Strange Calls is worth watching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Calls is worth watching.

I searched for a thread about this one and didn't find it so here we go. If you haven't seen this show I recommend it. It can be found on Hulu. It is a shame that there are only 6 episodes with no promise of a season two, but the creator of the show says "Never say never.", so it isn't completely dead. I don't want to give away what the show is about, but it is only six 30min episodes so give it a shot. Then go Like it on Facebook or whatever to let The Australian Broadcasting Corporation know there needs to be more.

Here is a link to their neat website.

http://thestrangecalls.abc.net.au/#!/s4

And as a hint: Clicking the link will give away what the show is about, so if you want to be surprised just start watching it.
    Last edited by Looney; 11 December 2013, 08:15 PM.

174 views, anyone give it a shot?

Comment

Just mentioned it so I decided to come check and WOW almost 10 years with out a response. Guess THE STRANGE CALLS only made an impression on me. BTW, there was another person whom it impressed. There was a U.S. Version pilot starring Danny Pudi from COMMUNITY that did not get picked up. Very wisely that cast Patrick Brammell to play the same character in the U.S. version. Very unwisely this pilot was never picked up. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X