Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are they?

Time to pop on your nerd hats.

How many of these guys can you recognize?

Large version

http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/scifiheroes1.jpg

Smaller version
    http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/scifiheroes2.jpg
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

I recognize most of them. My favorite is the Greatest American Hero. I love his expression. "Believe it or not I'm walking on air..."

Comment

Whose the blonde in front of the TARDIS?

Comment

Well, i recognise some of the ships
        S.I.D. a UFO and an interceptor from U.F.O.
        Eagle from Space 1999
        Raptor from the old Battlestar Galactica and i think thats a Cylon baseship from the old series as well
        I do recognise most of the charries
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
          Whose the blonde in front of the TARDIS?
          Only a guess here so i may be wrong, could it be Jamie Sommers the Bionic Woman?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            Only a guess here so i may be wrong, could it be Jamie Sommers the Bionic Woman?
            I thought you guys meant the other blonde near Doctor Who, that one is the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman. The other blonde might be The Bionic Woman.

I got most of them too ..... What is the ship at top right next to the Viper? It looks huge and oddly out of scale like the rest of them LOL
            Last edited by Coco Pops; 07 January 2015, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Might be The Searcher, Buck Rodgers ship,cant be sure and what is that that Twiki is holding, looks like the flying sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
              sigpic

Comment

Might be The Searcher, Buck Rodgers ship,cant be sure and what is that that Twiki is holding, looks like the flying sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
                Twiki is holding the Spindrift from Land Of The Giants

Did you notice a robot of death from Doctor Who K9 and Robot from the Tom Baker Episode Robot?

Comment

Cant remember a lot of the monsters or robots from Dr Who. I noticed Max, the million dollar dog Logans Run guy as well
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, i recognise some of the ships
                    S.I.D. a UFO and an interceptor from U.F.O.
                    Eagle from Space 1999
                    Raptor from the old Battlestar Galactica and i think thats a Cylon baseship from the old series as well
                    I do recognise most of the charries
                    Galactica TOS didn't have raptors, that's what they called a shuttle, next to the Cylon Base Star. It is a poor drawing, however.

I do recognize most of them.

Comment

I only recognize about half of them:$ But that leaves more SciFi for me to explore in the future, right?

Comment

The Fourth Doctor, Kamelion, the Robot from Robot, Captain America, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, a Dalek, David Bowman, K-9, the Littlest Hobo, the Hulk.

I can recognise the TARDIS and the satellite from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          Galactica TOS didn't have raptors, that's what they called a shuttle, next to the Cylon Base Star. It is a poor drawing, however.

I do recognize most of them.
                          I meant Viper, dont know what made me put raptor *shrug*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                            The Fourth Doctor, Kamelion, the Robot from Robot, Captain America, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, a Dalek, David Bowman, K-9, the Littlest Hobo, the Hulk.

I can recognise the TARDIS and the satellite from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

2001 satellite I thought that was SID from UFO...

And thank you that was Kamelion. OMG I thought it was one of those robots from "robots of death"

Where was David Bowman?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              I thought you guys meant the other blonde near Doctor Who, that one is the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman. The other blonde might be The Bionic Woman.

I got most of them too ..... What is the ship at top right next to the Viper? It looks huge and oddly out of scale like the rest of them LOL
                              If you're referring to the large ship right of and behind the Viper at the top right, that's the TOS Galactica. If you are referring to the small, white ship to the right and ahead of the Viper, that's an Earth Defense Directorate starfighter from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Comment

Working...
                              X