movie: Don't Blink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie: Don't Blink

now I know what you might be thinking, but no it isn't based on that episode of doctor who., here is the synopsis;

Ten people arrive at a secluded mountain resort to find it completely deserted. With no gas for the return trip, the visitors are forced to stay and investigate the mystery surrounding the abandoned lodge.

it 's nothing great, but if you are bored enough, then I guess.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dont_blink_2010/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572306/

Been going through a phase of watching a few B movies. So this one will probably be joining my growing list of films I need to watch.
    edited

Watch it, it a good film an not so much as a B movie I first thought, it a pretty good film, good acting and a good concept, an Robert Picardo makes an appearance in it as well.

Spoiler:
    Haven't got a clue what was happening through, I think it might all have been one long joke by the director about how characters often cease to exist after their plot point have been done in a film.
    Boy cheat on girl he about marry, the girl he cheats with disappears
    bloke make a philosophy point and then off he goes.
    rescuers rescue a victim, they serve there point in the story, so they vanish.
    Boy comforts girl until rescuers arrive, job done he disappears.

I enjoyed this more than I enjoyed cabin in the woods or one of the many other horror stories about people taking holidays in wood cabins. I'm not sure how anyone can think that is a good idea for a holiday.
    Last edited by knowles2; 15 February 2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

that's a very good idea you had there, I never even thought about that.

Comment

I got this movie called Occulus as it had Karen Gillan in it.. I can't even say it is a good movie.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X