Terminator Genisys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator Genisys

Searched the forum, but couldnt find a thread on this (please merge if wrong)
    First trailers out today for this:

Thoughts?

I want to see a movie during the war but making a good movie about it (good characters, interesting plot, not a brainless bath of violence) may be a little difficult. They seemed to have fallen back to their basic roots and not take any chances in terms of plot. Just give me good characters and expand the Terminator universe a bit more.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Not sure how I feel about a grey-haired Schwarzenegger terminator

Comment

For me, T2 was the best of the first 3. But Salvation was Damn good too. I really wish they would have made Genesys as a sequel to that one, rather than a reboot.
        That said, i didn't mind the preview. Looks decent.

Comment

As a fan of The Terminator franchise I am extraordinarily excited to see Terminator Genisys! When I originally heard about the premise, I wasn't sure what to make of it. I was slightly worried. But now after seeing the trailer I am very excited to see this story told in this movie and the two sequels that follow in 2017 and 2018 and also to see the connecting spin-off TV series currently going by the working title Terminator: Project Skynet!

The Terminator franchise is back!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

10 Things You Need To Know About Terminator: Genisys
            He said he’d be back…
            http://whatculture.com/film/10-thing...or-genisys.php

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

This looks like good fun, but I'm not sure I would say it looks good. I will definitely check it out though being such a sucker for time travel stories. The first two films have yet to be beat. I suppose this could be an improvement over T3 and Salvation, so that's a good thing. Plus Matt Smith is in it!

Comment

After T1 and 2, T3 was a let down, but i liked salvation

Comment

Suprised no ones commented. Saw it today, thought it was pretty good and interested to see where they take the franchise, if the planned sequels go ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Suprised no ones commented. Saw it today, thought it was pretty good and interested to see where they take the franchise, if the planned sequels go ahead...
                    Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the sequels and the proposed TV spin-off Terminator: Project Skynet too. I like what they've done with the timeline in Terminator: Genisys and it will be interesting to see where they take the characters and to seeing whether or not Judgement Day happens or not.

Comment

I enjoyed the movie even though the time travel in the movie made absolutely no sense.

Personally I think the series would be best served by a hard reboot so that it won't be hampered by continuity.

Comment

Working...
                      X