This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split for best of/favorite threads etc?

Any chance the mods can split this sub forum down, so all these 'best of, favorite, top 50' etc threads can get their OWN area, rather than clog the general scifi-fantasy area up?

Been thinking the same thing. These threads tend to bury new discussion threads which kind of make the forum less interesting for those wanting to talk about the latest news or new shows.

Comment

Much as I love the game threads, I must admit I agree as there are so many at this point.
      sigpic

Comment

So mods.. any chance we can get some action on this!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          So mods.. any chance we can get some action on this!
          I reported this thread the other day to see what Darren thinks.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Coolness. Thanks

Comment

Seems even the "general TV" section is inundated with favorite this, best of that threads.

Comment

It would be nice if there was a games sub folder for this section and general TV that way all the games for those sections would have their own place.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

It's almost to the point i am wanting to make a new thread, asking people what their favorite favorite of thread is amongst all the favorites we favor.

Comment

There are only about a dozen,maybe 14 game threads in this section as far as I know.

Most others were already moved to other sections.

The idea of splitting Fun and Games into three sections :One for Stargate games,one for SciFi show games and one for General TV games might work.
                    (If a section only has a few game threads ,eg DW,they can probably stay where they are.)

Anyone want to put in their 2 cents? The Mods need opinions from the game players too...
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ok...done some searching for the Scifi/General games (rather like Pokémon-gotta catch 'em all!) ,"stickied" this thread and I'm putting a few notes into the sections asking for feedback.

With 719 reads before I posted last night ,but so few comments,there's no mad rush to move threads.

The Mods would really like to make this clear: IF we move the games ,it won't be done as a judgement on the players or their posting preferences, and Off -Topic Chatter games will stay exactly where they are.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                        There are only about a dozen,maybe 14 game threads in this section as far as I know.

Most others were already moved to other sections.

The idea of splitting Fun and Games into three sections :One for Stargate games,one for SciFi show games and one for General TV games might work.
                        (If a section only has a few game threads ,eg DW,they can probably stay where they are.)

Anyone want to put in their 2 cents? The Mods need opinions from the game players too...
                        I would think all the games in Fun and Games would be easier for all; for members to play in and for the mods to monitor. That would be my preference.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          It's almost to the point i am wanting to make a new thread, asking people what their favorite favorite of thread is amongst all the favorites we favor.
                          1st to 50 ~~ 1st to 50
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I LOVE the idea of moving the game threads to dedicated game folders. I think this will be a good thing for both the games and the discussion threads.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in favour of this. It's always a shame to see my Orphan Black thread at the bottom of the page within a day of posting there.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                              X