The Neighbors (ABC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Neighbors (ABC)

I don't know why we don't have a thread for this but I've seen it from the start and it's pretty funny. It's like Third Rock from the Sun except a bit more weirder and a bit more alien; I am loving the abrupt interactions and the straight man/wacky man routine and the selling point is that the characters grow and adapt as they interact with the humans. Plus I love the fact that it involves sci-fi and the wacky gadgets they present just sell the whole thing through.

Sure, it may have some common sitcom plots but I think this needs love; who's a fan of this show?
    Back from the grave.

i found the first half season 1 very funny but then it seem to slow down abit like they changed some sort of format half way through idk its still funny but not as funny as it was when it first started

I don't know if its gonna get a third season or not
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      i found the first half season 1 very funny but then it seem to slow down abit like they changed some sort of format half way through idk its still funny but not as funny as it was when it first started

I don't know if its gonna get a third season or not
      It probably won't get a 3rd season
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        It probably won't get a 3rd season
        I was gonna say that but decided against it
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I absolutely love this show and I really hope they get a third season. I've watched since the first episode and I have rarely been disappointed. I love all of the characters and I really don't know why it isn't a bigger show.

Comment

Working...
          X