I want a piccie........

you would think I would know...I am gonna go get my son and make him help me

Tame

Comment

okay I am testing my signature

NOT!!!!!

trying again
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 May 2004, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Yoohoo, Tame are you there? Try this: http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/.../signature.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Mala
                                It is only doing a link
                                aaarrrgghhhhhhh
                                Tame

Comment

Working...
                                X