This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderfalls

Anybody else watched this show or bought it on DVD? I bought it on a whim on Amazon and fell in love with the series. It's quirky and cute, with a sense of humour. And my god, her life is my life (sans the cute bartender).

Simliar to Joan of Arcadia, but I have to say I like this one better, the characters are more interesting.

It's sad that it got cancelled, especially after reading what the producers had planned for the second and third series.

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Anybody else watched this show or bought it on DVD? I bought it on a whim on Amazon and fell in love with the series. It's quirky and cute, with a sense of humour. And my god, her life is my life (sans the cute bartender).

Simliar to Joan of Arcadia, but I have to say I like this one better, the characters are more interesting.

It's sad that it got cancelled, especially after reading what the producers had planned for the second and third series.
    I fell in love with this show as well! I just love the creators who made it as well, people who were involved with Dead Like Me and Joss Whedon shows. I was sad as well when it got cancelled, but blame Fox (once again for the millionth time).
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Do the little animals talk to you too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        Little pictures on boxes do , haha... If you think of it, minus the comedy, it maybe quite scary.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Well... I do always hear people calling out my name at work but when I turn around nobody is ever there... (I'll make sure to check the little toys next time )

I love the little things about the show, especially how she says "Oh My God!" and pulls a funny expression. And how her brother collected all the things and tried to make them talk to him.

Favourite muse has to be the Wax Lion and the Brass Monkey.

Right now it's ranked #26 at Amazon. Not bad for a show that only aired four eps.

Comment

tvshowsondvd.com made it the pick of the week a couple weeks back, and I generally have a high opinion of what they have to say about DVD sets.

Comment

I loved that show and was so mad when I found out FOX cancelled it after four episodes.

I'm getting it on DVD soon...

Can't wait.

And I just remembered I haven't actually finished watching my Tru Calling DVDs... Been watching Buffy and Angel instead

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
              X