Are You An Andromeda Fan? (Podcast)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You An Andromeda Fan? (Podcast)

Hey, thanks for checking this thread. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm part of a weekly podcast that is discussing Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. The podcast is titled "Drive Back The Night"

So far we have 10 episodes posted at http://andromedaseries.podbean.com/

If you are interested in watching the series and then giving our podcast a listen, we'd sure appreciate it, and we'd love to hear your feedback on how the show is doing.

Thanks!

I have seen Gene Roddenberry`s Andromeda and I enjoyed it. But I don't know about the podcast..I may give it a shot and listen to it
    sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Awesome, just trying to spread the word. If you listen, hope you enjoy!

Comment

the show was alright up until they went to the cheesy opening theme and then the quality of the show just fell apart, the final season had some points, but, well, all in all, I think they just phoned it in there.

Comment

First three seasons or so was pretty good but that show went downhill pretty quickly after that.

Comment

Yeah I liked it. I have the complete series. The last season was pretty bad but the first were petty good.

Comment

Andromeda was pretty good up to s02ep16 known as OUROBOROS which was a disaster. After that Wolfe was fired and the show went downhill. very downhill!! The last season was non sense and if anybody understood what happened in the end please tell me!!!

Comment

Bought the entire series on DVD a few years ago on a blind buy for the most part since I only caught first episode on SciFi when it first aired. Always been a huge Sorbo fan since his Hercules days. Really enjoyed the show.

Comment

Working...
                X