Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Old Fashioned space battles thread.

OK simple rules.

Mostly a battle thread. Any two fictional characters / teams, other against another from any universe, book or movie including comic books.

If you wish you can explain your choice and battle.......

No rules here except everyone respect others choices and let's not fight and get mad if people pick your favourite character or team to die. This is supposed to be fun. You can have fun if you like and nitpick other people's choices but the same be respectful and let's not get too heated or hostile.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE A FUN THREAD

I'll start.

Captain Kirk pre reboot vs Skynet - I'm giving this to Kirk because of poor Landru and what happened.
    The Culture mind vs Skynet - No contest and it would be over in 2 seconds
    Darth Vader vs Scanners from the movie Scanners - Could go either way
    Darth Vader vs Lucy - I gave this one to Lucy as by the end of the movie she's almost God
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Geth VS Jem Hadar - My money is on The Jem Hadar they use more dirty tactics then the Geth like suicide bombs

Borg VS Shadows - i think the Shadows from b5 would win this one easily

Reapers VS Species 8472 - tough battle but my money is on the reapers

Klingons VS The Mandalorians - Klingons for sure they outnumber the Mandalorians
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Geth VS Jem Hadar - My money is on The Jem Hadar they use more dirty tactics then the Geth like suicide bombs

Reapers VS Species 8472 - tough battle but my money is on the reapers

Klingons VS The Mandalorians - Klingons for sure they outnumber the Mandalorians

Aren't the Mandalorians just suped up humanoids in the Star Wars universe or are they totally non human?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post

R
        I'm not at all sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
          I'm not at all sure about that
          Me too. The Shadows have tech that is a bajillion times more advanced then The Borg...It wouldn't even be a contest. They'd maybe let one Shadow get assimilated out of pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Me too. The Shadows have tech that is a bajillion times more advanced then The Borg...It wouldn't even be a contest. They'd maybe let one Shadow get assimilated out of pity.
            Perhaps you didn't uderstand what i said. the Borg coud adapt to almost anything so they would adapt to the shadows wheapons. the shadows was a race which was living in a million years past while the borg were allways here ready to adapt to anything. The shadows have lost before even starting the battle.
            Last edited by pakar; 16 February 2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
              Perhaps you didn't uderstand what i said. the Borg coud adapt to almost anything so they would adapt to the shadows wheapons. the shadows was a race which was living in a million years past while the borg were allways here ready to adapt to anything. The shadows have lost before even starting the battle.
              I respectfully disagree. Both the Vorlons and the Shadows have been around for a million years or more so I think they would have the advantage of time and of seeing other races like the Borg come and go. I think it would go in their favour.

Comment

What about Neroon vs Commander Worf.

Neroon with his fighting sticks and Worf with Bat'leth

Comment

Working...
                X