Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New shows, Believe, resurrection and the coming up Extant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New shows, Believe, resurrection and the coming up Extant..

Will we get threads for these shows soon?

Why don't you start them in them up?

Comment

I think garhkal means a catagory, i think its too early for said shows

As of now I've only seen the first two episodes of Believe, is Resurrection worth watching?
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 March 2014, 11:13 PM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        I think garhkal means a catagory, i think its too early for said shows

As of now I've only seen the first two episodes of Believe, is Resurrection worth watching?
        It worth a watch but les revenants, which it is base on is far superior in every way so far and Resurrection is also very formulaic. And the kid just not creepy enough and no match for Victor. An I am seriously missing the underpass of doom, the true star of the french version , where Serge like to snack on people organs. And the twins. An the American version just not creepy enough.
        Last edited by knowles2; 23 March 2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

The first 2 eps of Believe have been decent enough to keep me wanting to watch it more, but the first ep of Resurrection was imo too bland to make a good enough impression.

Comment

I wasn't sure about 'Believe'. I recorded it and finally watched the first episode. I liked it, missed the second though, can't keep up with the various shows I like to watch as they keep airing them with breaks and I never know when things come back!

The whole concept of 'Resurrection' has put me off. Just watching the trailer with the weird kid and the parents accepting that their kid is back from the dead, acting as if 32 years hadn't passed was just weird. One I'm not bothering with.

I've not heard about 'Extant' before.

Comment

Extant is an upcomming show starring Halle Berry that's about the extent of my knowledge of the show
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 March 2014, 06:20 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                I wasn't sure about 'Believe'. I recorded it and finally watched the first episode. I liked it, missed the second though, can't keep up with the various shows I like to watch as they keep airing them with breaks and I never know when things come back!
                Try using myepisodes.com, it's free and allows you to keep tabs on when shows air. I would be completely lost without it

Comment

I watch believe, haven't tried resurrection.

If folks want threads, make them. If the show lasts the thread will too, if the show dies, so will the thread.

I think my biggest beef with Believe is, well for being on teh run they're pretty obvious about it.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I watch believe, haven't tried resurrection.

If folks want threads, make them. If the show lasts the thread will too, if the show dies, so will the thread.

I think my biggest beef with Believe is, well for being on teh run they're pretty obvious about it.
                    And it going to get boring quickly. They need introduced other elements into the storyline soon. I also hoped we start to see some of the people they have help start appearing on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      It worth a watch but les revenants, which it is base on is far superior in every way so far and Resurrection is also very formulaic. And the kid just not creepy enough and no match for Victor. An I am seriously missing the underpass of doom, the true star of the french version , where Serge like to snack on people organs. And the twins. An the American version just not creepy enough.

I haven't watched Resurrection yet(I plan to eventually), but I loved The Returned(Les Revenants). I love the tone of that show and the way it looks; it has a great eerie/haunting atmosphere.

I've only watch the first episode of Believe, I liked it well enough, but I haven't gotten around to watching any more of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        Extant is an upcomming show starring Halle Berry that's about the extent of my knowledge of the show
                        This is all i get on it from IMDB..
                        An astronaut (Berry) returns home from a year long solo mission in space. She tries to reconnect with her husband and son in their everyday life. Her experiences in space and home lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Its kind of like Touched in that regard. That org wants Kiefer's son for nefarious reasons, but they are consistently doing stupid stuff in public that puts them on the radar.

Comment

Working...
                        X