This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss tremors :(

i know this isnt realy stargate related, but i miss the big worm. i miss the mutations, experiments, concpiricy theroies, and of course the splatter from blown up grabiods. whyd they cancel it? they were gonna have a second season. then they just stoped. i cant help but think of the crossoverswith stargate thanks to burt gummer. why did they half to go!
    i miss u michael grosser

wow i sound pretty pathetic
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

yea, it was pretty cool. All the mutations and stuff. That show was awesome.

Unfortunately your likely to get bad rep from a certain someone for not posting it in the write spot (not me, you're likely to find out who soon). Since your a noob (like me, we have to stick up for eachother!), I'll help you out. This stuff goes in the off-topic section. You'll probly be able to find it at the main forum page. I'll give you a good rep point for compencation (just in case that certain someone gives you a bad rep).

If you don't know these terms, go here: http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?
    this explains pretty much everything.
    Yo no sé.

Comment

Off-Topic Chatter dude. Off-Topic Chatter.

Tremors was alright. The movies that followed were bad, and the series wasn't the best. All just my opinion.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I only liked the first movie. Of course making fun of the third movie "ass blasters" with my friends was fun.

Comment

What are you talking about?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I moved this thread as the General Folder is for Stargate related discussion only.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

Tremors was alright. The movies that followed were bad, and the series wasn't the best. All just my opinion.
              Why OFF TOPIC CHATTER? It fits in here. Anyway, IMHO, TPTB should have stopped after the first movie instead of running it into the ground. Pun intended!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                I moved this thread as the General Folder is for Stargate related discussion only.
                Guess I should have read one or two more posts.

Comment

sorry everyone , im a newb, ive always gone automaticly to general discussion and up until now i never heard of an off topic section (even though ive gone to the main page a dozen times) my apologies

sincerly,
                  ragnarok13
                  anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

wait, y isnt this in the right place? its sci-fi and fantasy? o, nevermind i see it was moved from general. anyway, i enjoyed the movies they were fun, i wouldnt say they were the best movies but for a boring saturday night tremors (the movies) were good.

i really didnt like the series, they went to far if u ask me (with the mutations and everything), and it got to be so it wasnt even about the graboids anymore , if u ask me, they should have stopped at the 3rd movie.

Comment

personal opinion - i couldn't watch more than 5 mins. of the series before I turned it off in disgust, and I liked the first two movies as a kid. that show was just...ugh, horribly done.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

I concur with all.

Comment

The show was one of my guilty pleasures also, I liked it. Was it a great show? No, but I enjoyed watching it. Michael Gross was great in it.
                          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Wait they made a TV series of it?

I've seen the first 3 movies but missed the 4th when it was on sky movies lol Thought they went a bit far with movie number 3 shoulda just left it with the 2 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by V-MAN
                              Wait they made a TV series of it?

I've seen the first 3 movies but missed the 4th when it was on sky movies lol Thought they went a bit far with movie number 3 shoulda just left it with the 2 movies.

yea, it came out a year ago i think...? some1 could probal tell u exactly. but it was canceled and for a good reason in my opinion. the series aired on SciFi wednesdays i think along with tripping the rift and scare tactics (with shannon doherty, who taught her to act?)

Comment

Working...
                              X