Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watch the CW's Nikita??

Hi there everyone,
    First off merry Christmas and a happy new year, secondly do any of you watch the CW's Nikita??
    If you do what do you think of it and have you spotted any plot holes that could be exploited by team Nikita or the bad guys??

Spoiler:
    not what i expected, but i liked it, they all get happy endings i thought that was nice, we'll everybody except for Amanda and Ryan , i actually liked the penultimate episode better then the final episode
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

After watching the entire series a couple questions popped into my head. 1 After Alexandra sold her shares in Zetrov, why didn't she ask the board to borrow/take control of their version of Division called Gogol to help track down the "dirty 30" and the shop in season 4?? 2. Having Zetrov as a resource during all of season 3?? I'm sure that would have handed over all of Sergi Semak's accounts if asked nicely by Alexandra to fund the "New" Division during season 3.

Comment

Come on guys and galls out there the gateworld-land, are there no Nikita fans amongst you?? And don't you have any questions about certain plot points??

Comment

I like Nikita, but I'm behind. I haven't watched the last season yet.
          sigpic

Comment

I've watched some of it and I used to watch a lot of 'La Femme Nikita' which I guess is based on the same thing. I didn't like it (the cw Nikita) at first, but now I don't mind so much... There are a few times when I thought they went the long way about things... Can't think of the plot hole/exploitable part, but I think there was one around when they were doing the plot line about Alex's family/past/father... my memory of it is a little vague at the moment...
            Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 08 January 2014, 11:09 AM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
            X