Your SCIFI series/film IDEA 100 words or less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your SCIFI series/film IDEA 100 words or less

Post your plot for a scifi film or series in a 100 words or less.
    I will edit this post to include all plots
    My Plot: The year is 2120, Earth is on the brink of destruction from extreme volcanic activity, the only habitable planet near by is already inhabited by another intelligent alien race, The Earths now united Government plans on launching an attack on the Alien race to claim the planet as our own and insure the survival of the human race, the public population of earth finds out about this plan and rebel factions start to form who would rather die then mass murder another race.
    I know not the greatest plot but it's basically a flipped version of most Alien invasion films

OTHER USERS
    Spoiler:

knowles2
    Plot 1

A cruise ship sail through an wormhole to an alien world. limited supplies, over 2000 mouths to feed, a crew whom are completely unprepared,, passengers that are even less prepared. There only hope of surviving this, is that there mixed crew, experience passengers in everything from soldering to knitting to architectures, a comedy act, a gymnastics can pull together together to survive in there new home. But will the current occupants accept them. An will Earth attempt rescue, to they search for land or stay near the worm hole in the hope that rescue will come.

Plot 2,

A 22.30 a earth quake struck the North Sea, just a small tremor 5.2 on the richa scale. A ship from Search Web is in the area slowly mapping the sea floor SearchMaps , they spot a flash of light when they investigate the ocean floor is found to have thousands of containers, an a vessel that has clearly been broken apart, it immediately clear than this is an alien ship. The ship captain reports to the boss of Search of Web who set about building himself Earth first interstellar vessel from this wreckage, unbeknownst to him. A alien name louise determine not to let Earth be invaded is using his family contacts, bribes, old school friendships and enemies to give Earth the best possible chance to survive the coming invasion.

Film Plot 3 (what independent day 2 should be but probably won't be):

20 years ago there was a war, 15 aliens vessels descended over our cites, I was but a 5 years old kid, my only contribution to the war efforts was firing a toy laser gun at the mother ship over New York, you may of heard of my dad, the bloke that flew an alien fighter ship into the heart of alien mother ship in orbit. He bought us victory along with Levinson. A day us humans call independent day.
    But victory at huge price, billions of homeless humans, and millions of homeless aliens. We did not treat those aliens well, we put them in Internment camps, tested chemical, biological weapons against them, we force them to work for us as slaves, force them show us our there technology work, brutally suppress there population.
    Now they have had enough, they believe they have repaid their debts to the human race, now it there turn, they are determine to turn July the 4th into there independence day, there chance to live as free people on earth with humans.

Spoiler:

escyos
    1. A hundred years from now a mining vessel off in a neighboring system finds a massive, abandoned alien military vessel leading to mankind gaining massive leaps in FTL, shield and weapon technology. Some time later the owners of the ship come back and discover that it was ripped apart by the humans and a war begins.

2. Over 10,000 years ago an alien race, who look identical to humans, came to Earth to escape their dying world. Their advanced technology allowed them to create their own island, so as not to interfere with the human civilizations. Unfortunately humans eventually became distrustful, attacked but the aliens refused to fight back, all except for one. He was stopped before he could kill the human race and sentenced to death. This man then caused a cataclysmic explosion that sank the island and killed all the aliens. Decades from now, that man comes back and the remnant technologies of his people begin to be found.
    Last edited by tomaso88; 05 March 2014, 03:22 AM.

Plot 1

A cruise ship sail through an wormhole to an alien world. limited supplies, over 2000 mouths to feed, a crew whom are completely unprepared,, passengers that are even less prepared. There only hope of surviving this, is that there mixed crew, experience passengers in everything from soldering to knitting to architectures, a comedy act, a gymnastics can pull together together to survive in there new home. But will the current occupants accept them. An will Earth attempt rescue, to they search for land or stay near the worm hole in the hope that rescue will come.

Plot 2,

A 22.30 a earth quake struck the North Sea, just a small tremor 5.2 on the richa scale. A ship from Search Web is in the area slowly mapping the sea floor SearchMaps , they spot a flash of light when they investigate the ocean floor is found to have thousands of containers, an a vessel that has clearly been broken apart, it immediately clear than this is an alien ship. The ship captain reports to the boss of Search of Web who set about building himself Earth first interstellar vessel from this wreckage, unbeknownst to him. A alien name louise determine not to let Earth be invaded is using his family contacts, bribes, old school friendships and enemies to give Earth the best possible chance to survive the coming invasion.

Film Plot 3 (what independent day 2 should be but probably won't be):

20 years ago there was a war, 15 aliens vessels descended over our cites, I was but a 5 years old kid, my only contribution to the war efforts was firing a toy laser gun at the mother ship over New York, you may of heard of my dad, the bloke that flew an alien fighter ship into the heart of alien mother ship in orbit. He bought us victory along with Levinson. A day us humans call independent day.
    But victory at huge price, billions of homeless humans, and millions of homeless aliens. We did not treat those aliens well, we put them in Internment camps, tested chemical, biological weapons against them, we force them to work for us as slaves, force them show us our there technology work, brutally suppress there population.
    Now they have had enough, they believe they have repaid their debts to the human race, now it there turn, they are determine to turn July the 4th into there independence day, there chance to live as free people on earth with humans.
    Last edited by knowles2; 04 March 2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I have one really good one, but am too weary of my ideas being stolen to talk about it. I do have others though:

1. A hundred years from now a mining vessel off in a neighboring system finds a massive, abandoned alien military vessel leading to mankind gaining massive leaps in FTL, shield and weapon technology. Some time later the owners of the ship come back and discover that it was ripped apart by the humans and a war begins.

2. Over 10,000 years ago an alien race, who look identical to humans, came to Earth to escape their dying world. Their advanced technology allowed them to create their own island, so as not to interfere with the human civilizations. Unfortunately humans eventually became distrustful, attacked but the aliens refused to fight back, all except for one. He was stopped before he could kill the human race and sentenced to death. This man then caused a cataclysmic explosion that sank the island and killed all the aliens. Decades from now, that man comes back and the remnant technologies of his people begin to be found.

Comment

Working...
      X